Beer pump for small installation

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
gigiati
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Beer pump for small installation

by gigiati » 01/09/18, 15:16

Hello everyone,
I am in the middle of a decline and therefore I went to the pump blower instead of a solar pump that I was stolen.
I am an amateur beekeeper and I have a plot of gardens / fruit trees or I would like to install a small, inexpensive pump.

I have a small bisse flowing down against my parcel ~ 1m and I would like to mount the water of maximum 4m at the top of my parcel on 20m with no debit at the finish. (if the system runs h24 this will not be a problem)

I have so far no debit information or anything. I made a first test (see attached photo) or I left with an initial drop of 50cm and I test to have a high point at 2m (factor x4).

To date nothing works ... The primer is not done and I do not want to abandon the project that will be reused by many people in my area who are waiting for me to turn laughing at me because they do not believe to this operation.

Can you help me or direct me to documents?

Small info complementare to minimize the costs my parts are recovery of sanitary tube 1 / 2.

Thank you in advance for any help you can bring me

15358071578237409318865763477137.jpg
1 x
Gianluca
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bélier pump for small installation

by chatelot16 » 01/09/18, 21:36

if there is a fall of 50cm and a height to rise of 4m a perfect ranger would mount a debit 8 times weaker than that which passes in the fall of 50cm ... and as the perfection is not of this world the flow reel will be weaker

but for that you have to understand the principle of belier ... never clearly explained ... it is a little the same principle as the electronic switching power supply

it is necessary that the water takes speed in a pipe with the pressure of 50cm of water, and that a valve closes brutally to make a blow of harrow which makes increase the pressure ... it is necessary that the pipes which does the shot of belier be long enough ... if it is too short it does not work ... it is necessary that this pipe is rigid enough ... if it is flexible or elastic the shot of belier is lost in the pipes

if you make a certain length with a pipe wound it is necessary that this pipe is perfectly fixed ... if the pipe is simply rolled down on the ground it will move and the shot of belier will be lost

the black polyethylene water intake pipe is rigid enough to make a good shot of belier but it must be well fixed ... if it moves the energy of the shot of belier is lost
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/18, 22:48

So you are a little in the same situation as me a few years ago see: gardening / ram pump hydraulic-design-and-manufacturing-house-t5268.html

To summarize:

a) the upstream pipe must be as rigid as possible, impossible to use a flexible pipe on the last meters
b) the PVC bottle is not at all a good idea: the air will eventually be dissolved in the water, the advantage is that it is transparent and you will see it ... you have to either a breather (which will suck a little air at each cycle) is a membrane that separates the air from the water (a small expansion tank heating recovery is perfect)
c) the adjustment of the masses on the final valve must be very fine, especially since the height is low
d) the tightness must be perfect in the "ram" circuit (hemp compulsory and I don't see it anywhere on your photo)

View this topic: gardening / ram pump hydraulic-design-and-manufacturing-house-t5268.html

I had 50 cm of fall and I managed to go back to 3-4 m ... everything is explained in the subject
0 x
gigiati
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gigiati » 02/09/18, 09:04

Superb thank you for all your answers!

Indeed it is only a first test without hemp with plastic bottle to see the effect (as on the few voids that I could see).

Apparently the joints + rigid tubes are the key not to "lose" the effect of the ram.
I will take the time to reread all this and give you a return but not before the next weekend I think because it takes time to recover it and the materie.

Once again thank you and see you soon!
0 x
Gianluca