serious research on the pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/06, 19:15

Ben send the information in private ... we see it more ready but frankly ... I'm pessimistic ...
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 13/10/06, 22:06

it is done !
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 14/10/06, 09:36

Hello
There is just one thing I do not understand.
Even if you do studies that take time why not do the editing yourself on the 206.
The majority of people here on the forum have a job or live too far away, so not necessarily a lot of free time.
It is you who found this opportunity, thank you for thinking of others, but as they say "we are never better served than by ourselves".
What is your Pantone montage?
A system-type water doping G or Pantone (100%) with water and gasoline passing into the reactor?
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 14/10/06, 13:13

I made a pantone montage with friends, as part of an association that makes the Tourisitic Railway. They do not have only pantone to do. I am not competent in mechanics to make one myself.
I am in Paris for my studies and I live normally north of Lyon. DOnc I really can not do it.

The work to be done consists in recovering in a breakup the admissions and exhaust zones to come and stitch an exhaust and take the product coming out of the receiver. I think it will be better to do one reactor per cylinder. If you are interested, do not hesitate! The game is worth the candle
Thank you
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 14/10/06, 13:47

Well, the problem is that you are looking for someone who makes reactors that work. And for me a reactor that works is a reactor that gives a saving. On my R5 the best I got is 12% Savings.
I can not say that it is thanks to my reactor that I obtained this economy.
0 x
zac

by zac » 14/10/06, 15:59

PoPaul wrote:I think it will be better to do one reactor per cylinder. If you are interested, do not hesitate! The game is worth the candle
Thank you

Hello

for an engine of less than 3litres, only one reactor or you will not be able to hang them.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
zac

by zac » 14/10/06, 16:06

PITMIX wrote: On my R5 the best I got is 12% Savings.

hi PITMIX

12 / 100 on a gasoline used cool is not bad, we do better than on diesel used in heavy load.

I think that your r5 is a box car, if you have a snow position uses it (light under regime, therefore higher load and better performance of the pantone).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/06, 16:21

As I "well" (albeit a little harshly) explained to PoPaul in private: these people do NOT need us ... and they are probably already much more advanced than us!

I don't understand his insistence on wanting to "engage" kk1 in this project ... really ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 14/10/06, 20:53

hi Zac
The box is in position D (drive) This is how reports pass faster at low speed. Otherwise I have the position 2 to climb the mountain coast. The box passes only 2 reports the mill mouth as a calf 100km / h. And 1 position I have not even tried. I imagine that the box only passes a report !!!!
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 14/10/06, 21:47

I do not try to hire someone. I propose to someone to do a project, it's different!
If anyone is interested, some research on the pantone could take place, otherwise nothing for now ... it's up to you to see ....

(I tell you that I'm not expecting anything from this forum)
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"