Engines Minato 40.000 units sold

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/01/08, 23:01

I don't know what you seem to understand, but you can't read everything…

I understood well that the blow of the EDF, was for TRANSMUTATION
Philippe who adds more with the chicken, to make golden eggs…

I just wanted to double you with my 2 sous valve: eat lead = lead shot.

But, I try sometimes to be constructive, and I remind you then, that researchers, have already sought, and have not been listened to much, about soft natural transmutations.
Kervran was interested in the chicken egg, the blackish deposit that eats the limestone stones of the monuments, the agriculture, and the means to provide certain elements that the plants or animacules transform into other vital elements (from the table of Mendeleev).

Here, there, if there was something more subtle to grasp, let me know, because I am curious about things in nature, and funny puns.

Warning ! Because it is also said that "ugly puns make people stupid ..."

"the games of calves, make the legs"
0 x
Brollian
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brollian » 27/01/08, 23:38

quartz wrote:Hello everybody :D

I am a movement professional, especially those created by electric motors,
I design servo systems of all kinds from the DC motor to the stepper motor passing through the asynchronous synchronous brush-less and I pass.
I even designed from A to Z a frequency converter with vector flow control at a time when manufacturers said that it was impossible in the state of the art at the time !!
(No RISC calculators), nobody wanted to believe me, however the demonstration was there ....

A + + +

I suggest you develop this famous permanent magnet motor which produces energy!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/01/08, 00:04

Capt_Maloche wrote:For "screens" I am talking about a basic material such as ferrite for example, and no superconductors that I cannot use at ambient temperature (for the moment), the mechanical trick residing in the assembly of a set of reverse motion screens in order to self-compensate for their displacement efforts and thus by this artifice to effortlessly vary the magnetic flux of a permanent magnet

do you understand

Yes, yes, I think I understand. But if you stretch a spring with a reverse movement, you force on both sides and you have to provide double the energy. It's the same with symmetrical permanent magnets in front of which you wave parts with symmetrical movements. A priori, here, the symmetry doubles the energy to be supplied: the sum of the forces is zero, NOT the power because the symmetry ALSO reverses the direction of the displacement.

Finally, if you find a unitary system, you will be rich! You can build thousands of HQE homes :D

@+
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/01/08, 09:03

Hello everybody :D

To answer you Brollian I work there notably on the concept evoked by Capt_Maloche.
See HERE

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/01/08, 09:26

:D

Yes i can hear you Remundo, but the comparison with a spring is not adapted to the representation of magnetic circuits

There are three elements in the system that I am describing; I made a GIF on "magnetic motors of all kinds" with 2 of these elements and I made the actual model: the disc of 11 screens on a ring of 12 Néodyn magnets turns "almost" as freely as without magnets , it's a rather successful first step 8) .

Quartz also produced an "inverse" version and very interesting highlighting the result of this first study and showing that a screen tour generated 11 rotations of the resulting magnetic field (link in his post above)

The screen or the material (call it what you want) responsible for deflecting the "field lines" of a permanent magnet is necessarily "magnetic, therefore is part of the magnetic circuit of the permanent magnet and is influenced by it; there is at least as much "work" at the input in the circuit as at the output, plus the iron losses, Foucault ... that's a given :o

With this certainty verified by experience (allow the variation of the magnetic field of a permanent magnet without effort), how to exploit the resulting field?

Because to use a permanent magnet (the 3rd element) like rotor amounts in effect, as you say it in your last message, and because of "the parietal acceleration" (to accumulate the magnetic fluxes), to double the efforts of symmetry.
It is therefore necessary to use a "neutral" or "inactive" but magnetic material as the rotor, metal what.

The bulk of the work consists in studying the deviation of the field lines in the right places, in short if an assembly were to "work", it would only be with this type of trick.

Admittedly, I know that it is "theoretically" impossible, but I will search until this "truth" will not seem obvious to me and will not blow me in the face :D , which in one case as in the other, whatever the outcome, can not delay.
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 28 / 01 / 08, 10: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 09:58

gegyx wrote:Kervran was interested in the chicken egg, the blackish deposit that eats the limestone stones of the monuments, the agriculture, and the means to provide certain elements that the plants or animacules transform into other vital elements (from the table of Mendeleev).

