Why Pantone and / or G system is not developed?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

What do you think of pantone and G system?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/06, 19:00

1) Hey my coconut aims a little ca: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ Do you think we're doing this in black? Yep ... being an entrepreneur it starts ... So risk taking question and realism we think we know ...

2) It's been 5 years that I work for the pantone process and NOTHING incites me to be optimistic in its sorry industrial development ... but maybe YOU will find THE solution and THE miraculous benefactor of humanity. ..good courage in any case ... I no longer believe in it (beliefs have never fed men ... except religious ...:D )
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 26/10/06, 21:04

Woodcutter wrote:What is the verb "persevirer"?

It's a bit like persecuting. Better.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/06, 21:11

Woodcutter wrote:I find it a pity to always read the same speech under the pen of Christophe ... (agreement over our poor pawn heads insignificant for ever more consume and patati-patata ...) :?

Ben you will note that I did not advance THAT this argument but it is clear that there is one ... (sorry to persevere : Cheesy: ) ... economists and politicians want their + 3% of GDP per year right? And how is it done please MONSIEUR without consuming ever more? It's not patatati and patata ca ... no but !!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/10/06, 23:08

Hello,
The main handicap of the panton is that it takes a tank and it is necessary to add water, the manufacturers succeeded in eliminating the greasers on a car, and if it could it would eliminate the tank of window washer, the consumer wants fully automatic, he does not want to know where the hole is for putting oil, there are many who do not know that it must be changed from time to time, not changing vehicles when the ashtray is full !!
Probably we in our small garages have not followed the secret research of the manufacturers, who in the end will arrive at the same result with a reinjection of the exhaust gases and of course the water vapor that these gases contain therefore a significant reduction in rejection what goes around in circles does not come out by exhaust, with the water vapor it will clean up, the problem in the immediate they have not yet managed to re-inject enough gas for it to be interesting.
Suddenly the benefits of the panton will be shortened .. by something even simpler.

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 27/10/06, 01:39

HAAAA is waking up in the economy :!: :!: :D :D
I was scared this morning when I saw the survey ... 60% for the 1st answer ... : Shock:
now the 3 (42%) and the 1 (35%) are getting out ... : Cheesy:
and nobody voted 4 ... phew ... 8)

in one day things happen ... I go pedaling in the woods on my mountain bike (50oz of water for 49 km) and the shimilblik gently annoys ... but does not pollute too much! (uh .... I'm getting a little lost)

I had the opinions of 2 people whose notoriety is no longer to dispute on this forum... namely Christophe and Andre even if there are young rebels full of antousiasm and conviction :!: : Cheesy: isn't it Chris;)

to be brief ...
I find the atmosphere a bit tense at the moment ... hummmm not you :?:
I think PoPaul was a little annoyed by the `` breaking '' of his invitation to the researchers ...

where I agree with Christophe is that he already has 5 years of hard work trying to promote his end of engineering school project and NOTHING ... :? : Cry:
but don't worry there will always be young argneux to take up the torch ... must be specified, as Christine would say : Lol:

please
-> to gegyx (who deserves his avatar) and Andre for their constructive answer for my research ...
-> to Lumberjack for these ortaugrafique correction : Lol:

Andre wrote:... the manufacturers succeeded in eliminating the grease nipples on a car, and if it could it would eliminate the tank of washing window, the consumer wants all automatic, he does not want to know where is the hole to put oil, there are many who do not know that it must be changed from time to time, not change vehicles when the ashtray is full !!

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: but luckily there are not only passive consumers on Earth!

... the problem in the immediate they have not yet managed to re-inject enough gas for this to be interesting.
Suddenly the benefits of the panton will be shortened .. by something even simpler.

interesting ... you have as an ulterior motive:
they are waiting to better master '' the Beast '' to run the engine in the closed cycle :!:
by the way did you vote 3?

@ ++
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
zac

by zac » 27/10/06, 05:52

Hi the grumpy

well if we can mount pantones in a "commercial" way, our association does it. Notice we are not about to live from it.

good sun zentils pode.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/06, 09:23

By the way I forgot but on this proposal I had made a small interview for Action Auto Moto and industrialization (or rather the non-interest of industrialists) is mentioned:

interview with Christophe Martz on the pantone engine
the rest of the interview

I hope it will please Bucheron this time!

ps: Zac, you who have so much experience in editing, these forms should interest you https://www.econologie.com/forums/formulaire ... t2157.html
I am working even today to "computerize" them.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/10/06, 09:37

I don't think the problem is that there is one more tank.
The problem is that we do not yet know enough about pantone (why does it work and why does it not work in other cases) and that it absolutely must be " fully automatic "
when I see what is said about them forums of the style "I removed the rod, I replaced it by, etc ....", I realize that there is not yet an objective knowledge of the pantone, nor of rule "which works for all the blows ", nor of pantone mathematics. Even the most oblivious of the neighborhood mechanics would not risk displaying "pantonisation all vehicles" on his window.
I think that the car manufacturers are happy with the material they are currently assembling (see for example the consumption of the new VW polo shirt). The day they want to do better, ie the day when consumers are ready, they will modify the injection map to give less CV and consume less.
That said, significant progress has been made: have you already seen what is coming out of a 1400 CC TDI now?
In any case, what would be the most urgent thing to do is to adapt the tax system: it doesn't matter if we run on diesel, petrol or dung distillate, what governments must understand is that 'fuel taxes must be adapted to the actual consumption of crude oil and the generation of pollutants.
Mentalities must also adapt: ​​if we are talking about a luxury vehicle, at the same price, a Mercedes 220CDI consumes significantly less than a 4X4! Who really needs a 4WD in temperate Western Europe apart from the showers?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
zac

by zac » 27/10/06, 10:36

Christophe wrote:ps: Zac, you who have so much experience in editing, these forms should interest you https://www.econologie.com/forums/formulaire ... t2157.html
I am working even today to "computerize" them.

hi christophe

I read them but considering the number of vehicles that we pantonize my friend and I will take us 8 days.
Not to mention that I don't see most of the vehicles; we usually only see them again in the event of a problem.
In addition for the consumption a guy who drives (overloaded) 30/100 faster than before, but who consumes as much is it a gain in consumption?
Good as I like you well I will make an effort for the vehicle of the association that of my girlfriend and my old mercos (on the c25 I am not bothered to make measurements).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/06, 11:01

Well if we already had 2 to 3 returns per DIY member of the forum that would be the best!

But wait until you have my green light before filling them (well you can already think about it on ... the paper ...). I will post a message in the subject in question when the forms are functional.
0 x