A torch water Kager

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/09/07, 16:25

Zac, take care, of your readers shameful, and not culturally. :D

"Firefighter oxygen (a half at the harbor)" ??

Ordinary oxygen at the local merchant?
A half, of what? How much of a standard cartridge?

"Need for very high temperatures: a drawer (sealed) in a gas bottle, a little carbide and a drip"

Well, there it is the acetylene lamp, from our miners, caving, or emergency lighting from the grandparents. They are still found in flea markets, for a small flame.
But what about carbide? the supply, is not done "in the harbor of the corner"!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/09/07, 18:49

gegyx wrote:But what about carbide? the supply, is not done "in the harbor of the corner"!

Hello

at a low price dear the chemimerde wholesaler of the big city (big quantity).

more expensive but easier all the shops that sell equipment for caving; for those who have none under their arms at the green dot in the corner most mole hunts are carbide (read the label) !!!

humor mode; in tamatave in front of the local transporter it is in the harbor of the corner.

sorry for the uninitiated, but in econology there is economy and ecology; the basis is recovery. So kids will have to be trained to teach them that the best supermarket is what rots in the cellar and the dump in the corner.
And that our taxes not only serve to burn kerosene for the z'elites.

@+

PS: the firefighter oxygen is the one in the pimpons' bottles; reformed regularly and recharged with the money from your taxes.
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Flytox

Re: Water torch

by Flytox » 09/09/07, 21:18

Hello Bobono

bobono wrote:It will be enough to adapt it on the engine of a car to save fuel. Electrolysis of water that does not consume much electrical energy.

If the scheme you are thinking of is using the energy from the battery to decompose water into O2 and H2, it does not work like that. : Cry:

Currently no one can recover more energy than we have supplied to the system. Everything you draw from the battery will be taken out of the energy of the engine via the alternator. The combustion energy of your H2 will not even equal that which you originally supplied when charging the battery.

Transformations at all levels are done with losses (Battery, alternator, electrolysis, combustion etc ....). Clearly today nobody knows how to save fuel with such a system.

This does not preclude the extremely interesting "surunitary" studies which seek to circumvent this limitation of current "classical" physics. : Mrgreen:
(Several post on the subject)

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 10/09/07, 10:20

zac wrote:
Hello
at a low price dear the chemimerde wholesaler of the big city (big quantity).
more expensive but easier all the shops that sell equipment for caving; for those who have none under their arms at the green dot in the corner most mole hunts are carbide (read the label) !!!
humor mode; in tamatave in front of the local transporter it is in the harbor of the corner.
sorry for the uninitiated, but in econology there is economy and ecology; the basis is recovery. So kids will have to be trained to teach them that the best supermarket is what rots in the cellar and the dump in the corner.
And that our taxes not only serve to burn kerosene for the z'elites.
PS: the firefighter oxygen is the one in the pimpons' bottles; reformed regularly and recharged with the money from your taxes.

Hi zac!
When do you write us a book of tips and tricks or survival methods or D systems in our society? : Lol: : Lol:
You always surprise me as much, it's not the resources that you lack ..... Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/07, 11:16

Thank you for the interesting article, in the same genre, the Langmuir torch: http://isimabomba.free.fr/biographies/c ... ngmuir.htm

and Brown's: https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabricatio ... t3170.html

ps: Wiessenbourg it's in Alsace, not in Germany eh : Mrgreen:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 10/09/07, 22:01

Christophe wrote:Thank you for the interesting article, in the same genre, the Langmuir torch: http://isimabomba.free.fr/biographies/c ... ngmuir.htm

and Brown's: https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabricatio ... t3170.html

ps: Wiessenbourg it's in Alsace, not in Germany eh : Mrgreen:

I don't know who said that Wissenbourg was in Germany ... The fact remains that the product was indeed German, manufactured by the Kager company in Frankfurt and represented in France by SPI in Wissenbourg.
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

you exonerate from portugal

by rodibruno » 11/09/07, 04:36

HI EVERYBODY :

I want to send them the background weight of my friend from Portugal Charles, owner of the site:
Http://www.hidrogenpower.com
She did not want to abuse the post as an advertisement for her products, he asked me to exonerate him before whom he could feel attacked offended by his publication.
It was not his intention to offend but to bring information to the group, but she is a well-disposed and collaborating person, badly over there idiomatic diferncias he awaits his consultations.

Thank you
Rodolfo Bruno
Argentina
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/07, 09:41

Leo Maximus wrote:I don't know who said that Wissenbourg was in Germany ... The fact remains that the product was indeed German, manufactured by the Kager company in Frankfurt and represented in France by SPI in Wissenbourg.

Nobody said it but it could have been understood thus by seeing the article quickly :)

Apparently Kager had a subsidiary in Wissenbourg anyway ... but whatever it was not really a fundamental remark ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/07, 11:04

In your opinion, why did these electrolysis torch technology not quickly replace the oxyacetylene and other high temperature equivalent welding stations?

I guess there are still technological disadvantages? Or other such as for example: a difficulty of adaptation for the professional welders? Unless it's just lobbying gas sellers?

:?:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/09/07, 20:09

Bonjour à tous

The hydrogen of the torch can be a pollutant. So it is certainly a problem of embrittlement of steel:

http://bil-ibs.be/FR/Metallerie/pdf/f25met30.pdf

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132