Vive expensive oil

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/06/08, 14:28

Rulian wrote:Ah that's right, sorry Christophe.
Bucheron, after extremist what is it? Because if Chistophe is an anti-extremist extremist, then I'll have to find me another superlative : Mrgreen: [..]
See above...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 16:11

Woodcutter wrote:This is completely false, even if it is indeed in town that hybridization is the most effective. On the road with a little relief, you can also win quite a bit. There is really only on highway where its interest is very minimal.

It seems to me that I have intentionally deleted the "really efficient than in town "... but I think you would have found something else to complain about anyway ...

Woodcutter wrote:Next, if we relate to the overall cost, I agree.

You see that we agree ...

Christophe wrote:Please, Master, not the head, not the head, aiheuuuuuu!

Pffff naughty goes! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/06/08, 16:40

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:This is completely false, even if it is indeed in town that hybridization is the most effective. On the road with a little relief, you can also win quite a bit. There is really only on highway where its interest is very minimal.

It seems to me that I have intentionally deleted the "really efficient than in town "... [...]
Ben ... :| exactly !
If you write "is not really efficient than in the city ", it is acceptable because one can (abusively in my opinion) consider that the efficiency on the road is not up to par, but if you remove the nuance, it is false.

Christophe wrote:[but I think you would have found something else to complain about anyway ...
Pffff ... it's called an offense of intent and it's very naughty! Image

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:] Next, if we relate to the overall cost, I agree.

You see that we agree ...
Bavoui! : Mrgreen: When you say true things, I can only agree ... 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 16:50

Hey !!

Now that I check there were "" next to my "effective" so ... so ... it was less worse! :D

For the trial of intent, you still have some ultra pro ("extremist?" : Mrgreen: ) hybrid to your credit ... but I admit that the remark was there to make you angry! : Cheesy:

Okay, I changed the post but it's good because it's you !

c) hybridization is only "effective" in town or rather when there are many phases of acceleration and deceleration, it is therefore in town that a hybrid is of great interest but it is also in the city that cars should be banned ... or rather the private car.

Do you feel better like that?

ps: I answered your MP
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/06/08, 17:05

Christophe wrote:[...] Good I modified the post but it is good because it's you !

c) hybridization is only "effective" in town or rather when there are many phases of acceleration and deceleration, it is therefore in town that a hybrid is of great interest but it is also in the city that cars should be banned ... or rather the private car.

Do you feel better like that?

ps: I answered your MP
Thank you : Wink:, it is much more nuanced, but there is perhaps a fact that you do not know, it is that a hybrid can be very effective in hilly countryside. I have an acquaintance who has a Prius with which he manages to make 3,6 to 3,8 l / 100 on country roads in the Puy-de-Dôme.
Here it is no longer the decelarations (inertia) that are used, but gravity.

PS: me too.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 12/06/08, 17:07

when we call ourselves lumberjacks we ride on gasifier :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 17:07

Rah but it's not true! I wanted to talk about small country roads in the correction but I simplified ...

Well we will stop there on this detail if you don't mind :)

ps: ptdr george :)
0 x