Boiler Slowdown Pellematic Ökofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/11, 18:54

dedeleco wrote:well no this Alain G thermostat in Canadadescribed on the post where you have relegated me:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191081.html#191081
intelligently anticipates him in advance by adjusting alone by recording over several weeks the behavior of the house to determine for us the right adjustment

Of course, it anticipates on its own, without a probe, if there is sun or snow !!!

Let him explain this to me, this brave Alain G !!!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 20/01/11, 10:18

You speak in a vacuum Did ...
Dédéléco has never used an Okofen, he talks about it without experiments, a simple reading, without assimilation, of the documents.
Examples:
- he claims that it runs continuously ... wrong
- it gives prices of pellets without having bought any.
- it descends the "Okofen" water law while this method is widely used including on other brands and in heat pumps.
- He says (see below) that I have no regulation, False! I have an ext probe. an int. to regulate.
Here are his words:
"incredible, because it has a boiler without any regulation but just the power adjusted according to the outside temperature, pompously called" water law "or" heating curve "
- He claims that we cannot heat to -30 ° as in Canada ... False. Total lack of knowledge of the heating power calculations necessary for the choice of the boiler.
- he refuses to admit that it works, example mine, and makes us a hit for a small difference in atmosphere due to my hysteresis that I could reduce.
- His gas boiler at invariable room temperature I do not believe it and anyway it is a rare pearl he said then ...
In short, it makes us a serious sickly fixation coupled with a loss of memory, it repeats the same refrain for ages, a real anti-Okofen crusade! ...

Finally, these little debates relax me, the only problem is that by dint of arguing with him, we risk educating him (see the proverb).

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."