Renault 21 doped water

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pinkfloyd30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pinkfloyd30 » 12/11/05, 19:37

euuuuuuuh ok, I still have a question although the subject drifted in my absence, but if a carb can replace a bubbler explain me why people are boring to put ???
0 x
"How can we not admire the force that man uses to saw the branch on which he is sitting ???" Jean-Marie Bigard
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

carburettor

by Kedar » 13/11/05, 09:36

Hello
it's the editor's choice ...
no, I must say that it is according to the chosen configuration: do you have room for a bubbler in the engine compartment?
I tried with a nice bubbler home with heating plugged into the cooling circuit, I am em ..... ra tinkering a car refilling and Catastrophe !!!!! IMPOSSIBILITY to disassemble the oil filter: the bubbler has made a glide of 7meters
so I was pretty shot because I had spent a lot of time making the whole, but, the reactor is in place and the desire was still present to ride with a portion of water (an old dream)

so I tried to put the 12 carbide that I had been given and frankly it was 10 times faster to implement and much much easier

So if I have a tip to give try the carb is adopt it!

Yesterday I insulated the exhaust pipe and took pictures I
will try to put them online otherwise I will send them to our dear
Boss
@+
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/11/05, 17:30

Hello,
The Bulleur
Advantage:
it produces a very fine vapor of superior quality to all other systems Carburator, injection, Mist
It is adaptable to any water.
It is simple to build for tractors
Its large size makes it self-regulating in temperature
Default:
Being of large size with a space high enough for
let the steam have partitions
The water must be heated in all its mass
The suction duct must be largely dimmured, short
and warmed to prevent condensation of the cold vapor.
The start of operation requires an 10 15 minute engine running to set the temperature according to the volume.
it takes a constant level.
Unusable in cold countries if you add alcohol it will be the first liquid to evaporate, the rest will freeze

The carburetor or injection
Advantage:
Small, compact, easy to place under an automobile hood
Easy to make brass by a handyman.
Start up quickly There is only water consumed that needs to be heated.
It can be directly placed in the reactor inlet.
Its food is simple by gravity or suction
The flow of water is controllable.
It is easy to cut the water and let only air pass into the reactor (when the stem is wet)
In countries as cold as in Quebec you can operate the reactor with a mixture of alcohol and water
Possibility to use alcohol or fuels to make 100% panton or use water / alcohol mixture

Default:
It does not spray very well water so the drops are big, sutout if the water is cold.
It requires a small venturi restriction directly proportional to the spray.
It must resist corrosion.
It must be fed with prorpe or distilled water or rainwater.
The ratio water and air is difficult to find we can easily exceed the saturation of the air swallowed (never with a bubbler)
Temperature control after the carburetor is more difficult to find, neither too hot nor too cold.
An expansion chamber at the carburetor outlet is required before reaching the stem.

As I live in a country where it's cold, you understand why
I strive to use a carburettor despite all these drawbacks

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/11/05, 13:52

The start of operation requires an 10 15 minute engine running to set the temperature according to the volume.
it takes a constant level.
Unusable in cold countries if you add alcohol it will be the first liquid to evaporate, the rest will freeze

Hello, I'm new to the forum!

in fact the heating up of 10 at 15 mn is probably a function of the cubic capacity and the weather:
For the case of a bubbler (the water must freeze inside?) Why not add to the water coolant :?: For info I live in the vaucluse, but every winter we rub the -13 !!

A silly question: could not we improve the performance of the pantone by introducing granular ammonium sulfate into the bubbler :?: (this is just a question)

FYI, I'm going to install a pantone with bubbler on a toyota Hilux 2,4 L (stainless type 310) with a stem at first and then added thereafter to see the difference.
I am now going to establish a detailed protocol for a very precise consumption test before and after installation of the pantone, my vehicle does not have a turbo and I have plenty of room under the hood : Lol:
I will keep you informed of the results which will be fast because carried out on a short distance: a hundred km (protocol identical to that of jean marc Moreau on Utopia)

Best regards!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/11/05, 17:40

Hello
Know if the antifreeze (glycol ether) will be completely denatured at high temperature in the engine?
What is on: Glycols are harmful to health, by contact, by ingestion, by inhalation; there is a little in many usual products, and one realizes that it is harmful; he is suspected of a rapid increase of all kinds of cancers; we begin to warn, it is to say if the evil is already extended ... (see the example of asbestos).
We lower the allowable thresholds for health.
But what I have learned: infinitesimal doses, thousandths of the allowable admissible threshold, are capable of inducing cancers, leukemias. An inhaled glycol atmosphere, with the humidity of the lungs, and we can suffer. Examples of conditions induced with minute doses of glycol: prostate cancer and breast cancer (which has been increasing for some years).

