Geothermal project blocked

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/09/06, 15:52

Hello

While paying and not knowing if you have enough water and especially if it is deeper, it takes good pump upstairs, immersed another $ 500 and it takes a second well to return in a sheet of gravel or at least fairly permeable sand, because at this rate it will not be long, after a few months of walking the return will become clogged.
A pump in the water table always pumps very fine sand that is barely visible. This fine sand taken from the pumping sand improves the suction of the pump over the years (only the coarse gravel remains around the suction. But these fine elements in the well back over time clogs up the large coarse sand, and the backflow becomes painful (especially not hot summer water in air conditioning) it is the principle of the mud from the bottom of rivers, ditches it becomes waterproof with the year.

If you pay to drill, opt instead for a deep well in which you send a plastic loop pipe (sold by the heat pump manufacturers) and you circulate geau / glycool, the hole is filled with fine sand + water for a better exchange, the advantage you do not have to worry if there is enough water and you can operate at temperatures lower than the freezing point (with water you are limited to 4c on the return) the water it seems a lifelong installation but it is wrong the well after 5 to 6 years of intensive walking you have to clean up the fine stringers clog the suction and you have to empty this little sand, with the years the pump flow decreases.
I have to do this before winter on my well ....
I used the water in my system because it was available at less than 4 meters and in abundance and it took an afternoon to dig the hole to dig into the tablecloth (a point specially designed for pumping) and j have checked over a long period the volume of water available by watering the lawn.

Andre
0 x
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frecolo » 14/09/06, 22:04

okay,

I will think a little more then ...

as a lumberjack, I find you very incredulous; if you admit that we can find water, why don't you admit that we determine direction and flow? I saw him do it, he uses different equipment for that. And I repeat, although unofficial, he is an experienced person who has been able to verify the accuracy of his predictions on numerous occasions.

a+
fred
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Project blocked in geothermal energy

by bolt » 14/09/06, 23:15

frecolo wrote:I sent a dowser who found me 2 sources 10m deep

hello frecolo
Go to the BRGM (Bureau of Geological and Mining Resources), if there is one in the Eure, for known resources (listed), and above all: know the different layers of land that you are likely to encounter

You will have an approach to what you can find at 10 m. deep: clay, sand, chalk, pebbles ..., and also the static water level.

The dowser problem is to find a good one, and even in this case, it can miss: not its day, bad weather, etc ...
But what is certain is that when the dowser leaves your home, you have always come back to the question of hope

when the dowser leaves, the drilling is not done instantly to check

Question dowsers, there are also the bad languages:
If he asks for money (in addition to his travel expenses), the result is random.
If you don't deserve it, same
not being an exact science, we tend to see it as an occult science (to scare)
The diviner who finds you veins of water passing through all your house, which imply all kinds of diseases, or make sterile
If it's true, better be aware, if not, better not know (placebo effect, perhaps similar to the marabout genre)

bolt
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/09/06, 23:38

frecolo wrote:[...] for lumberjack, I find you very incredulous; if you admit that we can find water, why don't you admit that we determine direction and flow? [...]
Why ? Because "to feel" the presence of water is something that can be considered quite easily ... Every human being is already sensitive to atmospheric humidity even if he does not measure it.

If I stay in my personal case for example I also feel (with my hands) the infrared of bcp further than most people, and I have no idea why ...

So knowing if there is water underground with fairly good accuracy for people who have a particular sensitivity to water (and even more so if they have developed it) I agree ...

But one debit it has nothing to do ! It is a physical magnitude, not a presence / absence! Even in seeing water flowing in a stream, we can not approach the flow without taking a few marks and the accuracy is very random!

Do you know what a debit is? It is the product of a speed by a surface ... You tell me how your dowser does it?

By the way, the next time you're looking for information, don't ask me ... :frown: Sometimes I wonder why I waste time answering ... : roll:
0 x
Other

by Other » 15/09/06, 05:46

Hello
There is a method that everyone can do, it is two metal bent parallel pins held in the hands. It sticks as we pass on a current of water the force of the gap and proportional to the flows,
workers use it to locate the large pumping station conduits, it works only if the water is moving in the conduit, if we stop the pumping station it does not work anymore, there is nothing esoteric is something physical like placing a compass on an electric conductor it sets to 90.
I saw locating a buried conduit on 2 km from the river to the steelworks, when they dug it was the right place.