Here, there, if there was something more subtle to grasp, let me know, because I am curious about things in nature, and funny puns.

I know a little about Kervran's work. I will try to say more clearly your thoughts about the egg:

- Neither in the yellow nor in the white there is trace of calcium (Ca).
- The chick born with a skeleton composed of calcium
- The shell is obviously composed of calcium but Kervran showed that its mass remained unchanged during "gestation"
- Kervran deduced that there was a transmutation between Potassium, which is largely present in egg and calcium.

The "same" observation was made with crustaceans during their moult: no calcium in the water but an increase in the mass of calcium in the shell. Lots of potassium in the water.

Besides if you look at the periodic table, Ca and K are adjacent ... a clue?

So Kervran was a notorious charlatant (were there any confirmations of his experiences, they are not very complicated to do again) or he questions a dogma of the science of the XXI century ...

Well, I'm going to create a topic about Kervran! It is important...
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/01/08, 10:06

Finally I see that I did a lot of talking about my hen !!
I thought I was going to get destroyed.

But as Mr. Audiard would say, "as soon as we no longer address the primary, everything becomes bright"

Thank you gentlemen.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 28/01/08, 10:11

Capt_Maloche wrote::D

Yes i can hear you Remundo, but the comparison with a spring is not adapted to the representation of magnetic circuits

There are three elements in the system that I am describing; I made a GIF on "magnetic motors of all kinds" with 2 of these elements and I made the actual model: the disc of 11 screens on a ring of 12 Néodyn magnets turns "almost" as freely as without magnets , it's a rather successful first step 8) .

The screen or the material (call it what you want) responsible for deflecting the "field lines" of a permanent magnet is necessarily "magnetic, therefore is part of the magnetic circuit of the permanent magnet and is influenced by it; there is at least as much "work" at the input in the circuit as at the output, plus the iron losses, Foucault ... that's a given :o

With this certainty verified by experience (allow the variation of the magnetic field of a permanent magnet without effort), how to exploit the resulting field?

Because to use a permanent magnet (the 3rd element) like rotor amounts in effect, as you say it in your last message, and because of "the parietal acceleration" (to accumulate the magnetic fluxes), to double the efforts of symmetry.
It is therefore necessary to use a "neutral" or "inactive" but magnetic material as the rotor, metal what.

The bulk of the work consists in studying the deviation of the field lines in the right places, in short if an assembly were to "work", it would only be with this type of trick.

Admittedly, I know that it is "theoretically" impossible, but I will search until this "truth" will not seem obvious to me and will not blow me in the face :D , which in one case as in the other, can not delay.

100% agree with you, Capt !!! and in every way.
But, please, if one day you find the solution, you will have to be very intelligent ... (either say nothing, to stay alive, or disclose it all over the place, and very quickly, assuming the various possible economic, social consequences )
But we have already talked about this problem ... a little ....
What I am certain of is that the planette is in any case in danger, then, to disclose a very clean process, can only be positive in the long term for the blue planette.Long debate ....
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/01/08, 10:33

I slightly modified my message above;

lejustemilieu wrote: But please, if one day you find the solution, you will have to be very intelligent

Could it be a Lapsus? : Cheesy:

Assuming, and I hope that we arrive at our ends, it would be necessary to identify the source of the energy thus "created" before exploiting it, because indeed, the risks exist, unless the source is not in. the material itself, which would certainly lead to the destruction / consumption of the magnets, or to a drop in temperature around the assembly.
(EH, you imagine an engine which draws energy from its environment by cooling the planet, we could continue to release CO² : Cheesy: )

On the other hand, if this were to happen, I would widely disseminate the information with the necessary to reproduce the phenomenon, keeping for the actors of this subject and myself intellectual property on an honorary basis. : Idea:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/08, 10:37

What worries me is it...

Man always wants more and if he has access to the infinite it can only lead to a catastrophe ...
0 x