Can you imagine a Comtoise type electric generator?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Can we imagine a Comtoise type electric generator?

by Christophe » 25/06/23, 02:17

0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 25/06/23, 10:21

I pretty much agree with all that has been answered.
in my post 1 kw was mainly to have an order of magnitude, in order to define a weight / power ratio, having no idea of ​​the torque necessary to drive a coil
powering LEDs and charging phones, that would have been the need, but it's still complicated because it has to do, roughly for 100 w; 300 kg on 12 meters, it is not won as a simple installation!
for storage, there I admit that after your comments I did a quick tour and frankly I am more than perplexed too, mass of concrete, old then mine fill with sand and others even more wacky
of course if I realize the lack of interest of these projects, it is thanks to you
I'm going to let my overflowing imagination wander on other themes: cheesy: not long ago I came across molten salt reactors, I saw that you were having discussions on this so I going to see where we are 13 years later by reading your posts
Good Sunday to all
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/06/23, 10:37

Yes, blah... Since 2016, the date of the thread you cite, I don't think I have identified a "serious" project, at least in Europe.
Among the handicaps, there is nevertheless a necessarily very limited fall height, which would lead to gigantic dimensions to be able to store a significant quantity of electricity.
And let's not talk about the "environmental" approval process for such a project...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 25/06/23, 12:09

With a heavy ball that will bounce on the ground, at almost the same drop height, and at the end, when not enough bouncing, the guinea pig breeding that will turn in their wheel. : Lol: (several balls to plan!)

And again, I didn't have an aperitif.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 25/06/23, 13:24

gfgh64 wrote:powering LEDs and charging phones, that would have been the need, but it's still complicated because it has to do, roughly for 100 w; 300 kg on 12 meters, it is not won as a simple installation!

100Wh if we talk about energy...
And to give you an idea, 100Wh is stored in a 16Ah "automotive" type battery (taking a DOD of 50%) or the size of a motorcycle or lawn mower battery.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/06/23, 06:36

gfgh64 wrote:wholesale for 100w; 300 kg over 12 meters,
300 kg for 120 m or 3 t for 12 m = 100 Wh without counting the (DOD).

The Forhose solution is the simplest, to which you must add a small maintenance charger and a small solar panel if there is no electricity at the place of use.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/06/23, 18:25

izentrop wrote:...
The Forhose solution is the simplest, to which you must add a small maintenance charger and a small solar panel if there is no electricity at the place of use.

In terms of ecology, the simplest solution is rarely the best, for example thousands of wind turbines not even to replace a nuclear power station.
That's why such a hackneyed and practical idea : roll:, that the potential energy of a weight to recharge your cell phone, has its chances! I even add my ultra-ecological method: to raise the weight by having it pulled by oxen, oxen intended for butcher's meat which we know is bad to eat, so we will recycle them after a little training professional. It's a win-win! : Lol:
0 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 30/06/23, 00:27

Exnihiloest for ultra ecological, you could perhaps consider leaving their coucougnette to your beef
and for the winner winner, but their a pipe in the back, it's green gas green : Cheesy:
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/07/23, 12:20

Well, here is what should answer your concern. The only drawback of this system (but you have to be narrow-minded to be offended! : Wink: ), is that it obviously produces no energy... :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/07/23, 12:33

[quote="Ahmed"]Here, this should answer your concern. The only drawback of this system (but you have to be narrow-minded to be offended! : Wink: ), is that it obviously produces no energy... :P

When you have finished the development of your cardboard crusher, I feel you are motivated for this new adventure! :D
0 x