Oil pan (or other)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 08/03/13, 09:22

Hello

super these poel ^^ but $$$$ (alain g)

the constant level of a fuel stove could actually be suitable for hacking it a bit !! well seen

:P

this poel is done quickly !! (4h) he is sure he must have leaks given his old age, there is no listener, so since the chimney draws strong must be compiled !! but promised I will put joints and everything for the safety ...

in the boiler actually, I drill drous angled and inclined up, which gives a swirling effect in the pot and even better! its empty the residues of combution to measure !!

we could even have fun making fire in the home!
I have time .... :P

yes this poel is provisional, I use it only rarely, when it is nice outside and believed inside. if not very cold = boiler !! 300m² requires .....

and a backup heating system !! it can work on an inverter ....

Oh yes!!! a diameter of tube 150 !!!! ummm difficult to run in slow motion, 80 is already huge !! in a big enough household one can give him a drink 2lh easy! usually if the pot is dirty, it is too big or the system runs a lot in slow motion, from time to time a blow of gas to pyrolyze the pot is enough ... short .... try it costs almost nothing for a terrible result.

for a yellow flame and little noisy: 4 d8 holes
for a rather blue and noisy flame (+ for boiler) 4 d4 holes

0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 08/03/13, 11:48

total disassembly and modify

together dismount

seen from above

from below

tube cut with residues (100h)

old tube

thick tube in good condition

raz

new tube

Bending holes to the spindle

oil paper ignition

pot heating by oil

to the oil
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 08/03/13, 19:18

bonsoir,

The ball I like when you talk like that :) ... good game ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/03/13, 21:18

Thank you for the photos! It is easier to see the admirable simplicity of editing.

I do not believe that an oil carburettor is compatible with oils a little loaded ... there is surely simpler.

The monobloc character of the burn pot promotes manufacturing and sealing, but does it not significantly complicate cleaning?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 09/03/13, 11:44

Hello

for maintenance, nothing like a big rise to power to blush the pot.

if it is too full, the plate is removed in 2 minutes and the bottom black easily goes to the hammer chisel or pressure washer

in continuous use I would say all 100 has 150h of use, after all depends on the fuel !! a potato-laden oil must surely become fouler, although the potato crams and ends in ashes, the ash is blown out of the pot!

most of the residue that remained was a mixture of cardboard ash (from the ignition) is oil residue because the stove was small pace when stopping.

it would be in my opinion prefairable before stopping the stove, to jerk it well then cut the oil in order to properly cat the pot (I never do)

: Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 11/09/13, 10:13

Hello !
a potter mate makes a kind of mix between the bab and the vaporizer, basically a horizontal vaporizer, rather than vertical ... not easy to build or regulate, I directed it to a tank with constant level: it is this found in fuel stoves:
it's like your sugar box on your boiler: it maintains a constant level, by float.
10 years ago I tried to burn oil in a fuel stove, without success: I tell myself today that they are perfectly adapted to the structure: tank, fuel level management, heating body, heat removal, and hot water production for the best (fuel cooker, ...):
to resume your adaptation, it would then be enough just to blow air in the center of the "burner pot" of these fuel systems ?!
0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 08/09/14, 21:45

Hello.
First of all congratulations the ball !!!
I'm putting this post back, because I'm going to try to make a similar system to tackle the winter warmly;)
It will come in addition to a wood stove.

I understand roughly the system, and after research on the net, I see a lot of oil stoves that carry oil and air side by side, with a side finish, Above a kind of pan bottom . I can not see the benefits of either system, can you enlighten me?

For the way to jog the air, whether in recovery or new, you have ideas?
please
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 18/09/14, 19:25

good evening yannouk

thanks for the post unearthing :P

burner architecture level, with hindsight, is the experience,
I advise an oil coming from the bottom of the burnpot (if possible in stainless steel), a tube diameter of 10mm outside for 8mm inside, weld at about 30mm of the bottom of the pot,

the tube to arrive air comes from above, fixed or not compared to the pot, a diameter 32mm (tube of heating engineer (steel)) with 12 holes of 2.5mm distributed in 3 rows of 4 holes spaces of 1 cm by row the lowest row should be 4 cm from the bottom of the pot,

to jog the air I highly recommend a low pressure paint station motor with dimmer.

for the oil supply, the best I have found for the moment, is to couple a gearmotor (40 lathe min) to a fuel burner pump.

good luck, pleasure.
0 x
yannouk
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yannouk » 19/09/14, 10:22

ah yes it is very different from the explanations of the first post. Finally you reverse the arrival of oil and air. For the realization, me who never welded, it seems to me simpler like that.
When you say "(if possible in stainless steel)", are you talking about the pot or the oil inlet tube?

I'm going to take a look at leboncoin for the stuff you're talking about, no doubt that I'll have more questions from here to the warm-up season.

By the way, if you have some pictures of the realization that you describe, it is willingly;)
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 19/09/14, 17:27

Good evening,

So for stainless steel, it's for the pot, it's better in time.

alas, if it is necessary to weld the tube to arrive oil coming from the bottom of the pot, in fact it is necessary to drill the bottom of the pot and insert the tube so as to exceed 30mm bottom. the problem if the oil comes from above:

cas1: the oil flows by gravity, falls into the pot but passes in front of the blower holes (or even to score there is a lot of turbulence) and is pushed directly against the pot trick which is too hot to have a flame regular.

cas2: the oil arrives over the pot, but the tube to arrive passes in the flames is clogs very quickly because of the overheating of this one.

I will make photos this week with my several montages at home,
1 double pot boiler for home heating, a simple pot boiler for the pool.

look at this thread, there is a lot of explanation:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chaudiere- ... 5-210.html

I made a new boiler for the house I will make pictures

ha yes, I find a trick that greatly reduces the clogging of the pot:

drill 4 additional blower holes on the blower tube towards the bottom of the pot 8)
0 x