Geothermal project blocked

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/09/06, 12:29

Thanks to you cuicui, André and Gegyx for these explanations. I will test this as soon as I get home ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/09/06, 12:54

The most effective way to learn to use chopsticks is to come face to face with a clear disturbance detected beforehand by someone who knows it well. At first, the chopsticks sometimes react with delay, e.g. 1 or 2 meters have been passed over the disturbance. Put a mark on the ground (eg a strip of newspaper) and go over the disturbance in the other direction. We make a new brand and start again. Over the course of the tests, the two brands will tend to get closer, only to become one, a sign that the detection has been mastered. In some people, it does not work, the wands do not move at all.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/09/06, 14:24

nlc wrote: Notice the experience would be easy to test, it would suffice to place the rods in a support, and circulate water underneath, right?
I don't know why but in my opinion they wouldn't budge, what do you think?
Of all those who have had the experience to test the phenomenon, have you tested without knowing where the water pipe was?

I also think that the only effect of the waves emitted by the water would not make the rods move.
The purpose of the manipulation being precisely to find where the pipe is, I don't see the point of it if we know in advance where it is, unless its goal is to check if water circulates there or not.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/09/06, 15:06

To test its sensitivity, it is better to start by crossing the vertical of a known pipe. Indeed, the reaction time of the rods is variable depending on the individual. Some react above, others at 50cm, 1m, 2m (like me) ... others not at all. [I think at least 4/5 people are reactive. Non-sensitive people have their internal compass disturbed because they often lived in a radio-electric environment, electromagnetic, metallic field (ship, factory).]
By traversing the opposite path, the reaction of the rods will still be done. We deduce that the reactive point is at the midpoint of these two tags. There we had an idea of ​​his personal sensitivity, for further research.
For the search for a point, vertically from a "water passage", we test by squaring our garden systematically over the entire surface, with round trips. We advise to be barefoot, to have as witnesses rather people interested in the experience, attentive; negative people who joke or curl with laughter are to be avoided.
We focus on a positive mental convention, like: "when I pass over a water point my wands will react". A simple sentence allows a clear reaction, it's very simple. We start the route, walking slowly, the two parallel rods in front, like two revolvers, keeping in mind the mental convention.
When the rods cross or move apart, a help person places a beacon on the spot (stone, stake…). When the grid of the surface is finished, everyone will be tired, because it is tedious. If the experiment works, we will realize that the tags form lines, which can be curved, revealing the existence of a vein of water. If the lines meet in one place, this is proof of a concentration of water, ideal for digging a well. So, to start, it's within everyone's reach, there is more than ...
Better to do this on dry rather than soggy ground, on a clear day rather than cloudy turning to a thunderstorm. My chopsticks were made of solder filler rod (brox), angled square, 14cm x 35cm. I recommend a diameter of less than 3mm, so that the inertia of heavy rods does not delay reactivity.
Now I am not persuaded that they should be metallic, because the sticks of hazelnut (hazel), also works…
This is why, I think that "the human envelope", is sensitive to radio-electro-magnetic or other disturbances, that the brain can analyze these data and make react muscles, which make move a rod, needle of a viewable measuring device.
These actions-reactions are beyond our control.
We put in input, a mental convention, the human machine manages the problem, and gives the solution in output by acting on a lever. You have to take it that way. Until we have more in-depth knowledge of the possibilities of our mind ...
Accepting this way of seeing, and not repressing it, eventually allows you to get out of delicate situations in life, by trusting and listening to “your intuitions”.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 16/09/06, 17:09

Faced with this phenomenon that I experienced, I always said to myself (without having any proof of it): MHD ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/09/06, 23:24

delnoram wrote:I am a little surprised by what you say you who do electronics, have you never done what I call "the human electromagnetic antenna test" with an AC voltmeter?
Voltmeter in low range 10 Volt e.g. one of the cord placed on a table the other with the tip between your fingers (wet if the test with the ohmmeter is too high) and the more you move the tips away the more the voltage increases 2volt and more depending on the sources of emission (I went up to 6 volts if I remember correctly)
It goes without saying that the amperage present is tiny.
All that to tell you that the hanger (very unknown to me, thank you cuicui, André, gegyx ......) is only the end of the antenna, the receiver is you.

Of course I know, but there it is a little different, this test shows that anything can make antenna, even the man. The test is even more impressive with an oscilloscope: if you come into contact with the probe tip, you see the 50Hz of the electrical network .....

But being on the air is one thing, but knowing how to react to certain waves is another !!

I will do the water pipe test well, but the concern is that fatally when we do the test we know where the pipe is then good ...
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Project blocked in geothermal energy

by bolt » 22/10/06, 19:23

frecolo wrote: I wish to make an installation by collection on sources (1 in suction, 1 in delivery).
I sent a dowser who found me 2 sources 10m deep
could someone help me in my research? that I don't stay in fuel all my life?

I am in the Eure

You can already check what is 10 m deep near your home

example in EURE:
link
information of this place:
link

from this site
http://infoterre.brgm.fr/eSIG/index.jsp

there is sometimes info on the water level, the flow and the drawdown during pumping, but not necessarily accessible by the site: must go to consult the archives at the opening hours of the BRGM of the region

good research

bolt
0 x