Simple question on the solar market

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 15/06/08, 20:53

WOW

You remember my solar system
You're my friend Christophe
: Mrgreen:

The thermal (5m2 500 liter tank) hot water all year round at minimum 45 °
the gas boiler has been out for 3 weeks

Solar PV = a check for € 2250 by EDF

yes ... Chuis opportuniste ... M'a Nice turns you into an Alsatian

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 20:58

Christophe wrote:The ram worked very well ... for 2 weeks :)

never a shepherd worthy of the name would leave a ram at work for 2 weeks : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/06/08, 23:06

The path of reasoning has taken a step:

"We are held by lobbies" ...

I would qualify: the rulers are held by the lobbies and have repercussions on the good people.

Tracks :
Making a referendum would do a great deal of promotion to the phenomenon of awareness, much more than a reduced granary, or aid for installation, badly negotiated.
Indeed with lower prices, the aid for an installation could be used for three…
A craze phenomenon could happen and develop quickly.
A more responsible mentality would inhabit citizens.

The interest is still to curb imports of oil and gas. So if the state did what it seemed to want to do, it could certainly do it.
Otherwise it's cinema. The cause: always lobbies + taxes.
So the state lies to the people. It is silly to say that, but it must be remembered as it is obvious, and underline it.

A renewable economy would create a boom in smes and employment (industries and services).
Employment, however, is a big concern of governments, because at the moment it is rather the opposite (despite the official figures).

A desire for action for the good of the environment and a local rationalization for heating, will create emulation, a pioneer happiness found, and a decline in the ambient gloom.

The self-satisfaction of the ego of the policies would be satisfied, moreover while doing Good Actions.
Only positive for re-election.

Always ask the question in my subject, why the rulers are not going in this direction.

Oil is said to be used in the chemical industry.

Nuclear would not be strengthened. It would be used in industry, to serve unfurnished dwellings, would allow the generalization of electric vehicles.
With pollution in cities greatly reduced. Reduced sick leave, and a better health of the SS.

Why is this not envisaged?

When I say "envisaged", it is not the beginning of a measuring stick with many obstacles as currently, but a clear, strong and proactive policy.

So at first glance, we elect leaders who openly laugh at us and who obey only lobbies.

As excuses, always smoky statements of globalization, stock markets, market laws, the fault of Europe, the fault of immigration, the opposition, the strikers, the Chinetoques, and soon the Iran…

This is my observation. And it is present in my mind at all times, even when we try to fall asleep with fleeing people.

Bush has humor, he rode a bicycle. Zozo went jogging. He got up early to greet France, who wakes up early (the poor man, at his crestfallen face it was not morning). Carla Bruni sings “my cam” (protest from Bolivia Jean Sarkosy (the dolphin) got engaged with Jessica Darty (after-sales service will be assured)…

Meanwhile, apricots at € 7, cherries at € 8 ...

How can we still have respect for our policies?

While there are economic shifts, simple solutions and common sense possible!
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 23:13

you forget that politicians and we don't have the same time scale : Mrgreen:
we are focused on the years and them on the electoral deadlines : Mrgreen:
if a solution exists it cannot be held in reserve for the next election : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/08, 23:23

: Arrow: To return (a little) to the subject ... :?

Do you have opinions on the choice between PV Monocrystals or Polycrystals :?:

A friend who built his wooden chalet and chose not to be connected to EDF (€ 4000 in fees) wants to equip himself with Photovoltaics to assist his wind turbine which produces less when the good weather arrives.

He hesitates between 80wp monocrystalline panels or
85wp polycrystalline

I was surprised to find that the yield per m² of polycrystals was lower than that of monocrystals (I thought the opposite). : Shock:

What about the rest, reliability, longevity, performance in cloudy skies, temperature resistance, possibility of withstanding solar concentration ...

Do you have opinions on the matter? :?:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 23:28

I have no opinion but questions ... :D

so as not to feed silly I snooped around a bit, but a simple trick that explains without scientic-intimate frills :D the differences between the different models, their performance etc. I have never seen ....
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 16/06/08, 07:38

Hi Citro

My PV are given at 2900w peak (24 m2).
The best they do is 2400 considering the inclination of the roof (~ 28 °)
In gray weather they turbinate between 1500 and 1700

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/06/08, 11:23

bpval wrote:Hi Citro

My PV are given at 2900w peak (24 m2).
The best they do is 2400 considering the inclination of the roof (~ 28 °)
In gray weather they turbinate between 1500 and 1700

Hello

Thank you for the info,
you can tell me if it's Monocrystals or Polycrystals ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 16/06/08, 11:57

Christophe wrote:There are Chinese solar kits at 2000 € in some DIY stores now ... it should sell like hotcakes but I doubt that this is the case because when I look at the roofs of new houses ... I always see more chimneys that solar ...

This is proof that it is not the lobbies or a will of the state ...

You have to move your ass to mount this: Study the financing (I know it's profitable, but you still have to calculate after how long, etc.), find a craftsman, or document yourself to mount them. even, on local regulations, inquire about the solidity of the roof, etc. It's not that simple. Personally, I would love to do it, but I'm a bit lazy on this one (I do other positive things, I think).

So it's not the state or Total that prevents me from doing it ... and I don't think I'm the only one in this case ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 12:00

Well if there is still a problem because pkoi the kit at 2000 € are not subsidized?

I repeat I speak of THERMAL solar and not PV ... PV is bullshit except isolated places.

citro wrote:Do you have opinions on the matter? :?:

Toutafé: before he throws his money out the window, he would have to compare his kWh cost price with a small diesel generator that would run on oil (at least in part) and possibly in cogeneration in winter.
0 x