Cumulus ECS ... where does the rotten yield come from?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 12:54

Ah well here is at least 1 clear explanation!

On the other hand I wonder about the "systematic" presence according to this text of a bacterium per m3 ...

Then take more bath then : Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/02/08, 14:52

otherwise with chlorine!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 15:32

Bourin Jonule!

But I said:
Then take more bath then

and not:
Then you no longer need to take a bath
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/02/08, 15:50

OK!

but what I mean is that in the big networks they make "chlorinated shocks" that destroys this filth.

normally tap water is already chlorinated, much more than the average, because of the vigipirate plan (well yes we are at the highest level should not be surprised, it is in case of criminal pollution of the network): and well all this happens directly in the bronchi during the shower!

which does not happen to those who collect rainwater of course ;-)
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 01/02/08, 19:05

there is a lot of off topic, I remind you that it causes yield and no bacterial proliferation ....

by popular demand here is the consumption statement of my sweet home:

it's all there: in full hour consumption red, in off-peak consumption green averaged over the past 12 months (seasonal variations are eliminated)

let's dwell on the green curve. Stable the first 5 years it rises sharply to 200KW / h! this increase is correlated (I cause good huh !!!?!) with the couple's move (yep we were two), the new apartment has a bigger cummulus than the first .....
3 years later the curve goes back down .... this fall is correlated with simple use: I only started heating 1 day out of 2 .....
2 years later hop! It goes back: the first child is born and there we have something else to do .... than to think about switching on every other day ....
2 years later: I regain my senses, the little one goes to the pot and the occurrence of foreign exchange getting bigger I designed and produced an automaton that switches on its own by managing a possibility of derogation .... the curve serious redescent! around 125kw / h monthly.

the small rise at the end? I attribute it to the arrival of the second child

questions?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/02/08, 23:58

Oh yes, you are causing France well

Make kids who said : Cheesy: not good for the planet

here is the proof that there are too many of us : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

but tell me, if you could afford to cut the heating every other day, it's good because your balloon was oversized and an improperly dimensioned installation can be expensive
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/02/08, 01:08

Hello Iso 14000

I see that you are making beautiful curves.
Are these manual readings?
Or else, you did home automation.
Is it not only the assembly that allows you to view your electrical consumption with a PC on an electronic meter with EDF software?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A few comments :

You make us a resounding subject, on the interest of electrically supplying a cumulus that every other day during off-peak hours.
Two pages further, we still don't know the capacity of your super cumulus…
Obviously, there are 4 of you under the same roof.
In principle, a cumulus of 200 liters is recommended, with off-peak contactor. The resistance varies from 1800 to 2200 W depending on the brand.
You have to see the habits of the house. If baths or showers.
With women at home (who are delighted to feel and hear the water run over their skin, which is well worth it), consumption is increasing…

When you consider the off-peak curve, there are other consumptions, in the same time slot, in addition to the cumulus.
Generally we put the washing machine, the dishwasher (which can only turn on every other day, in a family of 4).
Perhaps you have acquired additional devices over the years, needs and possibilities. Ironing machines, American fridge (energy-consuming), electric towel dryer, additional fan heater in the bathroom, for babies ……
With children, the washing machine and dryer run often, and not only during off-peak hours.
Let's not talk about the oven during peak hours ... Arc welding station (?)

So this is to say that a statement over 14 years cannot be as readable as that, given that many changes in consumption occur.
And as you seem to tell us, that there are few changes, and that the ups and downs of off-peak consumption, correspond only to (and not) voluntary cuts in cumulus, we are skeptical…
With a cumulus of 200 l, the third shower is already less hot…

On the other hand I note on your curves that the 2 significant cases, where the green and red curves separate, they also reverse…
So the HP consumption compensating the HC consumption, (and Versailles high school).

