planetary power grid to avoid storage

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/10, 15:49

kistinie wrote:The lethal aspect worried me for the maritime use of the DC or water and salt make the game delicate.

... mmmmwouahahahah, you just have to connect your boat to the ground! Image
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 05/11/10, 15:54

It is actually at sea, in fresh water is already less the party in effect, however, thanks to acid rain and geolocation, not to mention the pollution, the conductivity of fresh water goes up. ..

It is a long time ago that I do not put any more base in my J-Cell to make pass there current, the water of rain leads well enough.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/10, 15:59

kistinie wrote:For its HT aspect, [...] the effects of constant fields do not become clearly visible than during changes of state like lightning. Outside these moments, only the non-visible part [...] black matter...)

I did not quite understand the sentence, but slim! Darth Vader returns ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 05/11/10, 16:11

Obamot wrote:
I did not quite understand the sentence, but slim! Darth Vader returns ... : Mrgreen:

The output of coal and oil before moving to the ZPE and the OU will be long and especially will ask for great serenity ... Good unwinding for the pipes, must I go zazen a moment to balance my neutral.
0 x

et

chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/11/10, 16:13

for your 72v there is no 36 solution: you need 2 switch or circuit breaker to separate your assembly 72 v 3 battery 24v indepandante

it becomes possible to intervene safely on the connection

another way to do: put the mass of the middle of the 72v: it is therefore likely to touch more than 36v which is still enough on

today the security tension that can be safely touched is 24v, but a few years ago it was 48v ... so 36v is not deadly
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/11/10, 17:49

chatelot16 wrote:for your 72v there is no 36 solution: you need 2 switch or circuit breaker to separate your assembly 72 v 3 battery 24v indepandante

Or you touch only one terminal at a time, as a part of your body does not close the circuit, no danger, whatever the tension ... like the small zoziaux on the lines 630.000V : Cheesy:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 05/11/10, 17:57

It's a very good idea. Thank you
I have never tested a differential 30 mA dwelling on the DC, who tried?
0 x

et

chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/11/10, 18:35

if an electric motor consumes 10 A 72v cc on a differential disconnected for 220v and this circuit breaker jumps because there is a differential current, it will never happen to cut the direct current: there will be an electric arc has inside

it is the whole problem of the direct current: it is necessary of the interrupter, disjonteur, contactor, with system of blowing of arc, or at least with distance of contact much bigger than 220v 50hz

the material 220v ac is just usable in 12v dc ... but in 72vdc you really need special equipment
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 05/11/10, 19:27

kistinie wrote:It's a very good idea. Thank you
I have never tested a differential 30 mA dwelling on the DC, who tried?

No need to try, it does not work. The very conception of a differential makes it impossible to work continuously
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/10, 19:27

kistinie wrote:Good unwinding for pipes, I have to go zazen a moment to balance my neutral.
...already back : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: we hope you have not grilled the transcendence neuron of your informal substratum! : Mrgreen:

Forhorse wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:for your 72v there is no 36 solution: you need 2 switch or circuit breaker to separate your assembly 72 v 3 battery 24v indepandante

Or you touch only one terminal at a time, as a part of your body does not close the circuit, no danger, whatever the tension ... like the small zoziaux on the lines 630.000V : Cheesy:

Not that !!!! And the dangerous EM field? They do not feel zoziaux?

Or they go because it makes them gili-gili under the pa-paws
0 x