Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 19:27

When will you stop make the big knot voluntarily, then we will resume this debate ...

This is pure waste of time (for us, you may be what you are looking for ...).

And start by opening a geography book before wanting to pretend to be a motorist! Because confusing China and Japan ... : Shock:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/08/09, 19:31

Hello

It becomes painful to argue with plump clouds

When something intrigues me, I roll up my sleeves and do the editing, it takes 8 hours for a handyman tool to do a water doping fitting on a diesel, after that it takes a few thousand km to take measurements and know what we are talking about, and several years later it does not change anything in your life going from 9 liters per 100 km to 6 liters per 100 is not an achievement and you end up not measuring anything, or even modifying it, you put water and you roll, when you talk about the subject you know what you're talking about, not have said or I read on forums, newspapers, it's you who has the clanchette at the pump and the pencil to record the km.
In reality the fuel economy I don't care, I do this for fun, I can ride completely free with frying oil
but most often I use diesel.
When you make a montage it is not for others but for being yourself.

Now if something as simple as this is done is difficult for you? no need to waste my time explaining ..

As you draw in all the posts I confused author
it seems to me that you can run a heat engine with something other than petroleum. you can run a diesel with vegetable oil it was even created for that. or even with alcohol. but neither is a solution!
I already roll in oil (mixed) so why not try water

Andre
Last edited by Other the 10 / 08 / 09, 19: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/08/09, 19:34

I don't care that I'm called a censor ...

consequently, I demand the locking of this idle subject in the interest of our nerves. We are here to see ideas evolve, (good) ideas exchange, not to arbitrate a match : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 10/08/09, 19:35

Ayayaye!

Well if everything that has been invented and that works today, meets industrial success if the need arises.
I see no counterexample. If you have any?
We have been improving the consumption of cars for many years. Why the pantone system has not contributed to it, it is not new and seems effective ...
No?

Who do you want to laugh at?

The cars do not improve at all, the vehicles of the 80s performed much better in terms of fuel economy.
I do not believe in pantone except that the steam brought to combustion, but if you have never noticed that when it is wet the engines have more torque then it is that you take a bike ride.

And if you know that much what I doubt you will remember the period when the F1 fueled with the addition of water to save liquid tar.
: Evil:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

by Cuicui » 10/08/09, 19:42

pb2487 wrote:Why the Chinese manufacturers do not invest in the principle of PANTONE for their vehicles, when the Chinese state spends (it decreases anyway) fortunes to subsidize oil to its users who do not have our purchasing power?

Hello pb2487
Interesting question. Do you have a hypothesis?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 19:42

Alain G wrote:I do not believe in pantone except that the steam brought to combustion, but if you have never noticed that when it is wet the engines have more torque then it is that you take a bike ride.

And if you know that much what I doubt you will remember the period when the F1 fueled with the addition of water to save liquid tar.

These 2 arguments (steam ionization via the "pantone" brings all the same can be something more than simple steam, in fact it is not steam but misted air ...) are in the links mentioned above, only. ... Sir knows too much to read them ...

Here I add one: https://www.econologie.com/l-injection-d ... -3094.html

So we're wasting our time with this fun ... now it's up to me to ask you a pb question: pkoi you do that? I am naive to believe in the sincerity of a possible answer ...

Ok i lock?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/08/09, 19:43

Alain, they consumed less, of course, but for 2 reasons:

1) they were lighter (a Datsun 120 A weighed 659 Kg, a Golf 1, 850 Kg)

2) the NOx level was much higher than that admitted now
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 20:00

Alain G wrote:The cars do not improve at all, the vehicles of the 80s performed much better in terms of fuel economy.

Well, that's your opinion. I respect her. Mine is contrary:
http://www.manicore.com/documentation/economies.html
(take a quick look at the middle of the web page, there is a graphic
which denotes this - "cars consumption per 100km".)
It seems to me that, for the same category (not compared to a 2CV of the time with a 4X4 of today), cars consume less than before.
The pantone system would have had its place there ... I think, or any other system that could lower consumption / pollution or improve performance.
No?

Alain G wrote:I do not believe in pantone except that the steam brought to combustion, but if you have never noticed that when it is wet the engines have more torque then it is that you take a bike ride.

I do not know that much about it, I only have a BTS in mechanics (unpretentious, just for information), but hey I still have good notions, say.

But my questions are very legitimate and relevant. I understand that the tone with which I present them in certain annoyance, I apologize and I ask only to correct the shot. It doesn't take anything away from my doubts.
And I have nothing on hand concerning an effective and promising invention which could be useful today and which would not be exploited. If anyone has one?
Correct me if I am wrong in terms of consumption.
cordially
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 20:07

Andre wrote:As you draw in all the posts I confused author
it seems to me that you can run a heat engine with something other than petroleum. you can run a diesel with vegetable oil it was even created for that. or even with alcohol. but neither is a solution!
I already roll in oil (mixed) so why not try water

Andre

No it does not seem to me, I quote this sentence inside the post itself ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 20:11

Cuicui wrote:
pb2487 wrote:Why the Chinese manufacturers do not invest in the principle of PANTONE for their vehicles, when the Chinese state spends (it decreases anyway) fortunes to subsidize oil to its users who do not have our purchasing power?

Hello pb2487
Interesting question. Do you have a hypothesis?

Yes, I exposed it a little higher in the post.
I cordially refer you to my previous messages
0 x