MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamique} and research by Jean-Pierre Petit

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 10/12/07, 23:26

Oh well yes

must relaunch this post :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 22/05/08, 10:33

So when is the first MHD boiler? : p

Dreamer
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/05/08, 14:43

It's not for tomorrow! and then, the MHD in a boiler, why do?

We have more efficiency with a direct electric motor, but the principle of using a fluid as a conductor in order to exploit the Laplace force rule known as “three fingers” is very attractive; remember: http://www.dailymotion.com/econologie/v ... amiqu_tech

EH TOFF, where did my video go?

See the explanation here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... 8-730.html
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 22 / 05 / 08, 23: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 22/05/08, 15:46

That said, there seems to be something new concerning the MHD, or it should not be long, apparently JPP & UFOscience have taken the bull by the horns:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5eye6_ufoscience_tech

Stay tuned ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/05/08, 17:16

Interesting statement from JPP, I would make a donation

but it seems really broke ... not even a local of 100m² ... not even 5000 € to invest

It is astonishing that a scientist does not manage to obtain some grants, but it is true that his course is particular
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 22/05/08, 19:30

With the world he has against him it wouldn't surprise me ...
In mm tps it sometimes does a little too much.
I have listened to several of his radio shows at "here and now" and he has always reviewed EVERYTHING and has already tested, seen or tried everything, sometimes it is a bit suspicious ...

Otherwise it is also from him that I drew the story of the MHD boiler.
He had explained that by keeping a steel ball having been heated (for example) in a super insulated sphere, one could by the mhd remove this heat and make current of it and conversely according to the availability of the current (if supplied by a wind turbine for example).
I think it was something like that, it's a little confused in my memory.

Dreamer
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 22/05/08, 20:32

It is amazing that a scientist cannot get some grants

It doesn't surprise me, the "grants" you always have to fight for them and a year later, you may have a chance of having 50% and more ... So for a retired researcher , who does not have a lab with the golden plate CNRS and who wants to work on a subject forgotten by everyone, if he waits for the subsidies, the MHD will take root ...
not even a 100m² room ... not even 5000 € to invest
Yes, unfortunately 5000 € or a local of 100m² (which must be rented), it does not fall from the sky ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/08, 20:43

Capt_Maloche wrote:but it seems really broke ... not even a local of 100m² ... not even 5000 € to invest

It seems to me that he had spoken of € 2700 in retirement as a research director at the CNRS ... + the royalities of his £ 30 ... what does € 3000 to € 3500 a month ... for a retiree who has no or little fixed charge is not bad right?

Again we must not have the same notion of the term broke ...

Here is your idea: pkoi he would not ask his Umites friends for a sample of saucer, by selling it at auction on ebay it should be made for a few million € ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: your video is still there ... but I just put it on the EconoTV and I HIGHLY advise you to put the following on the EconoTV because the videos now unnecessarily overload the bandwidth of the server ... in addition c is less user-friendly ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/05/08, 23:24

When you want to get started in research on a subject like MHD, you need a minimum of structure and budget, it's a business in its own right

So, yes, 5000 € is really little
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 22/05/08, 23:41

Mashed up I just read the previous page or I say twice what I said here above .... damnit, I ramble: s lol

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this unfortunate repeat "comic" hum hum

(I have to go to sleep myself, 22 p.m. it's been a long time)

Dreamer
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."