ITER = DANGER, petition letter

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/11/11, 21:32

And by the way, my local tax is 1100 Euro. My total electricity bill for the year (which also heats me) is 300 Euro per year. So I'm not going to get into underground heat storage.

I note that lessdewatt is much less rich than me, stingy, who accumulates, houses and gardens !!!
but he is like me, 3 times more taxes than heating !!

Stingy, I plan to make a cheap profit, with the simple unpretentious, vulgar sensor hose under carbonate or plastic sheet and drilling with long extension of small diameter and always the same diameter of cheap hose 100m for less than 30 €.
Imagining simple is much more difficult than being expensive !!!
see :
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post216304.html#216304

I hardly need it in savings, just check that it is possible and simple !!
I miss the long extensions of drilling !!!

I insist because the stake is immense with such a simple and effective solution, which is not understood !!!!

The solution is not less watt but use those that you waste without knowing it, those of the sun in summer to keep for winter !!!

Finally the profitability, once functional is perpetual and therefore based on depreciation on my life and that of my children !!!

But stingy I think I can get there for almost nothing, a few pipes, carbonate plates to cook, and a cheap mason's puncher with beautiful extensions not very cheap, water and air under pressure !!!!
It is this simplicity that motivates me, given the challenge in comparison !!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Additional bonus on the Iter project.

by sen-no-sen » 01/05/12, 13:04

On April 20, the European Parliament approved the allocation of an additional 650 million euros to the ITER (international thermonuclear experimental reactor) research project for the year 2012. As was already the case in 2010, Europe thus reaffirms its financial support for this experimental nuclear reactor, located in Cadarache, in the south of France. The gloomy economic context has therefore not cooled the ardor of Europe, which assumes 45% of the funding for this research program on nuclear fusion.

Rightly described as a “financial chasm”, ITER has seen its cost triple in 10 years even though its commissioning continues to decline. According to the Reuters news agency and the EELV MEPs, this new budget should integrate the funds initially devoted to the development of information and communication technologies. Constantly revised upwards, the total cost of this program is now estimated by the EU at 16 billion euros.

http://www.univers-nature.com/inf/inf_actualite1.cgi?id=5136
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 01/05/12, 13:13

It is sad stubbornness. :|
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 01/05/12, 13:16

antoinet111 wrote:It is sad stubbornness. :|

And I would even say more: stubbornness is expensive!
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 01/05/12, 15:51

And you shouldn't count on one or the other elected president to abandon this costly idea!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 01/05/12, 23:28

They proceed by costly tests.

In math we talk about ITERations : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/06/13, 15:30

An excellent series of videos on the explanation of Tokamaks and on the technological impasse that ITER represents.
Jean-Pierre Petit makes a brilliant explanation, worthy of not rocket science!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_uurHZY-g
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/13, 13:24

Shadows under the dazzling sun of Iter!

About 3000 “low cost” workers expected on the ITER pharaonic construction site who will be treated like slaves of another age. The survey we are offering you here will have several components. Today we present an overview of the scandalous and revolting practices surrounding this gigantic project.

The objective of the ITER project

We recall that the objective of the ITER project, located on the CEA Cadarache site (Bouches-du-Rhône), is to demonstrate the scientific and technological possibility of nuclear energy production by the fusion of light atoms (hydrogen) , reaction produced in stars which releases their energy (heat, light, neutrons).

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/defin ... iter_4257/

Social dumping, modern slavery:

The misappropriation of public funds for prestigious projects announced by the States is one aspect of social dumping that is found everywhere. Example in Poland where Chinese people were exploited for the construction of a motorway, "1300 Chinese people who work, day and night, 7 days a week, 7 hours a day"; a worker says that he does not know how much he will earn, the money must be paid directly to him in China, "In Poland we do not need money, we are housed, fed". They eat rice porridge with some fruit (jujubes) prepared by Chinese cooks, in a garage transformed into a kitchen. ”(AFP May 12, 26)

(...)

http://blogs.mediapart.fr/edition/cent- ... ant-d-iter
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ITER = DANGER, petition letter

by sen-no-sen » 10/05/16, 23:58

Iter: delay confirmed for the first plasma, not before 2025

At least 5 billion euros more, no plasma production before 2025 and no fusion before 2035, such are the estimates finally held to be reasonable and credible as to the operation of the Iter reactor, according to a group of independent experts mandated by those responsible for the thermonuclear reactor project.

Iter will not merge deuterium and tritium until 2035

The journal Science specifies that according to the much more realistic calendar proposed by Bernard Bigot and his team, which has therefore been validated by the group of experts, the first experiments on plasma should take place in December 2025 at the earliest, and those on the merger 10 years later. At least 4,6 billion euros more would be needed, which would therefore cost at least 20 billion euros.

http://www.futura-sciences.com/magazines/matiere/infos/actu/d/physique-iter-retard-confirme-premier-plasma-pas-avant-2025-62711/

After the delays of the EPR, here are already those of ITER ...
By then we can imagine that the MIT ou Lockheed Martin have already come a long way on the merger path. :frown:
0 x
Remundo

Re: ITER = DANGER, petition letter

by Remundo » 14/05/16, 13:25

because it is not very wise Iter :P
0 x