Urgent: search solar heating quote online

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Urgent: search solar heating quote online

by bham » 07/12/07, 16:09

I have to file my ANAH grant file before the end of the year and I need imperatively to include a solar heating estimate that my forecaster is not done to me.
So I'm looking for a website where I could get a quote pretty quickly.
I exclude sites that will gather all the commercial France and sites that refer to one of their local representatives because in general, we do not see the nose of the said representatives that several weeks later, and again if they come.
So if you know a serious site, fast, that you could experiment, I'm interested.
Thank you in advance.
0 x
Cedouimsss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cedouimsss » 07/12/07, 16:57

I am one of those damn commercial of France, and if you send me your project by mail, I can do you a damn quote quickly.

I need a lot of information to do it. DO NOT NEED YOUR COORDINATES. I am not here to sell but to help you out.

Inclination of your slope, degrees in relation to the south, possible cover (if you have a photo of the roof and a photo of the masks it is even better) Existing installation (electric cumulus or boiler. If boiler, type. Make and ref. ) Number of meters where the twin tubes can pass modules to the balloon. Current type of heating. (If you don't have a heated floor, don't do solar heating -> SSC, just hot water -> CESI, number of floors, type of house (pavilion or village house).

It will be enough for a quote.

You can find a little less expensive than me, just pay attention to the services, the quality of the material and the installation, and especially the perenity of the company. For info, my box deals with all the administrative steps, so requests for grants, and I personally take care to try to have sub by the municipality and the department when they do not exist.

I will give you your quote in Excel, you will just have to put your details on it, I am not asking you for them because I am an "honest damn salesperson from France".

For more information, contact me by MP. I do not know who I am working for not to advertise because I do not think this is the place.

Good continuation.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/12/07, 18:43

Hello Cedouimsss

Glad to discover that there are honest commercial fucking, not even candy and with humor. I never doubted your damn existence but must admit that you must be foolishly rare! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 07/12/07, 18:57

same for me

In my opinion you are at the top of the top

Commercial² ... Do not take it badly

You do your job ... otherwise
And it's pretty cool
In any case reactive

Joke mode
You have a three of a kind
off

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 07/12/07, 19:53

Cedouimsss wrote:I am one of those damn commercial of France, and if you send me your project by mail, I can do you a damn quote quickly.

Ben I was not expecting that but I thank you for this step.
I send you all the info by MP but I must specify that I need imperatively a quote with installation otherwise no subsidies.
It's always good for you?
0 x
Cedouimsss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cedouimsss » 07/12/07, 20:55

The company for which I boss takes care of everything from A to Z without intermediary, so there will obviously be the pose included on the quote.

You are entitled to a tax credit only if the company that sells you the product is the same that poses, it is better that the quote is with the pose ...

I'll send you his tomorrow morning if you do not mind, because anyway at this time, I think the ANAH is closed ... If you need a blank Anah folder, I can provide you a in pdf, but I think you can find it on the internet.
0 x
"If you understood everything a salesperson told you, it must have been a mistake somewhere."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/12/07, 21:31

Cedouimsss wrote:
Inclination of your slope, degrees in relation to the south, possible cover (if you have a photo of the roof and a photo of the masks it is even better) Existing installation (electric cumulus or boiler. If boiler, type. Make and ref. ) Number of meters where the twin tubes can pass modules to the balloon. Current type of heating. (If you don't have a heated floor, don't do solar heating -> SSC, just hot water -> CESI, number of floors, type of house (pavilion or village house).

Hey, nice your proposal.

Can I ask you for some advice if you have already had this case in your customers.

I have a low temperature underfloor heating powered by a natural gas boiler that produces DHW in a balloon of 60 liters.

I would like to improve my system by solar. The slope of my roof is not suitable (40 / 100); so I wish I could connect solar collectors under vacuum (we can put them vertically against a wall? I think I read that) and it suits me South and West side.

Do you have any information on these heat pipe vacuum sensors?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Cedouimsss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cedouimsss » 07/12/07, 21:44

The information I have about vacuum sensors are not great ... Technically, it is much more profitable, much less loss of calories, but really, the common do not often accept these poses because considered unsightly (I agree, his is seen less than enormous sensors plan in surstoitures but in the concrete and with my experience, his pass rarely in the herault ...)

Between the ecological, commercial and ethical reality, there is a lot of way ...

First inform the mayor and the architects of France in case of monuments not far from your home ...

Wanting to do something is good, can do it, it's better ...

Long live France is his mentality.

Edit: If only the slope of your roof is not suitable, but your orientation to the sun is not bad and you have no shading, you can opt for signs said in sunshine . Shucco is very good with built-in gutter. Should you have a terrace underneath or windows so that it is not ridiculous ...
0 x
"If you understood everything a salesperson told you, it must have been a mistake somewhere."
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 31/07/09, 12:50

Ben me, I'm dumbfounded to see that there are still guys like that!

Welcome home Cedouimsss (even if your nickname is a bit convoluted) and long live on you on econology :D

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 31/10/09, 15:30

Greeting friend Gloum and welcome on econology :D

For internet links, copy and paste and insert them in their entirety so they will appear in blue, which allows you to click on them right away, here: http://devis.contactartisan.com/devis-i ... devis.html

Thanks to you and .... Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"