Search found 10 results

by gigiati
02/09/18, 09:04
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Beer pump for small installation
answers: 3
views: 17691

Re: Bélier pump for small installation

Superb thank you for all your answers! Indeed this is only a first test without hemp with a plastic bottle to see the effect (as on the few voids that I could see). Apparently the joints + rigid tubes are the key not to "lose" the effect of the ram. I will take ...
by gigiati
01/09/18, 15:16
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Beer pump for small installation
answers: 3
views: 17691

Beer pump for small installation

Hello everyone, I am in the midst of a decline in thought and therefore I went to the ram pump instead of a solar pump that was stolen from me. I am an amateur beekeeper and I have a plot of gardens / fruit trees where I would like to install a small inexpensive pump. I ...
by gigiati
04/09/14, 14:22
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Installation simple
answers: 32
views: 13406

Hello everyone, I took note of some remarks and I will look.

I keep you informed.

In passing I will clarify my database project.

Thanks for the info and see you soon on this forum.
by gigiati
04/09/14, 08:17

Hello everyone, Sorry if the subject is "misplaced" but you can safely move it or it should be for the readability of the forum. For the principle of airlock I do not really understand how it is done knowing that the doors are there for martens, foxes, .... If you have...
by gigiati
03/09/14, 10:00

Hello again, after some research: Technical data: • Supply voltage: 12VDC / AC, 24VDC / AC, 120VAC, 240VAC • Frequency: 45-60Hz for VAC models • Own consumption: Approximately 4.5VA • Switch control: 1 minute ... is amperes volt = watt.h? thank you for ...
by gigiati
03/09/14, 08:16

Hello, thank you again for your answers. For the insulation, not too many worries because it is made with pallets that I have insulated over the entire thickness in stone wool, lined on the outside and inside so little chance that the cold will enter. for the 12v automaton can be read on the back of it (seen s ...
by gigiati
02/09/14, 10:24

Hello everyone, in the case of chickens I can guarantee you that in winters the cycles being shorter + the cold mean that the hens no longer lay or almost no longer lay. I specify that I live at 1200m and that the winters are harsh. Example in summer: 1 egg / day / hen in winter: 1 egg / week / hen ...
by gigiati
01/09/14, 20:26

Hi everyone, a big thank you to everyone for the info / calculation / comments. I'll digest it a bit and keep you posted. This project is only one step in the framework of a general reflection to seek autonomy. In fact this project and an "excuse" to test the world of solar energy because ...
by gigiati
01/09/14, 20:17

Hi everyone, a big thank you to everyone for the info / calculation / comments. I will digest this a bit and keep you informed. In fact this project and an "excuse" to test the world of solar energy because I then plan to equip my garage / tool shed then in the longer term my house. (finally ...
by gigiati
01/09/14, 14:14

Installation simple

Hello everyone, it's been several weeks since I'm the forum with the different articles, but I'm missing some "technical" information. I am thinking of making a solar installation for the lighting of my henhouse to guarantee 12 hours of light per day and this in each season. This essay ...

Go Advanced search