Another water motor !!!!

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
The Passing

by The Passing » 22/03/06, 09:27

Econology wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:I would like to assume the role of the Candide in history, and go knock on the door of all these nice inventors to ask them to show me their sublime inventions in operation ...

Stop your bullshit! You would break their business! : mrgreen:: mrgreen:

Reminds me of the perpetual motion motor(-lly stopped) that I saw with my own eyes at a certain D. Dingel !!
Last edited by The Passing the 22 / 03 / 06, 09: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/03/06, 09:29

Hello,

Franck49 he is also on this forum, I even think he knows JL Perrier's widow or his family (not sure, I have to look in his messages), he has already participated in that : Arrow:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/groupe-ele ... t1551.html

I did a lot of testing on a gas project water (carbon process) but without result, I think I got scammed by the seller plans.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/06, 09:35

bob_isat wrote:M ROUSSEAU's engine is not necessarily a scam.

Except that it would surprise me that for 50 € you can apply the system to your car ... Just a well-made evaporator costs this price ...

Then what about the carbon price?

I'm ready to bet that this water engine (gas to water known for 200 years) rejects more CO2 than an "oil engine" with equal energy supplied ...

You may not have to push too much either ... but this little clever has made his own ... 30 € of revenue in a few weeks ...

ps: It was Frank49 whose comments I took up in bold + above.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/03/06, 09:56

From my reading in the other forum where franck49, gegyx and nlc intervene I deduce that the last promises of Mr Moreau for a "visit" of its black box to manufacture hydrogen it's April ... he didn't say if it's the 1st : Lol: : Idea: : Mrgreen: 8)
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 22/03/06, 17:29

I wasn't aware of Jean, don't you confuse this with Leclerc? otherwise do you have any info?
I know he will be at the Merindol Fair (84) and I will not miss him.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/03/06, 17:54

lau rent?, go see in there:

For gegyx, yes one for the announcement of ebay this is franck49 of the site essenceciel, he met monsieur rousseau several times, they live in the same corner, so he tried:
You can see its results as well as the contents of the file on the site:
http://essenceciel.tk.free.fr/phpBB2/index.php

info provided by ????? on page 3 of this topic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/06, 18:21

Benoit- wrote:Reminds me of the perpetual motion motor(-lly stopped) that I saw with my own eyes in a certain D. Dingel

Too good this image ... I think it summarizes a lot of things !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 28/03/06, 18:53

Here is one that looks a little more serious about the engine but hey ...

he will be able to puff 2/3 water 1/3 gasoline for you !!! : Arrow: http://membres.lycos.fr/splitcycle/
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/03/06, 22:29

Frankly, if this type of engine has been ignored for the sake of money, it is SHAME:

By way of comparison, a split-cycle displacement 50 cm3 (i.e. the volume swept by all the pistons during one revolution of the output shaft) at a torque equivalent to that of a Ferrari F40 with a 8-valve, 32-liter V3 engine, 478 HP at 7000rpm which develops 59.6 m.kg at 4000rpm. This results in a smoother ride.

..... and in addition it would run on 2/3 water and 1/3 gasoline ... all hybrids would be beaten down.

There may be reliability and life (lubrication?) Problems but in theory this is exceptional.

If I understand correctly the IFMA of Clermont Ferrand (at home) is interested http://www.ifma.fr/

Anyway, it's not tomorrow that the manufacturers will get started when we see that even the Japanese have switched to diesel (TOYOTA diesel clean power). I would like to know that hides the "clean power" in reality .....
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 29/03/06, 00:15

in the example given they only compare the torque not the power ...

it is normal that there is torque since the speed is divided by 6 (at the cam) and by 12 (at the flywheel) either (6x12) or 72
and 50 cc x72 ca gives 3600 cc or the equivalent in torque of a 3litre 600 engine

therefore the Ferrari engine is better since it obtains this torque with only 3 liters
So there is nothing rocket science or exceptional in it ...

it is true that if we compare to a normal engine (10 mkg per liter) it is more efficient and it is equal to a turbo engine without turbo but as the engine is a 2 stroke and that we compare it with a 4 time is a little disloyal ...
a two-stroke has in theory twice as much torque as a 4-stroke so it should therefore have 72 mkg of torque but it only has 60 mkg so it is average for 2-stroke engines ...

but what must stop the financiers is that the system seems quite complex, multiplying the low displacement pistons for me is multiplying the sources of breakdowns (when I was in the army I had never seen a v8 touner on these 8 cylinders there was always 1 or 2 which messed up!) on the other hand the price of a cylinder must be derisory if it needs to be changed
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]