Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Remundo

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

by Remundo » 03/07/23, 16:26

I posted this in October 2022

a geophysicist engineer, named Bertrand SCHOLLER, talks about the blasting of the Nordstreams.

If the use of a nuclear weapon is confirmed, it is the signature of the Americans.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/07/23, 16:40

Well yes... Deploying nuclear weapons to blow up 3 or 4 unfortunate pipes laid at the bottom of the sea, it's really believable...
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/23, 17:09

sicetaitsimple wrote:Well yes... Deploying nuclear weapons to blow up 3 or 4 unfortunate pipes laid at the bottom of the sea, it's really believable...

Nothing new under the sun:
Bertrand Scholler is an interesting character. Art dealer, engineer by training, he married a woman of Russian origin. He appears to be a fairly ordinary man. But he gives his opinion, from time to time, on the Russian invasion in Ukraine. Bertrand Scholler disseminates a whole series of false information on the conflict, going so far as to deny massacres like that of Boutcha, where dozens of corpses with hands and legs tied, in the street or in mass graves, were discovered after the withdrawal of Russian troops. For Scholler, as for thousands of other conspirators, this massacre and the other exactions of the Russian army in Ukraine are only a set-up intended to mount public opinion against Putin, and in favor of the Ukrainian government, of NATO, and more generally Western governments.
https://www.politis.fr/articles/2022/04 ... rre-44312/
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/23, 17:57

sicetaitsimple wrote:Well yes... Deploying nuclear weapons to blow up 3 or 4 unfortunate pipes laid at the bottom of the sea, it's really believable...

This is one hypothesis among others.

The media speak of an explosive charge of several hundred kilograms TNT.

beforehand It doesn't fit into the spectrum of tactical nukes.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 03/07/23, 18:17

Remundo wrote:[b]a geophysicist engineer, named Bertrand SCHOLLER,

Doesn't seem very reliable to me. he has a lot of crazy theories: : Arrowd:

In a new interview with the Deep Geopolitics site, at the beginning of April 2023, he argues that “names are generally never the result of chance. Elon Musk recalled a few days ago that Neil Armstrong is Neil A and that it also meant Alien […] And in fact, no man has ever been to the Moon”. On April 22, 2023, after the failed launch of SpaceX's giant rocket, Starship, he asks in a rhetorical question if "are we really naive? to believe that Americans were able to go to space and the moon so easily more than 50 years ago, castigating in passing the “people who made us believe in Covid and 11/09”.
https://www.conspiracywatch.info/notice ... d-scholler
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/07/23, 18:48

Bertrand Scholler gives his opinion as a scientist and an observer with the right information.

Mini nuke explosions, one was suspected in Saudi Arabia.
For the tests at sea, we have already tried a big power off fukushima to shake the tectonic plate
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/23, 19:24

gegyx wrote:Bertrand Scholler gives his opinion as a scientist and an observer with the right information.
Bertrand Scholler is a mining engineer, a graduate of the oil school and the IEP of Paris, he has no skills to come and bring it back to the supposed use (by him) of nuclear power. Moreover, no institute for measuring radioactivity in any country whatsoever has reported the fact.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/07/23, 19:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
gegyx wrote:Bertrand Scholler gives his opinion as a scientist and an observer with the right information.
Bertrand Scholler is a mining engineer, a graduate of the Petroleum School and the IEP of Paris, ...

Above all, he's a guy who certainly has fine diplomas, but who, if I've understood correctly, has never worked in the field. It's his right, today he has an art gallery, before he did other stuff, advice,....
From my modest experience, having a good diploma is not enough. Afterwards, you have to start getting your hands dirty to be able to claim a certain "expertise" one day. Especially in a field like geosciences.
But for Berkoff it is more than enough....
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/07/23, 21:31

Basing myself on the inverse transcendental analytical method ofobaGPT, I am able to affirm reasonably, and without being too mistaken, that the Russians, having suspected a malicious intention on the part of the Americans, and therefore to avoid any sabotage, took the lead by blowing up their gas pipelines themselves (strategy well known to the Russians and called "Gribbugley").
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/07/23, 21:49

Ahmed wrote:Basing myself on the inverse transcendental analytical method ofobaGPT, I am able to affirm reasonably, and without being too mistaken, that the Russians, having suspected a malicious intention on the part of the Americans, and therefore to avoid any sabotage, took the lead by blowing up their gas pipelines themselves (strategy well known to the Russians and called "Gribbugley").

Alright, I gave you a "like".
But don't forget that "The height of debility is still to be narrow-minded enough not to understand that one can "like" while being in deep disagreement" : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
3 x