Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

Re: Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

by Remundo » 05/11/20, 06:26

ABC2019 wrote:
Remundo wrote:Does anyone have a black hole in their home? : Mrgreen:

everyone has one "in him". : Mrgreen:
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/11/20, 08:44

eclectron wrote:PS: on the other hand I do not believe in mechanical assemblies with magnet, gravity etc ... so steorm I would not have insisted.
It takes the possibility of a major discovery and these assemblies use very classical methods and even classical physics.
In my opinion only the "void" ("" because I think it is not empty) is susceptible of major discoveries.

I take inspiration from elsewhere too, like here
It is soft that one, but for the next one and the other videos of the channel, we are squarely in the conspiratorial universe.

You are not on the road to reality with this. The notion of "ether" has been abandoned for a long time : Wink:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/11/20, 09:41

izentrop wrote:It is soft that one, but for the next one and the other videos of the channel, we are squarely in the conspiratorial universe.

Normally we only talk about energy in this subject : Wink:
There is a little bit of truth everywhere, but not all of the truth in one place.
Except to consider the universe as the 'place'. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

izentrop wrote:You are not on the road to reality with this. The notion of "ether" has been abandoned for a long time : Wink:

Abandoned for sure. There would be material to discuss.
Still, it is not by remaining frozen on the real known as a pointer that we make discoveries, we must open the field of possibilities, even if it means making mistakes for a while.
Anyway, I know that this is an approach that is foreign to you, as has many here, no big deal ... : roll:
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/11/20, 09:56

eclectron wrote:Normally we only talk about energy in this subject
Chain
: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpdnxm ... eTeZFf82nw
eclectron wrote:like a retriever
You are soft too, elsewhere they treat me as a "watchdog of the system", while I only fight against the irrational : Wink:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/11/20, 10:08

izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:Normally we only talk about energy in this subject

By subject I meant: Excess energy from Nikola Tesla? (Christophe Tetard)
So I wasn't talking about the youtube channel. : Wink:

izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:like a retriever
You are soft too, elsewhere they treat me as a "watchdog of the system", while I only fight against the irrational : Wink:

Sorry, I didn't know and I didn't think about this sore point.
It's just an image on my part to oppose frozen to movement.
Even if we must remain vigilant not to swallow everything up, a new world will only come about by innovating humanely and technically and therefore by taking the risk of making mistakes for a while.

To paraphrase Dupontel, "children are geniuses, they learn to walk and speak on their own."
It is this state of mind of a curious and persevering child that should not be lost.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/11/20, 17:23

izentrop wrote:...
You are not on the road to reality with this. The notion of "ether" has been abandoned for a long time : Wink:

It all depends on what is called ether. Certainly it is "abandoned", but in the sense of the ether of the 19th century.
Considering that the quantum vacuum is not empty, one could very well call it "ether", and even suppose that it is a necessary medium for the propagation of electromagnetic waves. The fact that it has a non-zero permittivity and permeability, allied for the quantum mechanical side, to its fluctuations which see the creation of electron-positron pairs which no one today doubts that the photons interact with them, go into this meaning.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/11/20, 17:58

Regarding Tesla: None of his experiments showed "excess energy". This idea comes from a whole more or less conspiratorial folklore that has raged since the 90s (the authorities and companies did not want this invention, since the energy would have been free ... : roll: ).

This folklore more specifically refers to Tesla's invention of transmitting energy at a distance using a tower consisting of a large vertical coil and terminal capacitor, which constitutes a resonant LC circuit. which is fed at its resonant frequency, and with which another identical system can resonate, thanks to its coupling with the first despite the distance.
Tesla went further in his idea, thinking that by tuning his LC turns to the Schumann frequencies, which are very low frequencies and therefore very long lengths, so large that they are of the order of magnitude of the circumference of the earth and could form standing waves around the earth, they could produce a global power supply.

This invention works very well, but at a very short distance. It has even been used in recent years for contactless battery recharging devices. But it only works a few tens of cm, then the coupling becomes much too weak and we lose almost all of the energy.
In fact the invention only works at distances of the order of magnitude of the size of the coils and of the capacitors. Then the output becomes completely ridiculous, the chokes and the capas being too far from each other to influence each other. It would take towers of thousands of km high to hope to bathe the earth in a standing wave field (and I am not telling you the cries of all the frightened waves if that were done).

Tesla believed that a longitudinal electromagnetic wave was at work in his device, taken up by folklore under the name of "scalar wave", for example by this illuminated of K.Meyl, whose operation of all devices responds perfectly to Maxwell's electromagnetism. They can even be modeled by CAD tools of electronics engineers. But he does not budge, he sees his toys known since the 19th century as proof of a new physics! Bad luck for Tesla and Meyl, it was Maxwell who was right: the electromagnetic wave is transverse.

Tesla was a really brilliant inventor, and unlike most of those who talk about him in folklore today and have to turn him around in his grave, he had a college education and knew what he was talking about. But no one is infallible. His tours will have been the exception. He failed with them, and everyone else who tried afterwards.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 19:33

eclectron wrote:

I don't really see the point of a video like that, which is too technical for those who don't know electromagnetism (what's the point of writing divergence or rotational if you don't know what it is?), and who teaches nothing to those who know him ...

If you want an electromagnetism course, there are some in prep-level books or much more serious and educational internet courses.

Ah and then you will also learn how to demonstrate the conservation of electromagnetic energy from Maxwell's equations, which irreparably shows that no device using the laws of electromagnetism can create energy;).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
COPoc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by COPoc » 02/04/21, 20:35

Hello, the inventor Christophe Tétard is a person who is overwhelmed with several parallel projects : Mrgreen: , I wonder if his goal is to make a maximum of patent : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/04/21, 22:13

ABC2019 wrote:I never believed in it so [...] divergence or rotational
You must be wrong, I am convinced that well positioned magnets can improve the couple : Mrgreen:
0 x