Opinion on an estimate of photovoltaic panels

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/06/09, 10:47

moue ... not simple anyway; both technically and legally :?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/06/09, 13:04

citro wrote:
I too am embarrassed to enter the pernicious system of subsidies ...

Very honestly, me not too much. For the following reason:

1) Taxes, we pay them (I'm right).

2) If I self-censor myself, this money will go even more in expenses that I endorse even less. So yes, I am "taking advantage" of the government's measures to put my cars on LPG (although I am aware that this is not "a break" - me, I am there; I admire you for being more advanced; but I have no complex vis-à-vis 99% of the population) or to replace my fuel boiler with a pellet boiler. or to put a CESI ...

3) I still have a lot of things to improve ... I considered the radical solution, sell my house and reinvest in a bioclimatic or passive house or meixu made. And then, cardiac, 56 years, this one not even finished! I hesitate! No offense to Christophe, she would have PV! Without complex always ...

4) Like you, sometimes I despair of not succeeding in "better educating" my children ... but I continue, tirelessly. And sometimes, oh miracle, when I couldn't believe it anymore, they are hyper-sensitive ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/06/09, 14:43

Do not be so embarrassed about subsidies:

1) they are roughly equivalent to the taxes that would affect your installation (in your head and in that of the installer and manufacturer-producer and their staff): to promote something the state accepts a white operation.

2) the rest are "green certificates", therefore an indirect way for the state, via the electricity producers, to get in order with a European commitment. It is a choice, the electricity producer invested in a partner (the private one) instead of investing in its own equipment.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/01/10, 10:24

: Arrow: Good, since yesterday, my photovoltaic panels inject their production on the network.
8)
The ERDF subcontractor arrived with 1H30 late on the scheduled appointment but as my job was well prepared they were able to complete it in less than 2 hours.

They removed the meter from the outside box and replaced the bad fuses and fuse holders there. They replaced the door of the box by a door with a telereport.
In the garage, they placed a distribution box containing 4 fuses and sealed as well as the 3 meters (Withdrawal, Injection and "non-consumption) as well as the 500 mA circuit breakers and the remote report link.

My installer was not present when I had warned him. : Evil:
I had to do the connection myself because it was up to the installer to do it and not to the subcontractor of ERDF who just put the equipment.
But that, my installer seemed to ignore it ... : Shock:

Note: to minimize the cost of the connection (440 € in my case) which is in a range of 450 to 1500 €, I myself pulled a cable for the telereport to avoid me billing this post and the possible realization of a trench ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/10, 11:12

Thank you for the return Citro but you did not want to put this post in this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/aspect-tec ... t8890.html ?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/01/10, 13:27

:? sorry, I mix things up a bit.
0 x