Hydrogen injection into the fuel

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/06/08, 14:43

Remundo wrote:I like these technologies and ideas and I would like them to be much more developed and perfected 8)

Huh Captain Maloche!Image

Huh? What? :D

Ah yes yes : Cheesy:

You're talking Charles, I wonder why the injection of hydrogen is so important in a patent that already works without; i want to talk about the gas recirculation

maybe this is a patent suitable for petrol engines ...

Besides, on this subject, do you think that it is possible to "electrolyze" water vapor?

For the meter, just disconnect a sensor.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/06/08, 16:33

According to the patent, the injection of H2 would have an action of improving the combustion of the hydrocarbon and / or of depollution.

Who knows ?

To "electrolyze" the water vapor ... unless you do hyperthermic thermolysis, I don't see, because in a gaseous agitated medium like vapor, as soon as you dissociate H2O into H2 and 1/2 O2, well they only have one desire ... to get back together as soon 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 16:36

Who talks about electrolysis ???? The patent talks about reforming ... HC + water + heat = H2 + other HC ...

Should think about reading it :)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/06/08, 16:40

Bouhh Captain !! Do not talk about electrolysis !! :D
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/06/08, 17:02

Hello
Matt113 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Is that so? Ben explains to me how on the recent ones ... I'm interested because I don't think it's that easy.

An edf counter ca shunt too ... but it shows ...

I know someone who has always done this on their cars.
(I do not endorse, however, but this person always sold his cars to people around him who knew and always maintained his cars very well.)
In fact it cuts the whole counter, I do not know exactly the manipulation, but then you also do not see the speed at which you are driving. Now I'm not saying with some current counters it must be more boring to do.
But people will always find a way especially if we taxed by the km.

In my city there is no water meter, but treated water is not free (they charge us a wastewater sewer tax)
so whatever your water consumption everyone pays the same price, in the end it is more economical this way for the legislator, no need to install meters or pay an employee to take the readings, nor the bureaucracy to send invoices ..

Your guy who bypasses the meter wouldn't he run on red fuel oil? if the fine is taken, take account of the km on the odometer.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 17:08

Remundo wrote:Bouhh Captain !! Do not talk about electrolysis !! :D

Ah, it's pretty for a teacher :) listen to engineering bullshit : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/06/08, 17:14

You're right Christophe, I deserve the donkey cap
Remundo = Image
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/06/08, 20:41

No, but it's over, yes! :D

anyway it is still a money mount to enslave us more beautifully
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 20:49

Not even Maloche ... I think it's a frenzy of ingenuity ...

Should still find one day this PSA patent which had been designed ... with the feet ...

I'm not kidding ... probably a bet!
0 x