Inopportune fouling jet boiler BORA HTE

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 28/12/11, 19:05

Hello,

I interpret your diagram differently, terminal 3 is a phase, we see that there is the burner fan which is connected to it as well as the resistor via the thermal connector and terminal 8 collects the signal if the resistor is supplied or no. You can check with the multimeter.
By cons what I do not know is the valves look 1 and 2 fuel, to see?

jlg
0 x
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 01/01/12, 18:25

WELL ...
New year, new tests.

I disconnected the fuel preheating.
The box does not go into default.
My sprinkler (15 days) was already clogged to the death limit to pick up the flame.

I have deposits in the hearth, a mixture of small white and red crusts, rust-colored.
What do you think of the deposit level? My father's boiler has always had these deposits at the bottom.
Am I on good heating residue?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/01/12, 10:25

Your heating residues seem correct (in any case for a conventional burner they are)

Your jet fouling can only be caused by poor quality fuel ...

That said you should be able to clean the nozzle filter ...

What I find incomprehensible is that despite your very fine filtration you still manage to find dirt on your jet filter.

Excuse me for insisting but are you really sure to filter the arrival of fuel and not its return ????
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 02/01/12, 10:35

Bonjour.

Yes, yes I filter the go well (no doubt). I rechecked including my tank to see if the return is on the return (in case of reversal tuayuterie).

No worries, the fuel flows well in a good way!

That's why I don't understand that the filters do not stop the junk that arrives at the sprinkler.

I looked closer last night.
My nozzle is blocked, the line of the nozzle is black with shit which goes to the brake cleaner, the interior of the HP pump is a little black too.

MYSTERY ....
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/01/12, 10:51

And no residue on the internal filter at the pump ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 02/01/12, 10:54

Macro wrote:And no residue on the internal filter at the pump ???

The internal filter of the pump is black.
No residue trapped in it but blackened.

?????
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/01/12, 11:14

Well for me. It sticks completely with fuel oil polluted with. If these black residues dissolve in water: bacterial pollution or mold (mainly caused by the presence of water in the bottom of the tank)

If this black residue dissolves in petroleum (white spirit) and remains mixed in white ... My first hypothesis.

Another thing your hoses are fuel oil hoses not water ???
0 x
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 02/01/12, 11:21

The hoses are many FIOUL hoses.

No water in the tank, I emptied it down to the last gram, it was almost dry when refilled.

The dirt goes to the brake cleaner and to the cloth ... however I still don't understand how we make dirt that is not stopped by conventional filtration ???
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/01/12, 11:58

simply because they are particles finer than your filtration. In the fried metal filter of your nozzle it remains blocked. You would have to go down to 1µ to see your cartridge filter open to 5µ and inspect your filter media ...

FYI, an engine oil filter filters at 10µ but the soot and metal particles in the drain oil are much finer than that, they pass through a 5µ paper fuel filter slightly. I had exactly the same concerns as you with a tank of 1000 liters of fuel polluted with 10 liters of engine drain oil ...

And actually if I turned the nozzle filter it would screw up the nozzle (anarchic spraying) in a very short time.
0 x
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 02/01/12, 12:01

Macro wrote:simply because they are particles finer than your filtration. In the fried metal filter of your nozzle it remains blocked. You would have to go down to 1µ to see your cartridge filter open to 5µ and inspect your filter media ...

FYI, an engine oil filter filters at 10µ but the soot and metal particles in the drain oil are much finer than that, they pass through a 5µ paper fuel filter slightly. I had exactly the same concerns as you with a tank of 1000 liters of fuel polluted with 10 liters of engine drain oil ...

And actually if I turned the nozzle filter it would screw up the nozzle (anarchic spraying) in a very short time.

It's clear !
Thank you for this feedback.
However, my last + fine filter stops 80% of the 5 microns and is relatively "clean".
0 x