TPE-TIPE Clean Energies

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
obiw @ n
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by obiw @ n » 09/02/07, 22:56

My teacher told us about yeast for an experiment... but not normal yeast.
A yeast that we would find at the crossroads in a small aluminum, I don't really know what to do, tomorrow is Saturday and I need it for Monday. :|
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 10/02/07, 00:11

Obiw @ na wrote:My teacher told us about yeasts to do an experiment........... I need this for Monday. :|

Good evening,

eh ??? yeast why make... beer... :| a cake ??
what is your teacher's delirium?!?

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/02/07, 00:20

lio74 wrote:
Obiw @ na wrote:My teacher told us about yeasts to do an experiment........... I need this for Monday. :|

Good evening,

eh ??? yeast why make... beer... :| a cake ??
what is your teacher's delirium?!?

@+

to make bread? or dough that must "rise"...my mother used to make a kind of brioche called "pompes" (translation from the Auvergnat patois) by letting her dough "rise" prepared with baker's yeast she would put this paste in a tea towel hanging from a hook in the ceiling for a day; it "swelled" (or "raised") and once cooked it was super good.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/02/07, 00:28

Lio74 wrote:

for asthma it's sure... even N2O nitrous oxide is very bad for the bronchi => summer 2003 the rate of bronchiolitis among infants in Grenoble broke all records!!!

Ah Grenoble, I was there in August 2003 (heat wave) it was Horrible, an oven even at night; at the Hotel Formule1, even open windows and doors on the hallway too, no drafts, practically no sleep all night with my son. The next day, once his studio was found, we left for the mountains towards Bourg d'Oisans then Lac de Lauvitel. Leaving Grenoble, we suddenly saw the outside temperature drop on the car's digital display.......and vice versa on the way down.
I said to myself: fortunately I don't live here all the time. Without air conditioning it must be downright unlivable. There was "ozone: slow down / 70 km/h on the ring road"... there must have been a lot of elderly people who ended up living in Grenoble that year!! : Cry:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 10/02/07, 12:04

jean63 wrote:Ah Grenoble, I was there in August 2003 (heat wave) it was Horrible, an oven even at night;
we left in the mountains towards Bourg d'Oisans then Lac de Lauvitel. Leaving Grenoble, we suddenly saw the outside temperature drop on the car's digital display.......and vice versa on the way down.

hi john
for yeast it's good for making lots of good things to eat or drink... but related to fuels ??? when the closing yeasts in the beer it makes CO2 nah.... alcohol of course : Lol:...

if not for Gre, it's useless to open .. on the contrary everything must be closed to prevent the heat from entering !!! Otherwise the worst is when you arrive and from afar.... 50km away you see the smog... beautiful brown layer of gas.... which turns purple with the sunset... you also notice it when you are at altitude... we see a demarcation between the summits opposite and the bottom of the valley... I have photos.. you are really crying!!! I'll put them in my gallery... (I don't have them there)

well we will stop talking about that because it depresses me !! :( and that : Evil: ...and that's not the point here...

@+
0 x

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/02/07, 12:50

well we will stop talking about that because it depresses me!! and that... then that's not the subject here...

Do you live in Grenoble?

I have my 3rd student child (son), who stayed 2 years to study in Grenoble.

So I had the opportunity to go there, and then I spent every winter there when I went skiing in the 80s and 90s, in the resorts after Bourg d'oisans (Alpe d'Huez, Les 2 Alpes or further Le Monétier......super beautiful all these corners). In winter, you don't realize this pollution when you pass by...!!!!

My son would like to go back to work there because he loves mountain walking and snowboarding, but it's true that this city is too polluted. I know they improved the tram network; I don't know if they have "green" buses?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 10/02/07, 13:38

jean63 wrote:Do you live in Grenoble?
My son would like to go back to work there because he loves mountain walking and snowboarding, but it's true that this city is too polluted. I know they improved the tram network; I don't know if they have "green" buses?

No... Hte Savoie (74) is not Isère (38) : Lol: but I have friends there! and as I'm a mountain fan, I sometimes go to Les 2 Alpes in the summer to ride (go sliding)

better not for his health :? ... then the tram, yeah.. they made a mess for at least 3 years and they cut down a lot of trees on the big avenues... :frown: but OK ...
it is better that he lives between Chambéry and Grenoble... it's not too heady and it's less polluted above all... while staying in the pre-Alps!!!

well let's stop polluting obiw@n's post... I should have answered you in pm : Lol:...

@ Soon !
0 x

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/02/07, 20:39

No... Hte Savoie (74) is not Isère (38)

......that I know!!!! : Lol: but I thought you were from 74 and living in Grenoble, so good for you.

It's true that its TPE, it has the lead in the wing.. although the info on Grenoble is always good to know!
Last edited by jean63 the 10 / 02 / 07, 23: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 10/02/07, 23:21

jean63 wrote:It's true that his TPE, he has the lead in the wing.. although the info on Grenoble is always good to know!

hihi.. yep besides it's me who launched this drift of the subject : Lol:

nah otherwise I am from the Annecy basin... more on the side of the cows than villas by the lake... : Cheesy:

and our lazy high school student.. he found his yeast???

@ ++
0 x

obiw @ n
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by obiw @ n » 11/02/07, 16:32

don't worry, the tpe will be ready on time... for the yeast, it's my sidekick who's going to take it on Tuesday, the one with bread... at worst, we'll ask the lab...
In short, I lack knowledge and figures in my file, especially since we have not been able to exploit the projected images.
We put in a solar panel and the teacher asked the price, we were green. : Lol: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."