Opinion on an estimate of photovoltaic panels

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/09, 19:13

Did, I find you strong to the endian: there are besides in Belgium lots of incentives to go to work by bike or to take the public transport (refund of the subscription, kilometric package)

if the measure that I was exposing is quite politically viable, let's not forget that we are in the country of the company car and that there is no public transport in our beautiful country. ( well almost : Evil: )

Let us not forget that Belgium is a very democratic country where, for example, the choice of education is total: many parents prefer to organize a "tour" to drop the children off at school so that they attend a school "suitable".
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/05/09, 19:25

+ 1 Elephant

Smokers, it is true, lose a lot of money for their "vice", but if we start to take them ... also for that, we will not get out!

For my part, I was only a smoker for a few years and again to better withstand the smoke of the companion of the time, I'm gone for many years and proud to have stopped, but I understands very well that some people can not stop (usually people who started very young-before 13 years) and I can only have compassion for them :P

Greetings from Ecology Tattoos
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/09, 19:45

a fundamental problem in politics is the following:

"we" would like, for the good of individuals and the community that "people"

- pollute less
- stop smoking
- stop drinking
- eat healthy
- play sports
- drive slower
- work well at school
- do not tap on their neighbor
- grow their own vegetables
but then we attack a myth of the perfect man and attack individual freedoms and infrastructure to implement are not obvious .. squared the circle.

A small example: reconcile the crazy hours of a commercial setting with the management of a public sports infrastructure
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 23:23

elephant wrote:We agree that the investment / Kw ratio saved is much better. Last year, the Walloon Parliament submitted a preliminary audit of PV subsidies:

1) isolates (with bonuses)
2) change your boiler (too)
3) puts a solar ECS (again)

and only if it is done you subsidize your PV.

AH? Not heard about when was it and who was it?

In any case, if CA DEBOUCHE THEN CA WILL BE EXCELLENT AND THE END OF FISHING OF FISCAL HOP consists of photovoltaic!

elephant wrote:Anyway, do not worry too much: the number of truly PV-solarisable houses is limited by shading.

I would say it is more limited by bankers ...

The calculation is simpliscime: the key rate has never been lower since 1946, and I think there is 4 delta at 5% between PV profitability and bank rates.

Anyone who knows how to shuffle with his banker could not pay a penny and get a return on 20 years of not 6 to 7% but 4 to 5% on his PV installation, credit interest deducted ...

But HAPPY bankers are not so cons (or have not realized yet?)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/09, 23:58

Did67 wrote:Variant :
1) isolates
2) change your boiler
3) puts a solar ECS
4) studies the issue of transportation of family members:
5) teach your children to turn off the lights

and only if it is done you subsidie ​​your PV ...

Well, that's exactly my program: : Lol:
1) 30cm cellulose wadding 35kg / m²
2) 1991 wall-mounted gas + DHW boiler replacement by wall-mounted heating boiler + 3 valve for solar hot water tank + an umbrella network with low-temperature radiators.
3) a solar ECS
4) a second electric car to replace the volvo GPL that moves me when I can not take the scoot'élec
5) It's a slave job, but I hope to do it. : Cry:

For the finance part ... we are looking at 0 loans for home improvement.
For PV, there are loans to less than 3% subsidized by some organizations that refund the bank interest ...
: Shock: I do not know if we'll have that ... :?:

I am also embarrassed to enter the pernicious system of subsidies ... But we had to do work imperatively.
And madam wanted to compensate some of its electrical consumption transport to virtually reduce our nuclear power mix / ENR ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/09, 00:10

Citro we are "already" at 4) (the 3) was already installed in the house as you know) but I admit that I am blocking there ... by obviously lack of choice ...

It's hard to approve a car made yourself? : Mrgreen:

If you have work to do and there are subsidies that exist, it's stupid to be private! It's not the same thing as doing boring work that there are grants that make it possible!

I would not mouth any member who has or installs solar PV at home you know (even if I do not agree with this ... perniflerie : Cheesy: )!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/05/09, 07:53

Christophe wrote:

The calculation is simpliscime: the key rate has never been as low since 1946, and I think there is delta 4 5% between the profitability of PV and bank rates.

Anyone who knows how to shuffle with his banker could not pay a penny and get a return on 20 years of not 6 to 7% but 4 to 5% on his PV installation, credit interest deducted ...

But HAPPY bankers are not so cons (or have not realized yet?)

In fact, by mid 2008, most banks, actually, were not very hot to lend. With a lot of clients (comfortable pensioners, families at 2 wages) were talking about placement instead.

Indeed, you invest 17500 euros to 20000 euros
You quickly get 3500, then 3440, then 3440 if you install it in two installments (we install the rails and half of the panels the first time, the other half and the second inverter the following year)
So, after three years, you have a fixed capital of 7 10000 euros which brings about 600 euros per year. It's really an elegant way to put your savings. (and these are only Belgian figures at 850 KWh / KWc / year)

When we know that the average savings of Belgian, only savings book is 15000 euros / household, we understand that this investment is selling well.
For the exact figures, see the "profitability" tab of my ex-site www.drytec-solaire.be which takes into account the probable evolution of the price of the KWh and the wear of the panels.

The speculations of the Walloon government are based on this speculative calculation. Information on the idea of ​​submitting PV bonuses to a prior audit comes directly from the corridors of the Walloon Parliament. As no minister has launched a plan, elections force, the press did not talk about it.

At the recycling level, I think that by 20 years ago, there should be a chain of resale boards to Africa, where it could still have an acceptable life of 5 years.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/05/09, 08:03

Christopher said:

It's not the same thing as doing boring work that there are grants that make it possible!

The authorities are counting on the "bargain-lover" effect to encourage consumers to modernize.

Process (example)

You rattle on your note of gas or fuel oil
You cause
You invest in a new boiler
The state helps you.

Aid is only granted to installations carried out by "regular" installers
The aid is roughly equivalent to the VAT and the taxes of the installer and its workers. Instead of going to the cheaper consumers buy high-performance products. The economy is turning.
Everyone is happy, (except the emirs) most goals are met. (including employment)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 02/06/09, 23:22

Christophe wrote:[...] It's hard to approve a car made yourself? : Mrgreen: [...]
In your opinion ? : Cheesy:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/06/09, 00:34

Woodcutter wrote:
Christophe wrote:[...] It's hard to approve a car made yourself? : Mrgreen: [...]
In your opinion ? : Cheesy:
Well it's changing ... 8)
1 / It depends on the category. If we take an M1 car from the "Mégane" category, we must have a structure to be tested at the crash test ...
: Cry:
2 / If you opt for a quadricycle <400kg, no mandatory crash test, authorized speed of 110 km / h ... (an excellent choice of eco-friendly vehicle, isn't it? Michel K).
:D
3 / We will now be able to homologate a vehicle in any EU country. It will then be DEATH certified, throughout the EU. This was decided to allow countries with no automotive industry to develop automotive structures and markets (competition of homologation services within Europe), notably to import foreign vehicles. and distribute them in europe (Asian and Indian vehicles in particular).
It is considered that in France (for example), the manufacturers contribute in an important way to the "functioning" of the national homologation services. This would result in some "blockages" to approve "alternative" vehicles and to be honest, competing, clearing other concepts ...
:?
To summarize, it will be possible to register a little anything else in Europe, and it will be possible to imatriculer in France and to ride legally with ...
8)
0 x