Change of battery instead of waiting for the recharge

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
propeller
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Change of battery instead of waiting for the recharge

by propeller » 15/07/06, 20:30

I'm going to be a bastard but I imagine that when my battery starts to be weak, go to an electrical station or after putting my bank card in a terminal, flee into a corridor or the, from below : Idea: a system will change the battery pack and presto, here we go again. the station would have spare packs mounted on a maneuver (image) that will recharge the batteries as well at night when EDF does not know what to do with his jut
It could also have areas on the road with electrified fences or we would prick the jut while driving + recharge the batteries with a leaded meter which would activate with what :?: I give you a thousand one CB
certe which will advance the cost of the batteries to which belongs which it which will maintain them and the hardest how to start to launch the project, a station in Lyon, the other in Brest and that 20 cars in service !!! we can think no! whatever
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 15/07/06, 20:40

what has long discredited electric cars is that it was impossible to take the highway and do 500 km at once, actually if it had provided a sort of railroad on which a car could connect.
I think they did it on a locomotive, a similar thing, it was a diesel, but if there were wires it went electrically
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/07/06, 07:49

For removable batteries, the problem comes from their general condition, degree of wear ...
But there is a prototype Peugeot / Citroen Berlingo with a fuel cell operating on this principle.
The energy is stored in hydrogen tanks under the trunk.
These tanks are mounted on a "rack", it is a removable drawer.
instead of refueling, we change the drawer in a few minutes and we leave with full of hydrogen.
Basically, it's the same principle as the butane bottle on the "Fenwick". :D
0 x
DUCK29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

REGENERATION OF LEAD BATTERIES

by DUCK29 » 17/07/06, 10:35

A new technique is available!
Coming from Canada, it regenerates lead batteries with liquid electrolyte, but also NiCd.
Far from the fanciful systems, it has proven itself in the rental industry "LAHO / LOXAM ..." and the maintenance of handling equipment "FENWICK, ROCLA ...", and begins to be distributed in the camping environment because and sailing.
the principle and the following:
the lead sulphate insulates the plates, making the battery unusable as soon as it is too important. The "gadgets" sold in catalogs and on the internet, uses the method of "intensity peaks" to try to "break" the sulphate crust, in most cases they can not.
Here none of this, first introduced into the battery (lead liquid electrolyte) an additive that will act directly on the sulfate and dissolve, it comes back in suspenssion in the electrolyte.
the plates have become clean again, the "ionic" electrical exchange between plates can restart.
the system allows a permanent desulfation, with the installation at the terminals of the battery of a box with "magnetic resonance", damn it will tell me what is this box ...
it is "simple", it will "test" the battery, and choose according to the "response" obtained and thanks to the algorithm that it has in memory a frequency, a voltage and an intensity that will be injected in permanence in the batteries in order to "break" the sulphated crystals that are still "glued" to the plates, and especially prevent those that form (during landfills) from sticking back to the plates.
To "image" this box creates a "vibration" on the surface of the plates which prevents any encrustation of the crystals, making the prcéssus definitive, we only treat the battery once!

Of course this process is NOT MIRACULOUS !, it is not new with the old, and does not know how to recover a battery HS! .... it allows to use all the mass of lead and go to the end number of cycles advertised by builders (and much more)
but why put in the trash a battery that begins to give signs of weakness, while it is possible to prolong his life for a long time ...

logistics manufacturers have understood this well, the price of lead is rising, battery prices too, recycling costs are the same, they have found a system that brings them a very clear financial saving and a more technological.

I have many testimonials from satisfied users, this process and serious and can actually provide an alternative to the systematic replacement of batteries.

I am at your disposal to talk about it, I am currently discussing with EDF on the subject of bus batteries!

www.batteries-services.com
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 17/07/06, 10:59

Hello everyone.

2 ways to regenerate a lead acid battery:

1) the system described, version "megapulse" on conrad or weld itself (look for the PDF on the post "electrolysis improved).

2) treat at EDTA (look for this word on this site or on www.nrjrealiste.fr)

thus lead-acid batteries are recyclable.

