Burner frying oil

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Frying oil burner

by Macro » 27/11/21, 13:39

For information....

Also look at my electricity consumption curve ....

Do you see the camel back in the afternoon? well it's the afternoon when I put my oil burner back on ... In the morning I was on my standard fuel burner ...

The compressor, the 900W heating resistor, the feed pump ...
lite conso elec start kroll.png
lite conso elec demarrage kroll.png (146.23 KiB) Viewed 1141 times
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/21, 14:26

Even more speaking ...

An example of a day when my burner broke down and stayed there all night (that night there was no recharging of my electric car, I went to work on diesel)

In the morning at 6 am: re-ignition of the burner ....

conso nov 22.png
conso 22 nov.png (133.76 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/11/21, 14:38

So you heat yourself up with an energy mix of cooking oil / nuclear electricity! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/11/21, 14:46

Yes ... I am aware of it Ahmed ...

And fuel when the frying takes too much head (interchangeable burners quickly)

I knew that my fries burner cost me electricity (not to be aware of it would have to be completely deaf with the compressor that punctuates our life)

Since I am more easily my electric conso with lite I can more easily quantify the thing ...

My hut and especially our way of living there is an energy abyss ...

Every year it is not far from 4 bottles of butane (cooking) more than 1200 € of electricity .... And if I heat with fuel about 3000 liters per winter ...

And still currently I only burn the liquid part of my HVU ... When I go to the ultimate solid residues (vegetaline palm fat ....) I will have another resistance of 900W which will heat the continuous filtration system 8/24
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/11/21, 15:43

I do not judge you Macro, I'm just making a statement. We are all forced to make compromises. My heating mix is ​​natural gas * boiler / wood stove. Since this summer, I have had an ITE carried out and consumption has dropped drastically ... A neighbor who has a calculator in his head told me that he was not considering the same operation because he thought it was wrong. 'was not an investment that he could amortize (given his age), but I reason differently: on a strictly financial level, on the one hand the value of the house increases and the money spent on work is now safe monetary contingencies; in terms of lasting comfort (sic!), it is an immediate and permanent gain.

* Since it's natural, it's good, right? : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/11/21, 18:25

Macro, once your burner is started, you do not have an inlet oil preheating and buffer system, with a hot oil circuit?

Your direct oil tank is not outside at least?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/21, 19:36

Ahmed wrote: We are all forced to make compromises.

For me, making compromises, especially in terms of energy, is not a constraint, but an "optimization". Unless you do not have the means to "optimize" (no money, no owner, more generally no capacity or interest to invest, ...).
Moreover, the rest of your message clearly goes in this direction. You have made a choice (ITE), it suits you and you assume it, it is "your" optimization.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/11/21, 20:20

It was not a regret, just an observation, quite banal incidentally: "Any choice implies a sacrifice", as the philosopher says! 8)
Optimization consists of leaving aside what seems secondary to save the essential.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/11/21, 20:34

Ahmed wrote:Optimization consists of leaving aside what seems secondary to save the essential.

The "US" is very important in your sentence! "The essential" and "the secondary" are appreciations which can be personal.

Here, you should talk to Humus about it on I don't know what thread I follow from time to time without participating.

"Of the relevance of the opinion of Ahmed or Humus on the notions of" essential "or" secondary "in our everyday choices?"
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/11/21, 20:49

It seems obvious to me. For example, the use of a wood stove supposes some constraints, but it is pleasant for me to prepare the fire every morning and to ensure that it runs smoothly afterwards, whereas fans of the push-button would find it far too demanding. ...
The choice of the ITE seems judicious to me, since it preserves the inertial capacity of the walls; I see too many of these new houses insulated from the inside that form a bubble of hot air ready to fly when a door opens.
1 x