Please read "Fill it up".

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 21/10/06, 19:37

Quote Nonole robot:

"Well I guess you haven't read the book either iota ..."
true ... but it is not out of my next readings.

“For the job history, it's very interesting, and it's a real problem.
I wonder what would encourage limiting travel ;-) "

Even if I had bosses who were concerned, the interim agencies, they totally do not care, and when an interim contract becomes cdi, hard to say no no it does not interest me It is too far...

"For the problem of too expensive living in a detached house with a garden in the countryside is a 'luxury' that not everyone will be able to access."

I totally understand your point of view, I had the same to be in this house!
I Calasetta inherited! and so I pay more rent in comparison to the apartment where I was before I was renting and more to 40 km from my work.
The heating was electric, it was costing me a fortune and electric installed had no inertia (although there are schauffages storage), out now they are water heaters (with gas boiler) that have a nice inertia in comparison.
I am winning side rent and heating (it will take me at least 1 year before being listed on heating).

I just thought of something:
What do our rich friends think?
when they go to their yacht ride, ride their Porsche to take the bread, their chopper ride, their rallies to c ...?
They waste fuel no?
they feel concerned?

And I think another thing:
on tv there was a report on direct8 I believe, on ecology and packaging, that "people" should be careful with their purchase and try to take larger portions and not individual, to choose products less packed ... etc ...

So dilemma!
I am going to do 10 or 20 more terminals to find a large area (very large! I only have one "Atac") to find ZE product that it is good to buy and that it is suitable for everyone ?!
it's absurd ! on one side I will consume gas to be ecolo another ?!

I think these are not ideas but need to completely change the way we live, work, to move, to eat, to vote (although ultimately not much choice, because in a lumberjack the sense that it asks what politician would be close to sacrifice for his ideas), for ALL industrialized countries.

When there is no more oil for us; there will still be for airplanes and boats, I am convinced that the world will not be paralyzed overnight; manufacturers bring out their super models which will guarantee the commercial flop like that sometimes.
At least everyone will need these new models because they will be essential, and there ... jackpot!

I'm being paranoid ... not on ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/10/06, 20:53

I have not read the book.
The only thing I see right now is that the sun gives us free energy that we are invited to capture as economically as possible.
No need to wait for anything from the "upper world" that wants only one thing: increase taxes and take the maximum percentage in the process.
For example, the more patients there are, the more the contributions increase (we have to reduce the hole in the SS), and the more the pharmaceutical industries spend 10 times more for their advertising than for research, will benefit as well as our parasites, who have every interest in curbing prevention, organic farming and natural remedies that cost nothing.
We are delivered to ourselves. That's why we have an interest in sharing our experiences (long live the Net and forums like Econology) to get by as best we can, by polluting less and spending less.
But I leave a bit of the subject, there ...
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 26/10/06, 10:05

Hi boyfriends,

Well I ordered the book!

Anyone know the regulations concerning the mod's of vehicle? engine, fuel ... etc ...
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 18/11/06, 10:50

I read the book.
And the increase in Tipp comes at a time.
By cons I do not know why there is this rise.
see below, copy and paste from the website: echos

"The Ile-de-France regional council voted on Wednesday for an increase of 80 million euros in the internal tax on petroleum products (TIPP), which will result in an increase at the pump of 1,7 cents d 'euro per liter for the super from January 2007.
PS, MRC, PRG and Greens voted for, UMP and FN against PCF. The UDF abstained.
For the Francilien, this means an increase of 0,58 € for a full load of 50 liters of diesel and 0,89 € for a full load of 50 liters of premium fuel.
Domestic fuel oil is not affected by this measure, nor are goods and passenger transport companies. "
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 18/11/06, 12:45

iota wrote:I read the book .. "

Well, so what?
iota wrote:"The Ile-de-France regional council voted on Wednesday for an increase of 80 million euros in the internal tax on petroleum products (TIPP), which will result in an increase at the pump of 1,7 cents d 'euro per liter for the super from January 2007.
PS, MRC, PRG and Greens voted for, UMP, PCF and FN against. The UDF abstained ... "

I do not understand, it means that this is the Ile de France regional council that decides the amount of the TIPP for the whole country or it is the regions that decide individually for their own region?
iota wrote:Heating oil is not affected by this measure,
fortunately, there are some who are already struggling to pay for their heating.
iota wrote:...... no more than goods and passenger transport companies .. "

Ah well that's weird : Mrgreen:
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 18/11/06, 13:23

bham wrote:

Well, so what?

Ben, like all taxes, if properly used and the purpose for which they are described, why not.
If it's as progressive tax and the low wages follow why not.
There is the idea to dig.

It only concerns the island of France from what I understood.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/06, 13:48

Not talk taxes with bham ... : Cheesy:
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 18/11/06, 13:48

it must be interesting but depressing?
If I find my way, and I would buy but would read like this, the first look at the home page of the site, it does not feel like more than that.
0 x
Together we can change the
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/06, 13:53

saveplanet wrote:it must be interesting but depressing?

It is realistic ... after not to depress, there is 2 alternative: the ease of carelessness or questioning via activism ...

99% of people chose the ease ... and you?

saveplanet wrote:If I find my way, and I would buy but would read like this, the first look at the home page of the site, it does not feel like more than that.

How is annoying that this is on the home page?!?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/06, 13:54

bham wrote:

Well, so what?

You could buy it or at least read it ... Christmas is coming ...
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"