Boiler Slowdown Pellematic Ökofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
MOREA 49
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MOREA 49 » 16/01/11, 15:22

Did67 says:
"but you have noticed like me that the majority comes on this forum afterwards, when they have a problem! "

No, no, no, We went to trade shows, we read and reread your very very long post ökofen, and we hesitated a long time before choosing this brand. Which seemed top (what I still think). was installed on December 20, 2009.
From the beginning we noted the malfunctions of operation in cycle time duration and problems between the T ° requested and that obtained. The heating engineer (of which it is the 2nd boiler installed, and it is necessary that professionals learn .. .) did not understand our problems, even said that it was not possible (see T ° problems) and said we have to wait a year of operation before we change something ... GRR ...
A first ökofen technician came in April to force the boiler to make a reduction: he lowered the reduced limit T ° to -1 ° c. It did not satisfy me: there was no reduction: it stopped when it went into reduction.
May arrived, the solar heating worked without adding the boiler and we were delighted to stop the boiler.
October: the boiler restarts and the hassle with
I decide to come on the forum despite my lack of technical knowledge and it was thanks to your advice that we relaunched the installer and Ökofen. We had to get angry quite hard. The technician that we had this time on the phone (end of December) is very attentive and advised the installer very well: see lowering the P263 and accelerating the V3V. They did not touch the heating ++ An operating time of 31min is very good (it seems to me) and I still have to refine my T ° problems taking into account Manet's rule. I think we have the end of the problems
The main issue remains the lack of competent installers (maybe in our region?) I hope this will progress.
We are fans of RENEWABLE energies: our installations: solar thermal / photovoltaic / pellet boiler
Thank you to all
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 16/01/11, 17:32

Limit of the reduced to -5 °, hello the technician !!, unless you have a SUPER insulated house and big inertia ... No heating at night when it is -5! with me the limit is 12 °.
If I understood correctly, now it works. :P

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 16/01/11, 19:58

1) If so! Many do research once they are faced with the problem. It was a general observation and not an "allusion" to your situation ... In particular, over-sizing is often observed a posteriori. Those who read us were prejudiced.

2) The "technician" simply reset the factory setting. Indeed, the average insulation level in Austria has nothing to do with the "French average" ...

There are the "technicians" who apply ready-made recipes and others who reflect on situations ...
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 16/01/11, 23:15

Hi,

Idle, operating time, I do not know precisely so I ask my question in this thread ...

I wonder what exactly you call "oscillations"? Thanks for your precisions!

Dhaualgiri
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 17/01/11, 10:38

This is linked to the minimum temperature of protection of the boiler against cold returns.
oscillations:
LV low temperature too low (55 °). When restarting the circulator, the boiler T. (69 ° for example) drops and goes below 57 °, more circulation, T. warm. increases up to 63 °, resets the circulator etc ... etc. We enter into oscillation.

In my house, it is with a LV but it is the same with a heating circuit and the 3-way valve which opens and closes ...
Okofen has provided a variable speed circulator to compensate and on the white regulator you can adjust the speed of the 3-way (opening, closing, pause)
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
MOREA 49
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MOREA 49 » 19/01/11, 14:05

A quick question about the V3V which was speeded up by the installer last week. Today: reduced day setting 15. ° 5 required, it is 21 ° in the house (very sunny and we have large bay windows)
What I find odd is that the V3V remains open about 1/8 of its opening while the set boiler is at 8 ° is stopped. Since it's hot enough why doesn't the V3V close?
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 19/01/11, 15:18

Boiler setpoint = 8 °, normal means that it does not work (except frost = 8 °).
Nothing to do with the 3 way, controlled by the regulation. If no int probe. the regulator does not know that it is hot, the heating is not cut and the valve is open to send water to the T ° dep. calculated for T ° ext. (fresh water at the moment so valve almost closed).

Me too I have picture windows and a veranda in south / southwest.
At the moment, my boiler setpoint is at 8 °, it is stopped.
It is 10 ° outside and the sun, with a low compensation (1) despite my well-adjusted heating curve, the room sensor went to 20,2 ° (setpoint 19,5 ° hysteresis 0,7 °), cut-out of the heating circulator and closing valve.

I forgot, you also have the minimum starting T °, ​​the valve and the circulator provide this instruction. 20 ° at my place, if T ° dep. (heating circuit) goes below because everything is stopped, a little stroke of the circulator and valve opening up to 20,7 °.
With you the T ° circuit can drop with an T ° ext. very lenient but will remain maintained at T ° dep. Min.
0 x
MOREA 49
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MOREA 49 » 19/01/11, 16:12

Thank you Manet
In fact, my minimum departure temperature of 38 ° 7 and the measurement is slightly below. I keep watching to see when it will close.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/11, 16:39

1) Yes, if there is no room sensor (which I think), it is normal for there to be "overheating".

The outside sensor gives the outside temp. The regulator calculates the starting water temp to compensate for the losses of the house on this basis.

It absolutely does not take into account the heat received via the bay windows (greenhouse effect).

So it "enters" more calories than it leaves, and the temperature rises!

2 ° Even with a room sensor, this effect is not completely eliminated, it is only significantly reduced!

In fact, as long as the temperature does not exceed what is requested, the probe does not correct the starting temp. The more the interior temperature rises above the setpoint, the more there is a correction downwards and we return to equilibrium.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/11, 18:50

well no this Alain G thermostat in Canadadescribed on the post where you have relegated me:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191081.html#191081
intelligently anticipates him in advance by adjusting all alone by recording over several weeks the behavior of the house to determine in our place the correct adjustment of the PID parameters, without the slightest fatigue, or sleeping with, and even without external sensor !!!

I am stunned by this regulatory system Okofen and others, Alain G in Canada explained that our European machines, complicated to pleasure, are out of the ordinary in Canada (with -30 ° C, we do not laugh) and I put the scientific bases for serious and consistent regulations in the forum Okofen over 118 pages !!
Even with a room thermostat, bestial, rudimentary, archaic, all or nothing, at 3 €, I have no such fluctuations !!

So if I had such a boiler, I would do all the regulation in a simple way !!!

Experimental scientific observation: any barely uncomplicated system is chaotic !!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9orie_du_chaos
It is not a theory, but an experimental reality that everyone can check with only two coupled pendulums, a diode and a coil, the music, with its boiler and its regulation, etc .;
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."