Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 16/12/05, 12:16

lau wrote:I believe in free energy, others not ... normal.

It is not a matter of belief, but it is a matter of understanding.

PS If someone wants to understand how Perpetuum Mobile, it's explained here et here.
0 x
SM
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/12/05, 13:55

I doubt that this column is the platform of those who do not believe it,

And I doubt the openness of which denotes such a statement. If contradiction is not allowed, I hardly see the point of posting on a forum.

Come on Lau, no hard feelings

to meditate
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 16/12/05, 15:26

Good Mikthail, keep going with your ad all the time : Evil: you're not here to advertise, it's not the first time you've heard it.

Otherwise, I recall an interesting link that was lost in the old forum with a little history of so-called "perpetual" movement machines:

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

Too bad it is in English.

PS; thank you for avenging me Rulian : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/05, 16:21

I have this:

Caption: "It may be perpetual motion, but it will take forever to test it." Cartoon by Donald Simanek.
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 05 / 11, 17: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/05, 16:23

0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 16/12/05, 17:01

even closer

Patent in 1857

right here: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm

Really, I stop there.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/12/05, 17:07

As usual, you haven't read everything ...

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/bellows.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/05, 17:29

The Minto wheel is inspired by this assembly but provides heat to expand and transfer fluids between the containers ...
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 05 / 11, 17: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 16/12/05, 17:38

You still haven't understood the difference between Dsimanek's motors and mine. :( ... and he no longer.
0 x
SM
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 16/12/05, 18:29

I doubt that this column is the platform of those who do not believe it,

Rulian wrote:And I doubt the openness of which denotes such a statement. If contradiction is not allowed, I hardly see the point of posting on a forum.

Are you Rulian talking to me about openness? You are not at a ready contradiction, I take an extract from what you said on the subject Utopia, I quote you:
this post is also and above all valid for all "Free Energy" and other "Vacuum Energy" devices which are all defined as being devices with an efficiency greater than or equal to 100%. It is outright IMPOSSIBLE. The whole structure of the natural sciences for centuries has systematically come back to this idea and tirelessly demonstrates it. If science still suffers from shortcomings, it is not a few tinkerers in the backyard who can afford to claim, most often shamelessly lying, to question what the flower of human genius has established for centuries.

And I find your words simply discouraging; if guys like tesla, meyer, chambrin or many others have been blacklisted it is because of the pride and ignorance of some men.
Do you know, since you know so much, that Tesla is the inventor of the alternating current which you use at the moment or of the three-phase asynchronous motor or even of wireless electricity? His name is not mentioned anywhere in textbooks, have you ever wondered?
I'm not saying that the contradiction is not allowed, but if on a section intended for the surunitaire we start to see guys like nono who rocks you in the face that it is anything, impossible, that it is pipo ... I do not see anything very constructive? I will not try to convince the unbelievers, it is useless wasted time, anyway they already have their heads so swollen that they stoop to go to the doors. The greatest researchers in this world realize as they discover that we do not know nothing!
Now if I annoy the guys, you have to tell me right away, there is no problem, I will not participate anymore. : roll:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"