Solar thermodynamic

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Solar thermodynamic

by gilgamesh » 10/07/08, 21:23

Here is a link from a Portuguese company that manufactures and markets termodynamic panels. It is extremely efficient - I have a friend who installed this to heat the water - of course you need a compressor, this is the heat pump principle. On the site at the top right there is a field where you can choose the language (DK; FR; ...)

http://www.energie.pt/
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 12/07/08, 10:09

Bom - I go up my post again in the list. The system provides many times more energy than it needs to function. They arrive at a calorific power 3 times greater than the energy absorbed by the compressor.
0 x

gilgamesh
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/07/08, 10:27

gilgamesh wrote:Bom - I go up my post again in the list. The system provides many times more energy than it needs to function. They arrive at a calorific power 3 times greater than the energy absorbed by the compressor.

Hello Gilgamesh,
If you think you're right, it's okay to talk about it.
For me, this system is new (no feedback)
I also like criticism, provided it is respectful of others.
I notice that there is not too much reaction to your words; that means that few people know ...
So try to find people who have this kind of stuff at home, and invite them on econology.
PS. if I have been so active lately on econology, it is PCQ, I am temporarily disabled (because of my back that I have manhandled all my life)
And I came to a conclusion, if a physical misfortune happens to you, and if you have the minimum to access the internet, and participate in internet life, then your life can go on in a pleasant way. :D
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 12/07/08, 17:46

Hello

May the DOS (Disk Operating System) be with you and protect yourself from DNS-SPOOFING which would make you a Surfer of money lost in the vastness of IPV routing

Take care of yourself

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 13/07/08, 10:53

gilgamesh wrote:Bom - I go up my post again in the list. The system provides many times more energy than it needs to function. They arrive at a calorific power 3 times greater than the energy absorbed by the compressor.

Hello !

These systems look interesting ...

It remains to be seen the price !!!
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 13/07/08, 21:12

Misterloxo wrote:Hello !

These systems look interesting ...

It remains to be seen the price !!!

Hello everyone and thank you for your reactions. A boiler system with a capacity of 300 liters costs around 2000 euros. With us in general we use gas cylinder boilers and a family needs three bottles per month at more than 20 euros each - after 2 and a half years the system is amortized and hot water practically free after except a few euros to run the compressor. Another person installed a heating system in a house of 300 m2 - the complete system and installed it costs around 12000 euro.

The main difference with these systems is that they can also be used in rainy weather and when there is no sun or in very cold weather - the compressor works a little more but it always heats up to minus 7º. This kind of installation existed a long time ago - in Switzerland during the war the technical higher school to use a heat pump to draw the calories from the Limmat river and they heated like that the school installations - because there had no fuel or too expensive.
The principle is like in a fridge: a gas at very low temperature (minus 40º) which circulates and which absorbs the calories outside and which releases them in a heat exchanger in the boiler water.
The other advantage is that the panels per se are very light (8kg) and can be installed without problem anywhere without the need for strong structures etc - you can simply fix them against the outside wall of the house by example.
I can try to invite the 2 friends who we tested at forum

Greetings also to lejustemillieu - I find the same thing - the internet is not bad for this meeting without all the complications of everyday life
0 x

gilgamesh
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 14/07/08, 20:22

Very interesting product.

By following the links we arrive at (apparently) the only distributor in Spain. http://www.solarpt.com or a very interesting and no less convincing video is presented (in Spanish).

By digging a bit, I found that the 390w panel requires 1790w of electricity (I assume it's for the compressor). These figures seem strange to me ...
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 14/07/08, 23:58

prances wrote:Very interesting product.

By following the links we arrive at (apparently) the only distributor in Spain. http://www.solarpt.com or a very interesting and no less convincing video is presented (in Spanish).

By digging a bit, I found that the 390w panel requires 1790w of electricity (I assume it's for the compressor). These figures seem strange to me ...

These figures are not at all strange: It simply means that the compressor absorbs 390 watt and that the system supplied by cons 1790 watt of energy in calories that it extracts from the ambient - or 4,6 more. In the heating system the racio is even much better and can reach 1/7. The only thing that needs energy is the compressor.
0 x

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 15/07/08, 00:28

Caracol, with me your link doesn't work. I did a little research on youtube and I find the following video on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6HnVGoGTX0
0 x

gilgamesh
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 15/07/08, 08:53

Right, the correct link is this (sorry, I didn't copy and paste)

http://www.solarpst.com/
0 x