Search found 5 results

by mariusui
24/09/13, 11:36
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Ahhh Paris ... the same places a century apart!
answers: 8
views: 4112

: Cheesy: not false !
But it's really nice to see what Paris looked like ...
After maybe the shadow is a hundred years old ... you never know!
by mariusui
19/09/13, 11:19
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Company: surplus, consumption by terror
answers: 30
views: 16012

Superb documentary! I had seen it before and I find it really upsetting. This is one of the reasons why I want to devote my activity to the protection of the ozone layer and the environment in general. I only have 1 problem with myself. I have a hobby that contr ...
by mariusui
19/09/13, 11:11
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Ahhh Paris ... the same places a century apart!
answers: 8
views: 4112

Nice article on rue89! I also really like thereof. It has changed a lot anyway!
by mariusui
16/09/13, 14:36
Subject : Mariusciu - new on the forum
answers: 3
views: 6106

Thank you Christophe for your welcome! No unfortunately no paragliding for me ... even if we have the mancelles alps, the high massifs do not really run through the streets! : cheesy: No, I do a lot of sudoku on the internet, especially on this site. And it takes me a long time ... But otherwise the summer ...
by mariusui
11/09/13, 16:17
Subject : Mariusciu - new on the forum
answers: 3
views: 6106

Mariusciu - new on the forum

Hello,
I am Mariusciu, I come from Le Mans, I have 45 years and I am economical and ecolo possible! I spend my time looking for new tips ... I also have other hobbies, luckily :) one of which also takes me a lot of time ... :|

Go Advanced search