I give on ebay, an order too much (available at "trailhead"). obviously the cheapest prices, transport included. the industrialists will have only to align themselves on it!
: Lol:
Last edited by jonule the 07 / 08 / 06, 14: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: LEAD BATTERY REGENERATION

by Woodcutter » 17/07/06, 14:09

DUCK29 wrote:[...] I am at your disposal to speak about it, I am currently discussing with EDF on the subject of bus batteries!

www.batteries-services.com
I do not think that the future of electric mobility goes through lead-acid batteries: far too heavy for the amount of energy on board ...
0 x
Macpherson
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Macpherson » 17/07/06, 20:26

Hi everybody

Duck29 and Jonule, you interested me with your user battery regeneration systems.
Concretely what can I use to maintain them and make them last longer? and explain to me how it works

merci !!!!!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/07/06, 15:21

for EDTA:

edta is a chemical name for ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid. right?
it is a product of agribusiness I think, against the sulphate of metal boxes style colacoa.

it acts against the sulfation of old batteries! it's a "+" with the desulfator! (like the megapulse available for 75 € at conrad).

by reading the PDF (damn an ​​effort, what! convert the PDF to DOC and translate it ... all in shareware):

open the battery (the studs that you unscrew when you want to recharge it). watch out for acid! gloves and glasses!

1) drain the cells of the acid and bring it where it is needed (not in the sink or the pots what! At the recycling center!).

2) rinse the cells with water, revidanger

3) put a teaspoon of EDTA in each cell and fill with hot water (50 ° C).

4) boil 2 hours

5) repeat 2,3, 4. we then see the desulfation, repeat until disappearance of the sulphate.

6) rinse each cell with distilled water.

7) refill the cells with new electrolyte:
sulfuric acid in distilled water, specific gravity: 1.260, is measured with an acid scale (not expensive commercially).

here, with the desulfator in +, here is what to make your battery parks for the solar instalaltion!

-------------------------------------------

for the electronic regenerator:
http://www.taravisee.com/miscinfos/Desu ... lektor.pdf

-------------------------------------------

extract from the PDF on the "domestic 12V network" (media section of the surrealiste.org site):

Tips for reclaimers
If you find a used lead battery, then I recommend this checklist to determine the quality of this battery.
On site:
1. check the voltage, if it is lower than 10.8V, it is not in working condition?
2. makes a short circuit with a very fine electric wire (0,75mm2) if the wire sizzles and heats, that's fine!
3. check the acid. Are the leaves all covered? Is the weight of the acid the same for (around?) Each leaf?
4. If the leaves are covered with lead sulphate (gray layer), then they are damaged
At home :
1. charge the battery to 13,8V, then the weight of the acid must be 1.2 Kg / l. The voltage should not go below 12,5V, after
one o'clock. The weight ratio of the acid / voltage also provides information on the state of the battery.
2. Connect the battery to a device (for example an 20W watering can). If the battery voltage decreases too quickly, then the battery is
not good (The voltage loss for a 20W lamp is normally 0,1V, using a 44Ah battery. With a battery of
88Ah the loss is about 0,05V)
3. Watch the average self-discharge, if it exceeds 0,1V per day, it is not good.
4. Check the capacity: charge the battery and connect it to a 1 amp watering can. How many hours goes until the battery goes down to
again until 10,8V? The capacity depends on the current; a battery of 100Ah can deliver 1A for 100 hours, 8A during 10
hours and 14A for 5 hours.

then go to the decehtterie, if not for larger sizes, go to the scrap dealer or the local winder! it's crazy how many things are there!

PS: lead from batteries is not expensive at all at the scrap yard ...
Last edited by jonule the 07 / 08 / 06, 14: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/08/06, 13:52

o :?
0 x
DUCK29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by DUCK29 » 16/08/06, 19:58

Macpherson wrote:Hi everybody

Duck29 and Jonule, you interested me with your user battery regeneration systems.
Concretely what can I use to maintain them and make them last longer? and explain to me how it works

merci !!!!!

etda is a gas factory, with our product it's simple and it works!
Nothing complicated, and it is my customers who testify to it, they are industrialists who have no time to waste ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."