attic insulation quotes

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 06/10/10, 20:54

I just had another proposal for a box that I learned of by word of mouth.

the only problem is that he advises me to put only 20 cm of insulation and rock wool, and no cotton wool because not enough recoil.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/10/10, 00:03

Opinions are variable, often depending on interests, but rock wool benefits from the same decline as asbestos, which had a decline between 60 and 100 years before being banned, for awareness of the danger of death totally underestimated !!
Rock wool is of various types but with certain dangers, irritating and much discussed for its long-term dangers, much more than glass wool !!

Cellulose wadding for its dangers has receded equal to that of cellulose, like cotton, for centuries, with less for boron salts, protecting animals and molds.
0 x
Louange7575
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Make as much comparison as possible

by Louange7575 » 02/08/11, 20:49

Hello ! Personally, I think the best is to make a comparison of exterior insulation quote.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 03/08/11, 10:32

Hello, two points.
the first one is on the price I think you are talking about knitting stock when you talk about the 12.5kg bag at 19.6 euros.
this is where I bought them until the day I found a reseller who works exclusively in this area is where I got it at 1.32 against 1.56.
I had a 10% discount because I was taking pallets full of 21 bags.
If you take 5 pallets it's 15% at least it's ref of 09/10.

The second concerns the tax credit, I am like many, I was on that I was entitled to nothing, and by listening to bfm which brings in every year a tax official, who has the questions of an auditor says so of course, if it's insulation you are entitled to 25% of the materials.

So I put it on my declaration, on the little booklet that it attaches to the declaration there was a reference to this subject.
And so far no news from the controllers.
to be continued.
a + claude
0 x
stephen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

attic insulation price

by stephen » 04/04/12, 14:24

to be able to answer the initial question, we would need to know how many square meters we are talking about. for prices, it takes between 15 and 50 euros per m2 depending on the type of insulation. See this article on prices:

quote-isolation-combles.fr/prix-isolation-combles.php
0 x
sertop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sertop » 30/01/13, 00:35

Hello,
Regarding the do-it-yourself aspect: Insulating by blowing cotton wool is also possible for individuals. a lot of materials vendor offers the rental of a "snowblower". Personally, I had the opportunity to make some cotton roofs. the installation (soufflé) is quite simple, if you are methodical.

Regarding the relevance of roof insulation despite weak wall insulation, I would still tend to make the roof which corresponds to 35% of the loss of a house if I'm not mistaken.

Another point, to be taken into account also in my opinion, although it should be moderated depending on the nature of the frame and the presence or not of a ventilation system, is airtightness. If a thorough renovation is planned in your attic, treating the "parasitic" air passages could be relevant.
0 x