The interconnected?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Communicating vessels?

by Opale2sang » 03/04/16, 14:28

No, sorry for the joke that may be too long, but there are still opportunities to recover rainwater much more simply, without any valves of course (well if a small).

However, it is still possible to move more than 50% of a volume of water just with valves, that's not a joke.

Voila, do not blame me it was a late April fool and has long lasting effect ^^.

To make me forgive, I would make a sketch to transform the potential energy of the rainwater with a good return, but there is a problem, finally I would explain all that to you.

cordially.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 03/04/16, 18:09

Hello, here is another forum whose subject is old but can be interesting https://openclassrooms.com/forum/sujet/cuve-a-eau-61546
good reading
cordially
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 03/04/16, 19:01

Thank you, apart from the idea of ​​the gravity pump that would raise the water higher than the initial level with the vacuum, which is therefore in any case according to the wrong sketch.

The heron fountain as described by interference should work, but it is wrong in the first bubble should not open the 1 valve.

Kind regards.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 03/04/16, 19:22

Re, voila a more complete subject on this version of the fountain of heron irrigation basins-and-pool / fountain-of-heron-t6805.html

cordially
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/04/16, 06:05

Opale2sang wrote:
Opale2sang wrote: I am a "gear cutter"

the fake sketch.

but if, but it works! : Mrgreen:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontaine_de_H%C3%A9ron

Notes although I have nothing against communicating vessels, but be careful not to put your finger in the gear ....

It was my valve of the day :D : Mrgreen:
Kind regards.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/04/16, 06:27

Not yet another: "Too much emphasis on supposed wrongs, it can end up becoming ... twisted". : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:And I do not think I'm wrong on this one!

Fermi's first nuclear reactor was doing 0.5W ... do you think researchers have been thinking about gray energy at this moment? : Cheesy:

Except that in comparison, communicating vessels go back to the dawn of time >>> and the fountain of heron (much more perfected than the reinvention of the wheel of this thread) goes back to almost 2'000 years ...! >>> (please to Oli, because is it that it would suffocate to tell him ...?)

So - all proportions kept - if after 2 millennia we do not dare to speak "of gray energy"here, under the pretext of"research"(for the well-known and ultra-simplistic hydraulic systems), it will eventually plunge far enough into the fallacy ...!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/16, 17:09

Of course, but I was just speaking as a scientific approach ...
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 04/04/16, 18:29

Obamot wrote:Except that in comparison, communicating vessels go back to the dawn of time >>> and the fountain of heron (much more perfected than the reinvention of the wheel of this thread) goes back to almost 2'000 years ...! >>> (please to Oli, because is it that it would suffocate to tell him ...?)

So - all proportions kept - if after 2 millennia we do not dare to speak "of gray energy"here, under the pretext of"research"(for the well-known and ultra-simplistic hydraulic systems), it will eventually plunge far enough into the fallacy ...!

Hello, the heron fountain is a very good idea, but it also has its drawbacks, such as being obliged to have a "buffer" tank to finally empty two tanks, and the water arrives at the bottom from the first cycle and it would be illusory to make it go up without a pump !.

And it is precisely because it is so simple that the idea of ​​communicating compartment vessels is interesting, you seem to want to talk about gray energy, whereas if we consider that with this system optimizing it as much as possible. the time of the development of the industry, can you imagine how much it would generate as economy? ..

Maybe it even exists, because if I thought about it well than others, I do not think I'm smarter you know.

It's just that the arguments are good, not all certainly, but still only with valves yes I can move more than 90% of a volume of water on the same base height, and even a weight if I want , (weight with a small volume), and even several times by losing only a fraction of my potential.

And from a scientific point of view, to imagine a system with 100, 1000, or 10000 floors gives a very different vision of the device because in theory there is more floor and less there is loss, or this means that physics does not prohibit a principle that moves a fluid in a gravitational field several billion times (in theory), even if it is at the same height.

In this case, the fact of being able to transfer more than 99%, with as many floors as you want (in theory).

Just for that it's interesting I think ...

On the other hand, I prefer the ludion to the fountain of heron because it is more fun, but that does not mean that I did not know this fountain, and if you hover over the noticed messages I said thank you hello, and I'm remained courteous to me sir.

Kind regards.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 04/04/16, 22:52

The best tips using the principle of communicating vessels is the Pythagorean Cup !
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/16, 15:16

Christophe wrote:Of course, but I was just talking as a step scientific...

Anyway there is 2'000 years they did not know this (naughty?) Word ^^
Worse still, they didn't know "gray energy"but more likely the boost instead, it cost less .... : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

And at the time of the Egyptians, the scientists were gods, Imhotep should the sawouar ^^
0 x