Explain to me why you want to put sulphate of ammonia in the bubbler?
It is basic fertilizer for plants.
Is it to prevent freezing water?
Is it for the NH3 part that would be effective in combustion, like urea? And the rejected suffering?
What I can tell you is that AZF manufactures and stores sulphate of ammonia ......
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/11/05, 00:23

Hello,
what is the idea of ​​putting anything in the liquid to boost an engine, (of the prestone?) ....... water and I would even say rainwater or distilled, in the case of a carburettor, a bubbler any water is a still produces nothing but distilled water.
Currently I'm running nothing but pure alcohol 99% I would see what it will give, in principle it should burn in the engine.
the scent has exhaust and differrent and I am able to walk poorer on the original fuel injectors.
But I'm not sure it's more economical that way.
If not I will dose the alcohol with water depending on the outside temperature, but in winter all vehicles become greedy, so I can not rely on these results of consomation plus winter avoids doing long trips useless, we do not know what the meteo we reserve.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/11/05, 12:10

It's not NH3 but NH4 (4 hydrogen atoms) and it was a silly question, luckily I said "it's just a question mark", I never said that I was going to experience it, I did not want to make everything fart : Shock:.
I read everything and anything about the gas coming out of the reactor, the webmaster says himself that there is no cracking water, others say that it is the production of hydrogen that improves the combustion, other dry steam (the latter ignores the rection at the stainless steel rod) that is the reason for this question.
I know very well that this product is explosive, I use several tons on my farm. Moreover, the presence of sulfur would indeed be harmful for the environment.
But the addition of another substance cheap ammonia would be to try (in the presence of a chemist of course!)
As for the antifreeze, you're right gegyx, the environmental and health impacts are disastrous, it remains more than well isolate the bubbler during the winter at least, and its start will be longer.: roll:

André says: what is the idea of ​​putting anything in the liquid to boost an engine, (of the prestone?) ...

I say not to play sorcerer's apprentices with explosive or flammable materials without having inquired of competent chemists. But basically, any system has the merit of being perfected (eg the diesel engine or the simple turbo which have undergone many improvements)

If the Pantone system or more precisely the G system we are talking about only produced dry steam, then testing a mixture of water and a cheap ammonia substance would be more suitable for the "Utopia" reactor than I would have preferred if it had not cost so much:!:

CDT
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/11/05, 15:26

Hello,
(Preston) is the common term in America to indicate antifreeze that one puts in a car radiator.
As you say on (Delco) to indicate the ignition distributor
while Delco c, is a brand like Lucas or Ducelliers or Marelli, ect ..
What I wanted to say is to stay if possible with water or alcohol from the potato oil products almost reconu food)

Andre
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

PEG (polyethylene glycol)

by titus02 » 25/11/05, 15:56

Hi everybody

If I understand the problem, add an additive to the water
contained in the bubbler to prevent it from freezing?
The classic antifreeze is toxic, you could try a product
medical called PEG (trade mark = Colopeg) which is a kind of laxative (do not go into details) used during the preparation for colonoscopy (it serves to "purge" completely
the intestine and the colon so that the doctor can determine
possible problems in a "clean" environment).
Since the product is ingested by the patients before the examination I do not think that it can be harmful (unless its decomposition at high temperature the denature), remains to test the mixture at low temperature to be sure that it has antifreeze action.
This product is available in all good pharmacies, refunded to
65 ° / ° (the security will sponsor Pantone, we will have seen everything!) A priori
on prescription but for a simple laxative it may be
possible to obtain it directly. to try, why not?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 25/11/05, 22:16

And why not put coarse salt, simply?
All indications are that the Pantone is more effective in the south of France.
0 x