Technology that bothers soldiers

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 22/02/08, 09:57

Hello
exciting soap!
type gastonl2 on Google and maybe you will wonder if the turbine is not of a "spiritual" nature allowing to suck up some small coins of gogos
forgive my intrusion
orbs 8)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/02/08, 11:17

orbs wrote:Hello
exciting soap!
type gastonl2 on Google and maybe you will wonder if the turbine is not of a "spiritual" nature allowing to suck up some small coins of gogos
forgive my intrusion
orbs 8)

Yeah, the "spiritual" I felt from the beginning because the site of Mr. Gaston.

If André could have an appointment to discuss "technical" that would be fun : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Technology that bothers soldiers

by jean63 » 22/02/08, 11:22

gastonl2 wrote:
crispus

Remundo wrote:
There would be a triple advantage:
- suction of the shock wave in front of the device
- rearward ejection of fluid by MHD acceleration, therefore additional thrust
- reduction of the viscosity of the air around the device, therefore improvement of its penetration ...

Physically, it seems to work ... in practice: Dream or reality Question

This is a proposal that deserves a few dollars to get a closer look and that's not all, far from it.
Are there takers ???????
There is an emergency in this file because time is running out to regenerate the ozone layer.
I sincerely believe that we do not have more than 10 years left.

I am ready...........

Christophe, in your place you know what I would do?

An ex-ambassador, if he doesn't have a few dollars to put into his project ... and also some relationships?

PIGEONS, I'm looking for PIGEONS =>

I sincerely believe that we do not have more than 10 years left
............. to collect the FUNDS and get away with it?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/02/08, 11:23

Another subject on the tangent (of the closure) ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/02/08, 11:27

This site is the best (you said sects ... it's on the agenda with Scientology, we are talking about it these days):

http://www.luxsanctuary.com/fiche_m-1488.php

Gastonl2's profile (2 messages). Retired Canadian diplomat who has been studying the spirituality of women and children for 20 years with wise men from around the world ...

... to act like the "temple of the sun", to burn them the better to send them into space, or to put them directly in the flying saucer made by gaston le f ...

Weird the other sect .... of the sun (I no longer have the exact name, there were followers in Canada). It is also there that parents were burned in their homes with their children.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/02/08, 11:35

There is an emergency in this file because time is running out to regenerate the ozone layer.

He takes us for the illuminated !!!

It does not differentiate between the ozone layer and the greenhouse effect linked to CO2.
0 x
gastonl2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Technology that bothers military personnel -

by gastonl2 » 22/02/08, 14:46

orbs
Exciting soap!
forgive my intrusion

Of course I forgive you.

jean63

One of the main reasons for our present situation is precisely the fact that spirituality is far too neglected in our cultures.
I did say spirituality and not religion.
The technologies that I propose will allow us to explore and colonize the entire solar system.
If we continue to act with the solar system in the same way as we do with the Earth, everything will continue to degrade.

jean63
An ex-ambassador, if he doesn't have a few dollars to put into his project ... and also some relationships?

I never said I was an ambassador.

jean63
............ to collect the FUNDS and get away with it?

To all of you who seem to doubt my sincerity, know that I am willing to participate in this research without remuneration.
0 x
If necessary, I will give my life to build a better world.
Christophe

Re: A technology that bothers many soldiers -

by Christophe » 22/02/08, 14:48

gastonl2 wrote:To all of you who seem to doubt my sincerity, know that I am willing to participate in this research without remuneration.

Uh because you think kk1 on this forum is paid to do the research he presents? It is one of the best of the year ... :D :D :D :D

Start already by making a similarity in balsa :)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/02/08, 21:04

There are still a few things that deserve attention

and if André who doesn't live very far could visit Mr. Gaston to discuss the propulsion principle I would be grateful to him

For spirituality, everyone does as he wants, but no need to spread it out handsomely
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A technology that bothers many soldiers -

by jean63 » 23/02/08, 07:06

gastonl2 wrote:
orbs
Exciting soap!
forgive my intrusion

Of course I forgive you.

jean63

One of the main reasons for our present situation is precisely the fact that spirituality is far too neglected in our cultures.
The technologies that I propose will allow us to explore and colonize the entire solar system.
If we continue to act with the solar system in the same way as we do with the Earth, everything will continue to degrade.

jean63

I never said I was an ambassador.

jean63
............ to collect the FUNDS and get away with it?

To all of you who seem to doubt my sincerity, know that I am willing to participate in this research without remuneration.

A little insomnia this morning due to pain (not spiritual but very real: a big toenail removed and then reopened 2 times in 2 months ... it tells you !!).

Well, let's move on to spiritual things: it makes me think of Scientology, it's not a religion and we talk about it these days thanks to the other asshole of Sa.roy: "it is not for me to say if it's a sect ", in other words, everyone thinks what they want and if I want to be part of it, it is my problem even if I am President of France.

They too, to recruit the neuneus, you have to give them a lot of money.

Mouth shot : We are fed up with these gurus and these sects who try to recruit the weak and manipulable : Evil:

I resume the subject:

Keep in mind that here we have FEET on EARTH!

The site is not yet called Spirito-econology ...... unless Christophe wants to change.

The technologies we offer are "down to earth". Here we are talking about improving our way of living on earth by polluting the planet less ....... then all the "catch-gogos" salads that can end badly, this is not the place to talk about it, still not with me: the technologies to explore and COLONIZE the solar system, but of course ....... there is already NASA, CNES (where my daughter is an engineer by the way, but not a spiritual engineer) and other SERIOUS research centers that take care of it.

Spirituality = DANGER because manipulation of the minds of weak beings.

I saw a program on FR5 Thursday evening at 17:45 pm: "It's in the air 'with Y. Calvi, where it was about cults and Scientology in particular.

No thanks, and hoping that none of my loved ones will fall into such a scam.

The gurus are DANGEROUS: see "the Order of the Solar Temple" and another in the 80s from the USA where the guru poisoned dozens of followers trapped in a camp in Guyana..etc, another barjo in the South of France in ?? .. anne
(forgot the name) ......... VERY DANGEROUS this breed.

To all of you who seem to doubt my sincerity, know that I am willing to participate in this research without remuneration

But what is this idiot talk ...... participate in what, we don't even know what you want to do and supposedly you risk your life with your project..qu is this crazy story?

PS: Ambassador instead of diplomat, that's not the problem, when you're in diplomacy, you have a lot of contacts.
0 x