Saver seen on ebay?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/06, 16:20

Econology wrote:Thank you PitMix you confirm what I think: Ebay is the haunt of commercial exchange for the less shady ...

To be registered on eBay for 3 years and to have done a lot of business there, I can only qualify your point, Christophe. eBay is a very valuable source of second-hand items (even new) for sometimes very nice prices for those who know how to do it. It is obvious that you should not bid on objects from abroad with a seller with profile 0, but I never had any problems when I bought hundreds of objects (computers, books, games, household appliances, ...) and sold a few things.

Otherwise, gegyx, I just, strong of my eBay profile, send the following message to Vinz422:
Without any attack on my part, just a little curiosity: you bought this object (or its little brother) on eBay at the end of April, you are reselling it (losing money) at the end of May. Is it really not working?

I look forward to his response 8)
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 16:25

Targol wrote: I can only qualify your point, Christophe. eBay is a very valuable source of used (even new) items

Be careful not to generalize my words, I said that there were shady exchanges, this does not mean that all are.

My (disappointing) experience: wanting to buy a diesel group at 1500 €: the seller (a German pro) wanted a cash payment without any guarantee that I would be delivered. His only guarantee that he has moved forward: look at my Ebay profile, I have 2000 positive .... Frankly not very professional ... so difficult to do business in these conditions ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/06, 16:30

Indeed, I apologize for my bad reading of your previous post.

As for the guarantee "profile at 2000", it is true that it is a little limited as guarantee for this purchase amount.
This type of guarantee has always been enough for me (a profile of 2000 still means that more than 2000 buyers were delivered on time) but it must be said that the most expensive item I have ever bought is 'amounted to 120 €. The risk is not the same !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/06/06, 16:34

Econology wrote:Thank you PitMix you confirm what I think: Ebay is the haunt of commercial exchange for the less shady ...

My name is gegyx...
If you were going to buy on ebay, maybe also, that you would happen to not read the ads well ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 16:34

Targol wrote:a profile of 2000 still means that more than 2000 buyers were delivered on time

I'm not sure some reviews aren't written by Bots ... (computer robot)

Targol wrote: but it must be said that the most expensive item I have ever bought amounted to 120 €. The risk is not the same !!!

Exact...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/06/06, 16:36

gegyx wrote:

My name is gegyx...
If you were going to buy on ebay, maybe also, that you would happen to not read the ads well ... : Cheesy:

oops ... vala corrected :)
I had a rough night last night ...
: Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/06/06, 23:00

Otherwise, gegyx, I just, strong of my eBay profile, send the following message to Vinz422:
Quote:
Without any attack on my part, just a little curiosity: you bought this object (or its little brother) on eBay at the end of April, you are reselling it (losing money) at the end of May. Is it really not working?

I look forward to his response

OK, let's wait for Vinz422's response, let us know. Thank you.

When shopping on ebay, you can get good deals there, but I wouldn't dare buy expensive stuff. There must be quite a few stolen items (like for example my Canon powershot s50 digital camera that my son got stolen !!).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/06/06, 01:17

I found positive feedback on ebay:

it works reduction of consumption on my 206 rc before 9.3 after 7.4 l / 100km car
Buyer frederic026 (15) 28-May-06 22:57 4633441887

I asked him to come and testify on econology.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 09:20

Hi everybody,

Here is Vinz422's response. I let you judge:
I haven't tried it (honestly I think it works otherwise I wouldn't have bought it), but in fact it doesn't fit on my car, the gaoil inlet hose is too big, that's why I sell it, even if I lose money, it is better to resell it than to leave it in the cellar. Cordially.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/06/06, 10:35

Econology wrote:I'm not sure some reviews aren't written by Bots ... (computer robot)

Even if the comment is written by a bot (which seems to me the case with many sellers with a large volume of business on eBay), you can only leave a comment on someone when you have made a transaction with he and only the buyer can leave this comment.
That doesn't mean that you can't get around the system (by selling a bogus item and immediately buying it with another equally bogus profile) but it costs money and must end up being visible ...
0 x