Everything about the Z-Machine: explanation and operation

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/02/07, 17:23

I walk !

I nevertheless think that several conditions must be met:

1 °) to share the work to gather the e-mail addresses: writing of newspapers, deputies, general advisers, presidents of parties etc (for the latter, one finds their e-mail address on the sites of their parties and, in all case in Belgium, on the parliament website
1a) keep and distribute this list
2 °) share the work so that the e-mails do not all leave from the same address and that our interlocutors do not receive dozens of e-mails on the same subject: this seems suspect.
3 °) send all the e-mails practically at the same time, preferably one evening after 23 hours.
4 °) agree on a single text, with citation of the sources. (Including the original sources in English)
5 °) accompany a very courteous accompanying text that specifies something like:
"... we have good reasons to believe that public money is in danger of being wasted on such projects ... while American researchers are more advanced than us using much less expensive means .... "
6 °) avoid quoting too many people who are too well known to us, like Jean Pierre Petit or Jean Louis Naudin: I have the greatest esteem for them, but I am afraid that their name in the first attack will make them leave directos au basket.
7 °) plan reminder broadcasts
8 °) in addition to large addresses, each spam on its own private correspondents with invitation to broadcast
9 °) find a catchy title for the email
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/07, 18:36

Capt_Maloche wrote:But some think it's a Hoax, like most "conn ...." circulating on the internet; as long as the official media don't talk about it

Well, the major problem is that I have never managed to get the opinion of a physicist on the question ... There should be some who are aware of it now ...

Capt_Maloche wrote:When you want.

Ahhh finally :)
Ok we will think about that and probably create a new "sub forum".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/07, 18:48

elephant wrote:I'm walking!

Not bad your listing but ... it is in general or for this only cyberaction that you say "I walk"?
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 13/02/07, 22:43

Cuicui wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:No Jancovici News?

No, total radio silence since my 2nd email. Pity.

Wait a bit, JMJ ends up answering.
This is one of the things that is appreciable about him (in addition to all the others:)
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 13/02/07, 23:01

Cuicui wrote:Do not hesitate to correct and modify what you see fit if that does not alter the meaning.
In the meantime, here is another, simpler text:

THINGS TO DO
Let’s start by getting informed:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_machine
http://www.z-machine.net/fr/zm-article.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/tout-savoi ... t3019.html
And let's call on our journalists, elected officials and candidates so that they can decide on the subject.

It is better this text + short I find, less 'paved' and therefore + conducive to be read. Too bad that you blew up the little scraps on the waste of energy and the sharing of resources rich countries vs poor ...

We should also fit the term "Environmental or energy excellence", c fashionable at the moment;)
For the title of the email I suggest:
"An (almost) free and non-polluting energy!"

And at the beginning of the email:
this is not a hoax, here are the links to check it:
// with the list of links pointing to English and then French sites, but not too many links either.
Please share this info
// share more impact than spread and risk being more effective

// then your Cuicui text with the 3 links at the bottom and the end sentence slightly modified and + incentive

here are my ideas, if they can be used ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/02/07, 00:11

Pyvesd wrote: here are my ideas, if they can be used ...

Thank you, Pyvest
I may correct my copy taking into account your suggestions. In the meantime, the 3 links cited indicate other links, including sites in English. And then, it can also help promote awareness of Econology.
My goal is just to pass the info on to those who don't have it yet, arousing curiosity and making you want to know more.
If you want, nothing prevents you from modifying the article to your liking.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/02/07, 00:23

Christophe wrote:
Cuicui wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:No Jancovici News?
No, total radio silence since my 2nd email. Pity.
Uh, I didn't follow everything here but ... could we know what he replied to your 1st email? Thank you

For Jancovici, the z-machine affair is a hoax, period. I will gladly quote the full answer. But he sent it to me by private email and I'm not sure he wants to make it public. Does his long silence at my second message mean that he has changed his mind and that he is taking the time to find out? I sincerely wish it.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 14/02/07, 03:32

I am not surprised by his answer (I would have done the same), but why did you send a second e-mail?

If he doesn't answer you in my opinion it's more than that drunk him than the fact that he inquires, finally we will see ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/02/07, 11:07

Christophe wrote:

Not bad your listing but ... it is in general or for this only cyberaction that you say "I walk"?

the "procedure" applies to all cyber actions
the address database is of course valid for any cyber action (attention, no excess)

as for my participation it is valid for any cyberaction that I find reasonable, but it is the case of everyone, right?

when hoax, I will also dig a little, story that we do not go through for c ... pcq, actually on the Internet as in the press, we must be wary of misinformation (that said, the press is generally the first to fall into the panel)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 11:15

Cuicui wrote:For Jancovici, the z-machine affair is a hoax, period. I will gladly quote the full answer. But he sent it to me by private email and I'm not sure he wants to make it public.

Uh ask her permission to broadcast it. In my opinion he won't refuse it ... I can't wait to read it ...
0 x