Renault 21 doped water

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Renault 21 doped water

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 13:28

I managed to "get my hands on" Cedric on the owner of the R21.
He gave me these images of his editing and will intervene on the forum as soon as he has registered.
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 11 / 05, 13: 55, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 13:29

Here are the pictures of the montage ... in bulk ...

Last edited by Christophe the 23 / 08 / 06, 21: 27, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 13:45

And here is a video presenting the montage:

But by reviewing this video I wonder if it's really the same editing .... I start to doubt. Cedric will enlighten us on the question but here are all his 1ers comments:

for the comments I will tell you first of all thank you because your report of student engineer was my bedside book during my evenings and my week of vacations which allowed me to better understand these phenomena before putting me in action , 4H for the positioning of the reactor (bought at APTE). Then I must say that I spent 4 ha manufacture this bubbler with reheat by coolant (which is no longer useful for me) then set up an automatic filling electronic that works very well except on a car (I suffered ... because there is the - the mass ...)
and looking for a solution I did the maintenance of the car and the impossible to cleanly disassemble the oil filter so: THE BULLEUR A VIRER
and I left on the carburetor base (guaranteed simplicity) in 3 H the turn was played except for the photos because it does not make it clear that I do not have a bridge, and some settings: choke at bottom and maximum opening of the bushel and a big cloth as an air filter which gives me 50cl / 100km of water consumed and apparently from 18 to 28% of fuel economy (still in progress) I specify that it is my wife who is serves the most to go to work 85km / day and she finds that the engine is more fuide that responds better and rotates better, I did a test in neutral and after the lap count it seems that the maximum speed to increase by 200 rev / min but I did not linger to do this. For the continuation I will equip a Nissan Vanette of which I will have a moment, I will keep you informed if you want.
see you soon and thank you again
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 09 / 09, 23: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
phroques
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phroques » 06/09/05, 14:24

Heuuuu ... On the video, there is a gourd, it's the R21 Kevin Southeast (aka asgardotyr I believe on this forum).
I filmed it and made it available on the mule some time ago. So nothing to do with the editing that is here (which is nevertheless very interesting), and that deserves a video too. I am reachable on phroques@hotmail.com and always interested in filming if we get to see each other (I'm in the South West - dept 47).
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 14:37

AHHHHH !!! That's what I thought when I saw the video again ...

By the way, asgardotyr could present his editing + performance on the forum ? Because I do not think it's been done ... or I have not seen it ...

Thank you for the info anyway! : Rolleyes:
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 09 / 09, 23: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
phroques
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phroques » 06/09/05, 15:05

I'm not a director, but a computer scientist, so I'm comfortable with manipulating and compressing everything and everything. In addition I work on my lawn tractor 11cv, with a pantone that I mounted, but I'm not very satisfied for now: after testing on a mix 50% water, 50% super. it works, but I have a residue 3 / 4 water, 1 / 4 super denatured when my engine stalls. I consume (only ...) 25% water. All that to say that when I have before me a montage that really is worth it (and I'm demanding), mine or another, I intend to do a full report, documented and reproduce without question. It's a job, so if I invest time, it will be on very concrete.
For Kevin and his R21, he is 450 kms from me, I know it is in constant tests and improvements, but also with very small means and I confess I do not know where he is right now. Contact me on my email, I'll give you his phone, the only way to reach him to my knowledge.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 15:23

I'm not a director, but a computer scientist, so I'm comfortable manipulating and compressing and everything and everything. Besides, I am working on my 11hp lawn tractor, with a pantone that I have mounted, but I am not very satisfied for the moment: after test on a 50% water mixture, 50% super. it works, but I have a 3/4 water residue, 1/4 super denatured when my engine stalls. I therefore consume (only ...) 25% water.

In 100% pantone I really think that it is illusory to hope to do something (other than depollution) with private means (so limited without real tools of analysis, digital modeling style).

All that to say that when I have before me a montage that really is worth it (and I'm demanding), mine or another, I intend to do a full report, documented and reproduce without question. It's a job, so if I invest time, it will be on very concrete.

Well you will be welcome in the 2ieme phase of a "project" that I am launching. Otherwise, what do you think about reporting on tractors? (I have some addresses)

For Kevin and his R21, he is 450 kms from me, I know it is in constant tests and improvements, but also with very small means and I confess I do not know where he is right now. Contact me on my email, I'll give you his phone, the only way to reach him to my knowledge.

You will not have his mail instead? Finally if you're sure he already knows forum ... it may not be worth it to contact him again ...
0 x
phroques
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by phroques » 06/09/05, 16:17

I quote: Ben you will probably be welcome in the 2ieme phase of a "project" that I am launching. Otherwise, what do you think about reporting on tractors? (I have some addresses)

Réponse:
I am interested, especially if these addresses are on the southwest, and further if you tell me their interest. For your project, I am listening to you ... I can provide video quality of that of the R21 (I think it brings more than what we find in general).

I quote: You will not have his mail instead? Finally if you're sure he already knows forum ... it may not be worth it to contact him again ...

Réponse:
Do not judge too fast, he does not even have a PC but he has a courage and a tenacity that must be greeted, to go on forums and glean information he "borrows" a connection to one or the other, he is a good handyman but not someone very comfortable with computers. Quite simply.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 06/09/05, 16:26

hello all of you friends of the pantone, I do a test response on the R21 to tell you that if you know welder autogenous oxyacetylenique and electrics there is no problem!
it is even relatively rapde to realize in view of the months of reflection that I faded
in short I will try to answer you (I have a computer) if you have questions
@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 16:32

I am interested, especially if these addresses are on the southwest, and further if you tell me their interest. For your project, I am listening to you ... I can provide video quality of that of the R21 (I think it brings more than what we find in general).

Send me an email that we discuss

Do not judge too fast, he does not even have a PC but he has a courage and a tenacity that must be greeted, to go on forums and glean information he "borrows" a connection to one or the other, he is a good handyman but not someone very comfortable with computers. Quite simply.

Arf so much for me ... sorry ...: unsure:

ps: Welcome to you Cedric!
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 09 / 09, 23: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x