Some people use this method of digging wells. The water must be moving. The standing water does not work.
Try it on the city aqueduct in front of your house ...

For lumberjack
For the PCB I feel it from very far if it has a capacitor which have contained in the area I feel it, it is because I worked for a long time in subtations, to fill transformer while this product at the beginning 70 n ' was not recognized as dangerous.
For those who do not know this oil it is enough to empty a little into a glass of water if the oil sinks to the bottom of the water there is a good chance that it is PCB (it is dangerous when it partially burns)

Andre
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 15/09/06, 09:40

I remember doing this test with the two bent stems passing over a garden hose: it's amazing : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: to even move them.
0 x
frecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by frecolo » 15/09/06, 13:44

Hello,

first of all, sorry to have hurt you, lumberjack but many posts on this forum report on innovative technologies, or principles not yet recognized; I was simply amazed at your negative reaction. Obviously, the fact of calculating flow and direction is admitted, with supporting evidence by some.

effectively, we determine the direction with these bent rods, and the flow with a pendulum. These are physical quantities (electromagnetic flux) but which, to my knowledge, are not yet quantifiable and therefore not recognized.

I will therefore inquire from the BRGM side to have a different approach.

a+

fred
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/09/06, 16:23

Andre wrote:Hello
There is a method that everyone can do, it is two metal bent parallel pins held in the hands. It sticks as we pass on a current of water the force of the gap and proportional to the flows,
workers use it to locate the large pumping station conduits, it works only if the water is moving in the conduit, if we stop the pumping station it does not work anymore, there is nothing esoteric it's something physical André

Hello André
The 2 rods bent at right angles (pompously called "radmasters"), you can make them with a hanger (coat rack) in plasticized wire or not, or even with a copper wire. The friction of the water against the wall of the pipes generates electromagnetic waves which can thus be detected. It is the same with regard to the friction of water (even very slow) against the grains of sand underground.
I mainly use these rods to identify harmful wave emissions due to underground faults (piezoelectric effect I suppose) or to telluric chimneys (whose origin I do not know). If my bed is on one of these filths, I can't close my eyes. Sometimes just moving the bed a few tens of cm to solve the problem. I always take a set of chopsticks when I have to sleep at the hotel, to avoid a sleepless night ... In a house, it is best to place the furniture on harmful places and install beds and armchairs on the preserved places.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 15/09/06, 17:23

Cuicui wrote:I mainly use these rods to identify harmful wave emissions due to underground faults (piezoelectric effect I suppose) or to telluric chimneys (whose origin I do not know). If my bed is on one of these filths, I can't close my eyes. Sometimes just moving the bed a few tens of cm to solve the problem. I always take a set of chopsticks when I have to sleep at the hotel, to avoid a sleepless night ... In a house, it is best to place the furniture on harmful places and install beds and armchairs on the preserved places.

There, Cuicui, what would be super cool on your part, it would be to give us a tutorial (in the form of a new subject, for example) on how to twist the hanger, how to hold it, how to interpret its movements ... etc ...

It turns out that I too am very easily disturbed sleep. If I could, through these little tests, eliminate these risks at least, I would be very grateful to you.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/09/06, 18:45

Hello, Targol
It's not complicated. We take a hanger, we undo it (better to have a plier), we cut it in half. Each piece is folded at right angles, one section of approximately 12 cm which will serve as a vertical handle, the other, approximately 38 cm, will be pointed horizontally forward when in use.
Dimensions are approximate. The larger the sticks, the more sensitive and easy to use. During my first dowsing internship, we were given large rods made with curtain rods. The horizontal part must have been 45 cm. When we were faced with a disturbance, it worked for everyone. No need to have a special gift. We were amazed.
Instructions: a stick is held lightly by the handle in each hand, the long section pointed horizontally forward and kept parallel. We advance slowly. When we approach a disturbance, we get the impression that the ends of the 2 rods attract each other. The movement is allowed to continue until the rods cross and rotate 90 ° to become parallel head to tail (keep one higher than the other). With a little training, you can locate the disturbance and its direction to the nearest centimeter.
For this to work well, it is necessary to approach the disturbance at right angles. A disturbance due to a telluric fault is about 10 cm wide, while a telluric chimney can have a diameter of 0 m to 5 meters.
0 x