Hadopi law rejected, fight not over!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/04/09, 11:46

Anonymity proxy router species?

It works on the "server" side (destination) but on the ISP side I find it difficult to understand how

it is not the fai that will suveiller the destination but the distributor who will do it and communicate your ip al hadopi who will ask at the address of the ip and suspenssion of the subscription.
if the ip is communicated abroad then ... nothing
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/04/09, 11:59

in addition these servers do not have history and delete immediately after the ip attributed and ip origin
by changing proxi regularly (eg with proxy fox)
it becomes very complicated for them (even impossible with the current law) to find and especially very onneux. So easier to track non-anonymous.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/09, 12:50

boubka wrote:it is not the fai that will suveiller the destination but the distributor who will do it and communicate your ip al hadopi who will ask at the address of the ip and suspenssion of the subscription.
if the ip is communicated abroad then ... nothing

What is this delirium?
Distributor = host of the "pirate site"?
So is it based on "denunciation" via log files?

You honestly believe that pirate sites will be cooperative with the French justice?

Any "good pirate" will relocate his server outside of France and sarko can always try to retrieve the logs ...

All the "good" French hosts specify in their conditions of sale that it is forbidden to host illegal and believe me servers are regularly "unplugged" ...

But brothel can not centralize everything at the FAI ???? The risks of "spoofing" and false positives would be greatly reduced in this case ... except theft of WiFi connection or connection password but when you are told that WiFi stinks it's not for nothing!
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/04/09, 13:36

OK I could be poorly expressed when I say distributor I heard distributor of cd or dvd ect ..
ie the majors and company: the plaintiffs.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/04/09, 13:42

it is as today except that to ask the fact the address of the offender had to go through a judge and tomorrow it will suffice until he asks a hadopi who will follow the warning and then the penalties .. without going through the case justice
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/04/09, 15:23

On your links I saw half of this video, and I found the position and the vision of this MP UMP, opposing the law, interesting, in general and especially from inside his group about this precise case ...

http://www.numerama.com/magazine/12621- ... texte.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/04/09, 18:14

link on a very interesting article published less than an hour ago on yahoo:

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/63/20090411/tp ... c6428.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 12/04/09, 14:58

If this bastard of law ended up passing, I would be using an IP spoofing system. And here I can guarantee you that at the Elysee or mother Albanel, it will download albums of Enrico Massias and Gilbert Montagné! : Mrgreen:

For those who have not read the press on this subject, see the adventures that led to the rejection of this text. It is very funny and very informative on the mysteries of the assembly.

Nice shot of the opposition, for once.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 12/04/09, 19:02

Just to understand how you can be hacked by HADOPI, more than half of Emule's servers belong to P2P monitoring companies.
Bizarrely these companies are not worried! :)

Look at the names of servers.
Sometimes there are duplicate names. One is the historical server, the other is a server of a monitoring company;)

Little trick to locate the servers of the monitoring companies, the servers often have IP addresses that follow! :)

Monitoring software exists for virtually all existing P2P tools. These companies were hacked the email of one of their employees. There was at least one 15 of different software monitored ....

My advice for the moment, download on the news group of your ISP if you are at Free, otherwise use software using an encryption protocol .... (Ants genre). On the other hand, expect much lower bitrates than Emule or BitTorrent ...
Otherwise boycott the illegal download, it's still the best way to make all these laws obsolete! :)
Proxies can protect a little, since the monitoring companies will only arrive on their servers / clients that addresses from the proxy, not the real IP ...

One thing is sure, it is not this law that will fill the pockets of artists ... It is rather an ideological law that has another purpose than to save the creation ...

SixK
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 12/04/09, 23:07

Hey, I see qu'hadopi also contaminates econologists, I just finished an electronic duet on hadopi, using tv and radio samples for a fortnight, I obviously transformed the statements of gosselin, albanel and the devoted clique to the president, it's my outlet for the hypocrisy

listening and downloading legal
http://acidskunp.free.fr/spip.php?article50
Last edited by jime the 12 / 04 / 09, 23: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x