A revolutionary "auto-snow"!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/10, 17:10

Christophe wrote:
Remundo wrote:if the screws are hollow

Do you doubt that they are not? On the 1924 video, with a density of 1, I would say that there would be at least 2 tonnes of weight just for the screws ... : Shock:

Videos of the Russian military suggest that if the principle of the screws was more interesting than the tracks, they would use them ... right?

Funny converting 4x4 into "tank" : Cheesy:

yes, I have no doubt, but given the steel there is above, they must be sufficiently hollow ... A little assessment via Archimedes lets me think that we have to move minima 3000 L of water

It's true, the Lada are very fun ... Ah these Russians :P
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/12/10, 17:25

Thanks, don't throw it anymore :P

It is obvious that in extreme cases, the tracks are great, but as someone pointed out above, the tracks have been developed for years and are, in my eyes, mechanically, incredibly sophisticated and complex!

I was thinking of using it in arctic or polar areas, where big tubes, would have an immense advantage, they can float and therefore we make fun of water pockets in summer, have little to build them with light and resistant synthetic materials. .. put narrower parallel tubes to avoid adhesions to the ground and improve traction performance…

I saw that with heat engines infinitely lighter and adapted on this machine, or in electric version with the solar panels which make a "roof" on top, transmission by toothed belt which become, even on motorcycles, essentials. . we could make small models and also huge things where the surface effect on the snow would be more advantageous ("buoyancy" point of view), the worm could perhaps be discontinuous etc ....
I find it unfortunate that we did not dig further, it seems quite extraordinary, as lejuste points out, the traction capacity is great and what seems to me the most crazy is the simplicity of manufacturing the thing .. .

But hey, it is only an idea which seems very judicious to me and in the bottom most surprising is not it that in 1924 someone had this idea?

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...