Vegetable garden rental in Angoulême

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/11, 11:30

renaud67 wrote:Should we always look at profitability?
It is an initiative which makes us leave (well at least in the head), we city dwellers, of the city, which can also be (as you said I think) considered as a leisure.

This ties in with what I said above:

If you see this as a space for relaxation and play (for someone who lives in an apartment for example).

So 300 € a year is not expensive
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/10/11, 11:31

I also had basil (from the seed).
Otherwise, let's say selfishly (I know the whole problem is there), that in my case I am not trying to exploit the garden of another, I just go to take care of my olive trees punctually in the year (size , harvesting, clearing of the feet) at 80 kM from my home. And also to try to plant trees on my land, olive trees is not possible due to theft ...
Suddenly I forgot but on my balcony, I grew argan trees sea buckthorn, a sequoi gigantus (but not too much for the moment) all this from seeds, but the argan tree cold where I could plant in the ground and hot sea buckthorn in summer I do not have irrigation on my land.
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 21/10/11, 11:49

I have nothing against. And making a living by renting gardens is no worse than renting parking lots (it would even be the opposite) it is a real estate rent like any other.
If people are willing to pay this amount to have a garden all the better. Personally, if I lived in an apartment in town there is a good chance that this kind of garden interests me.
Now, knowing what I know about the price of farmland, the asking price seems to me to be excessive and I was simply asking what could justify it.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 21/10/11, 11:54

Ah I had associated renaud67 in the east of France, so what of the olive trees :)
Now the opposite may be possible, someone who is near your property could take advantage of the space between the trees to garden.

Take the opportunity to say security (ah the olive trees it is better to put them in concrete).

Help you prune, grind the branches, or just have a beer when you arrive.

a + claude
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/10/11, 14:01

I am not alone, I have a cousin on the spot in addition he was a farmer (he helps me in pruning and he grinds the branches) ...
the olive trees date from my great grandfather so certainly we can steal them but you have to have enough to move 4 to 5 tonnes (with the earth).
it is that I have planted me that are disappearing.
on my land to cultivate you have to get up early, between the lack of irrigation the size of the pebbles ... maybe cereals, I tried green manure but it was not a great success .
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 21/10/11, 15:30

Ah okay, so you must be tall anyway.
Otherwise thinking of your idea of ​​cereals, I thought of my grandfather, who was taken for a fada in Saint Victor (13) he came from the Lyon region.
Because on the ground that he had acquired he wanted to grow was growing I don't know what, by dint of perseverance he got there.
But it is true that at that time the relation to time or money was not the same. And the ground either can be.
On the other hand compared to those that are stolen from you, and of course if it is not furrows, did you think you have discreetly incorporated an equivalent gps system.
a + claude
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/10/11, 16:39

... a 2 year old foot costs 7 ~ 8 € ...
if not it is the photo of my avatar approximately 6000M2 105 feet those of the edge the road were moved, because since 1890 the circulation has ... intensified
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 21/10/11, 16:58

Ah that was the photo.
Yes 7 -8 euros, a system above not necessarily profitable,
and it really happens after how long.
a + claude
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/10/11, 17:06

... really it depends where we set the bar ...
on the ground it varies enormously from one tree to another up to 60 ~ 80 kg (there is a max for my little ones) and nothing else.
Otherwise on the two that I was left, planted in 2002, it gives 1 to 2 kilos if you have water ... you arrive at 10kg at this age.
I make between 1,5 and 2,5 tonnes per harvest (2580 last year was the hit) with a yield of 4 (the top) to 6 kilos for 1 liter of oil.
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
francescovégas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francescovégas » 21/10/11, 23:21

... false joy, I thought that with so many people, there was organization on this forum with moderators, respect, thinking heads, apparently not, talk about your business in your subjects and respect the subjects of others, c however not very complicated, result I make my subject rot by 4 kids who have not read correctly my explanation, and which mix all the subjects, I leave you and therefore remain there, c damage.
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"