Pantone in the land of the rising sun?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 14:40

Or too lazy to answer it?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 14:43

Well, I don't see anything to answer ...
: Cheesy:
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 14:58

Christophe wrote:Well, I don't see anything to answer ...
: Cheesy:

Doesn't it seem strange to you?
Is my conclusion so unfounded?
Is it rebuttable?
Give me wrong since you seem to find my reasoning ridiculous.

WHY THE CHINESE STATE (the government and its oil company which weighs heavily in the middle) SPENDS MONEY TO SUBSIDIZE OIL TO THESE USERS AS OUR IS TAXED AND WHEN THERE ARE APPARENTLY SOLUTIONS TO CONSUME LESS ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 15:12

PUT * IN BUT ASK THEIR FOR THEM (FRENCH STATE, TOTAL, MANUFACTURERS, CHINESE ...) !!!

Because I don't have the answer !! I'm just trying to THEM find excuses for the contempt ... that they have towards the injection of water ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 15:37

Christophe wrote:PUT * IN BUT ASK THEIR FOR THEM (FRENCH STATE, TOTAL, MANUFACTURERS, CHINESE ...) !!!

Because I don't have the answer !! I'm just trying to THEM find excuses for the contempt ... that they have towards the injection of water ...

You don't have one, but mine doesn’t suit you?
But who is showing contempt?
Who among those who have and make money would have contempt for what is likely to bring in or save money?
In our ultra-liberal capitalist world, who?
Develop rather than be rude ...

On the other hand, mixing China with the French and total state, ... I think you are on the wrong track ....
France taxes oil (earns money with it),
China subsidizes it (loses money with it):
It seems downright opposite and no one can prove the opposite.
Last edited by pb2487 the 10 / 08 / 09, 16: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 15:42

But I return the question to you ... because question mixes you do not hurt ... I only adapt to your answers!

Because there is no more relationship between Chinese subsidism (already it would have to be proven it would surprise me that it is subsidized everywhere) and water doping !!

Are you jealous of the Chinese or what? Ok go see there, I bet 1000 Chinese will agree to take your place as a privileged Westerner !!

But you are not tired of wasting your time on this forum? Because I'm tired of your blah blah ..

And watch your writing, it becomes painful to read at times ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 10/08/09, 16:12

Christophe wrote:But I return the question to you ... because question mixes you do not hurt ... I only adapt to your answers!

Is that so? What am I mixing? I don't always see an answer from you, but hey if you say so ...

Christophe wrote:Because there is no more relationship between Chinese subsidism (already it would have to be proven it would surprise me that it is subsidized everywhere) and water doping !!

Good, already the proofs (but hey there is only to follow the news):
http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-apprendre/business/economiques/5591/le-baril-de-petrole-a-100-dollars-quelle-est-la-part-de-responsabilite-de-la-ch
http://www.rfi.fr/actufr/articles/095/article_58735.asp
http://www.legrandsoir.info/article5645.html
http://books.google.fr/books?id=OYDkq3gbw7MC&pg=PA108&lpg=PA108&dq=petrole+chinois+subventionn%C3%A9&source=bl&ots=StpsEdB3rV&sig=4_wLR8nZFxf7N_GX8zFipfCuuGQ&hl=fr&ei=SCaAStLQM8yzsgbdwqyLCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10#v=onepage&q=&f=false
http://french.beijingreview.com.cn/tibet/txt/2007-11/14/content_121392.htm

Then the relationship between Chinese oil subsidies and water doping:
China subsidizes oil to the Chinese because it sees no other viable alternative at present like all the countries of the world besides.
The Chinese, of course, do not have our purchasing power and therefore cannot afford the precious black gold on an individual scale, as everyone knows.
For me, subsidizing when there is a solution which apparently would not do it or do it less, it rhymes, but then, not at all, with their capitalist, liberal and immoral logic. They would throw themselves on any% of savings.

The, my conclusion is clear enough or not? I can still develop a little more if you want but in all courtesy please.

Christophe wrote:Are you jealous of the Chinese or what? Ok go see there, I bet 1000 Chinese will agree to take your place as a privileged Westerner !!

Yes, I'm jealous of the Chinese .... (irony)

Christophe wrote:But you are not tired of wasting your time on this forum? Because I'm tired of your blah blah ..
And watch your writing, it becomes painful to read at times ...

Pffff, "watch out", it's a threat where I'm paranoid. It saddens me
I think we should calm down and stick to the debate. More calm, STP, I'm not beating you.
It is written somewhere that it is forbidden not to go completely in the direction of modo?
Good then,
Does it not appeal to you or is it a part of reality that you ignore (willingly or not)?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 17:14

What is prohibited (morally) is the denial of the answers that bothers you ...

You really mix everything, I will really think that you do it on purpose ...

But it is true that your sources reek a little of the intoxicating ... at least the oriented information ... (level of the articles: "it is not me it is him", argument of CE1)

The State takes by in the creation of an oil company = subsidized. OK, but who didn't or didn't?

Learn about the creation BY THE STATE of TOTAL, ELF et cie ... according to wiki:

Total was created in 1924 [4] under the name of the Compagnie française des pétroles (CFP) by Frédéric Pigelet in order to manage the shares that the French government was awarded war damage in the management of the future Iraqi oil company, the Iraq Petroleum Company [5]. Originally, it was a mixed company combining state capital and private capital.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soci%C3%A9 ... 7Aquitaine

ELF Aquitaine is a French oil extraction company. First public, the company was privatized in 1994.

Etc., etc...

All energy companies, which are therefore strategic, originally had a large state share ... if they are not downright public!

In the end, that's good ... for the customer and security of supply ...

Maybe it's not subsidism?

So once again: Today it is the fault of the Chinese but we forget that we did the same (or even worse) a few decades ago ... : Evil:

There may be just the Americans who were "clean" on this point ... but I'm surely moving forward ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/08/09, 17:45

HelloPb2487

Tell us about your dual-fuel or single-tank oil assembly, what is the difference in 100% oil or diesel consumption (if you have trouble measuring?)
What oil heater what oil temperature
a Pollack valve for transfer?
a Facet booster pump?
In case you don't know, water doping with 100% oil operation you have better performance and cleaner engine, less scent of frying and better acceleration less segment scrub and passage of vegetable oil in the housing

Knowing why the Chinese do not run on oil or doping with water will not improve our facilities.
We are on a forum French-speaking, the rest of the world also makes montages except that it does not communicate on this forum ,
There are a lot of guys who make montages who experiment and who are not on this forum , nor publicized. Once you have understood the problems versus the advantages that this implies in the media, you do your business in your corner and you only communicate with those interested who are experimenting

What are Chinese people doing? whether they eat rice, or copy montages, that is of little interest.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/09, 18:02

Yes André (hello), but I don't think he is interested in experimentation ... unfortunately his goal is "elsewhere" ...
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 08 / 09, 18: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x