This corresponds to changes in uses that you forgot to specify (I think).
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/02/08, 05:39

Hello

The good tanks are well insulated with foam and the interior vitrified, with a water mixing system to prevent accumulation at the bottom, a magnesium electrode, two element sets one 4500w below, 4500w high, which works simultaneously with separate thermostats, we must maintain the temperature above 65c, the usual capacity is 40 gallons or 60 gallons, we can install 2 in series. (periodically they must be drained)

their consumption increases in winter on the one hand the water which enters the balloon makes 4C and in use the water mixture at 4c requires more hot water,
In summer the water that enters is at 18c even more ..
the loss by the insulator is rather slow (a power outage stays hot long enough)

Never ran out of hot water in the summer I make hot water with the air conditioning of the heat pump that heats two tanks of 60gallons.

I think that to make good measurements it is necessary to place a water meter at the entry of the balloon and to measure the time that the element embarks.
it is a calculation that I had made rl heater, domestic water with the thermo pump, when the water was cold in the balloon the output was 3 times better than the electric elements around 50c the output becomes ridiculous ..

Andre
0 x
iso14000
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by iso14000 » 03/02/08, 17:49

Hi all,

I will try to answer you ....

these are monthly statements made with the mimine, with a calculation of rolling average over 12 months history to smooth the seasonal variations. 10 years ago EDF electronic meters were not yet known.

in the first apartment (before the rise of the green curve) the cumulus was a small wall model, since in the second apartment it is a large model on tripod, it is certainly low-end .... thank you the owner!

My subject is not intended to be resounding (do the calculation of the economy yourself; it's not even € 50 per year!) It's just to submit it as such. I have tested and I deliver my conclusions.

Habits are: short showers and simultaneous baths for mouflets. Or else simultaneous bath with 1 adult + 1 mouflet.
The woman is tolerant until then as long as she has hot water available.

From the second apartment there has always been a high-end class A dishwasher that runs at night; and anyway I think it has little influence on the phenomenon studied.

Ironing machines, American fridge (energy-intensive), electric towel dryer, additional fan heater in the bathroom, for babies

The influence of the fan is noticeable but also the activation of electric heating (thank you again the owner) (the red curve which has generally increased.
THE towel dryer is bullshit!
The dryer is very big bullshit! (a good washing machine that esore at 1400rpm is very good.
THE fridge is a ventilated cold class A also in place for a long time!

So this is to say that a statement over 14 years cannot be as readable as that, given that many changes in consumption occur.
And as you seem to tell us, that there are few changes, and that the ups and downs of off-peak consumption, correspond only to (and not) voluntary cuts in cumulus, we are skeptical…

and no because we do not heat the room at night, no new device at night .... but I am not trying to convince; I'm just showing.
On the other hand I note on your curves that the 2 significant cases, where the green and red curves separate, they also reverse…
So the HP consumption compensating the HC consumption, (and Versailles high school).

If the red curve has generally climbed it is because of daytime heating: and again it is really not strong (19 ° C) and only in a room. It is triggered in the morning and in the evening only. At night the rooms are cold!
Of course, as there are now two of them dirtying the machine, the machine sometimes turns during the day and the iron too.

The decrease in HC is not compensated by a hause of HP, the proof that the first descent of the green curve had no influence on the red curve.
Then, as I said, the birth of the second made us often forget the cut once in 2, which is why I made an automaton 2 years later.

Blessed are those who live in the countryside in a house of their own in which they can do the work they want. In a badly built badly insulated badly equipped apartment (read all electric) it's steep!

other questions?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/02/08, 19:24

other questions?
Ye ...

You still haven't said the capacity of your cumulus ... : Lol:

If it's a big one, it should be 300 Liters. For a family of four, it can take 2 days, without being greedy in showers.
For a 200 L, over 2 days, this is no longer comfort.

So it is possible. Only because the cumulus is oversized compared to your needs.
Let's say that by heating daily, you ensure in case of breakdown a reserve of 2 days. As in fact, you only need 2/3 of it, you cut every other day, for roughly the same comfort benefit, and an electrical economy of maintenance.
As it is a little fair all the same, you make the effort to be economical with hot water.
And it's very good.

Andre must laugh with its 2 cumulus (2 x 4,5 KW of 272 liters) ...

The dryer is still necessary in this season.
We have a high-end washing machine, a little recent :D , which spins only 1000 revolutions.
The cotton linen remains wet. The almost dry synthetic, can be spread on a wire, or finish urgently on a cast iron radiator.
0 x