Create an electric system for a chalet without an EDF grid

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
crackmi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by crackmi » 25/05/09, 12:37

thank you for your answer sincerely! how do I connect the panel to battrie for recharging because going only the weekend, it will suffice me !! thanks again
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/09, 13:15

: Arrow: Most panel shops offer kits including Panel and Charge Converter + Battery.
The converter charges the battery and maintains it but it avoids overloading it which would destroy it.

In consumption, the converter avoids discharging the battery below a certain voltage which is also destructive.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/05/09, 13:23

crackmi

Here is a panel 15 watts available in France:
http://www.conrad.fr/panneau_solaire_am ... 562926_FAS

You only have to connect the positive of the panel on the positive of the battery and the negative on the negative one, you do not need a regulator considering the low amperages provided.
:D
0 x
crackmi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by crackmi » 25/05/09, 19:06

thanks for the link of the panel, would you have a link for the battrie and the converter used with?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 25/05/09, 20:00

crackmi

Here is a site for an inverter:

http://www.onduleurs.fr/index.php?cPath=141_211

For batteries go to a large area where you can find marine batteries at a good price

Here at Walmart (sorry the purists) I get a Black and Decker inverter 750 watts for 60 $ cdn and Energizer batteries 12 160 volts amps deep discharge for only 120 $ cdn
:D
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/09, 21:08

: Arrow: You can find everything at Conrad's on the first link.
If you look on the web, you will see that suppliers are not lacking.
Searching near your home or near your cottage, you can also find.
:?
The cost of the port for the deep cycle battery (s) can quickly climb (these batteries are very heavy).
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/05/09, 22:22

The batteries I use for my "scooter" are semi-traction lead gel type, they are 65Ah and each weigh 22,5kg!

I am looking for Lithium-Ion Battery at a good price, would you have an address?

Or not yet...

Citro an interesting thing: http://www.gizmag.com/sunny-day-fold-up ... cept/9184/

and also : http://www.electron-economy.org/article-31758299.html

it moves the little world of the electric vehicle!

Miawww

:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/05/09, 09:41

Lietseu wrote:The batteries I use for my "scooter" are semi-traction lead gel type, they are 65Ah and each weigh 22,5kg!

I am looking for Lithium-Ion Battery at a good price, would you have an address?
How? 'Or' What! You are not registered on electric vehicles. : Lol:

More seriously, the weight is not really a problem on your machine. The Nimh could also be suitable.
If you opt for a Lithium pack, (LifePo for example), make sure that it is equipped with BMS.
For addresses, ebay, is full of sellers quite well rated.

You can consider a pack lithium and keep one of your packs leads in relief. As it already is.
8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/05/09, 20:57

I'm going to see this illico, thank you Citro! :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 27/05/09, 15:39

crackmi

Here is my mini recovery generator built with a mower engine and a car alternator.
It produces beyond 500 watts tested 14,5 volts under 37 amps on two car batteries and an 750 inverter watts on a small 1000 watts heater for testing.
The voltage at the charge battery terminal is 12,3 volts and 68 amps taken from the UPS input
I expect to recover a more powerful alternator to increase capacity.

0 x