The advice of a physicist

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/09/06, 10:31

FrançoisB wrote:
For my part, I use a device that saves 100% fuel: The bike!

François

Me too 8)

But going back to your first post, why are you coming on this forum, since it is filled with nonsense?
Guys like you who play it (just the title of the post says a lot ...) because they are engineers and think they are superior to others, I know a lot! But most of them unfortunately don't even know how to hold a screwdriver ...
You lock yourself in the certainties that you have been taught, and you are so formatted that you probably don't even know how to think for yourself.

And do not forget that in the history of great inventions, most came from the background of garages, designed by enthusiasts ...
So let us tinker quietly, and if you don't believe it: we don't care!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 10:39

Paldeolien wrote:I really don't see what the "isn't it" come and do it ... Christophe

You want me to leave your forum? Or do you prefer gossip?

Stop your paranoid please ! If I confirm your words pkoi I would target you personally? I thought of forums futura Science of the inquisitor of Science .... for example.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 10:49

FrançoisB wrote:I do not know the performance of the pantone engine, but I refer you here;

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moteur_Pantone#Controverse

Do you believe that wikipedia is controlled by the oil companies? If this engine were so efficient, there would be a lot of money to be made by those who sell it and who integrate it into the cars they sell. Big companies could not miss this.

1) I'm not going to get into your controversy but have you only downloaded and READ the various study reports that have been done on this subject ... I think not and you are content with info (which suits you) gleaned here and there ... but nothing serious ...

Frankly for a physicist taking his references on wiki is a little light right? I could quote you the quanthomme site and the hundreds of tractors which lower their consumption by 20 to 60% ... but as you are scientific this would have no value for you ... So:

2) Truce of CHAT, and let's move on to the concrete:

What do you think of this "O Great Man of Sciences":

Find me 1 new generator set engine, manufactured by the industrialists who, according to you, do the MAXIMUM and who rejects 000 ppm HC.... obviously your answer is known in advance: "you made a mistake in your measurements" or "If it was true it would know" ... The pb is that it is true and that it do not know (too much) ...

The rest is here: pollution from a pantone engine

3) If not to generalize a little, I think there is something that you have not yet learned in your mold fresh from studies ... should I say: ascetic world?

Is that commercial logic takes precedence over "technological efficiency" logic"... to sum up and in a cynical (but true) way:

If pollution can save money (for example drug sellers) then there is little point in reducing it..

Where it starts to be bad is when the "polluter and the healers" belong to the same trust ... (Vivendi style ...) ... but the engineers have to be paid ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 09 / 06, 12: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/09/06, 11:05

nlc wrote:You lock yourself in the certainties that you have been taught, and you are so formatted that you probably don't even know how to think for yourself.

It is true that if the “you are the elite of the nation” style crass is half as strong in engineering schools in Quebec as in some French schools, FrançoisB has excuses. :?

However, these forums are like everything else, there is a take and leave. I admit that I do not believe the masses in superunitarian processes.
On the other hand, I believe more in the practice "from the bottom of the garage" than in the big theories impossible to put into practice.
The pantone works on prototypes without being able to explain why? (and me even less than the others : Wink:) It is enough for me to judge this interesting technology.
How many phenomena, inventions have been brought to light by practice but demonstrated only much later?

People who reject any non-theoretical approach, despite their apparent intelligence, demonstrate an obscurantism that is hardly compatible with the very idea of ​​"research".

Rather than saying "Theoretically, it doesn't work", it would be smarter to say "it seems that it works in practice, let's study this on a theoretical axis".

It is this approach a posteriori which will validate or invalidate the devices put into practice, not a refusal a priori which only discredits its author.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 18/09/06, 11:05

nlc wrote:So let us tinker quietly, and if you don't believe it: we don't care!

All the same !

Christophe, don't get upset for so little, it's not worth it 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 11:53

Targol wrote:It is true that if the "you are the elite of the nation" style cram

I confirm this is exactly the turn we used during the entry speech to the Ensais ... pfffffffff ...
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 18/09/06, 12:37

Christophe wrote:Stop your paranoid please ! If I confirm your words pkoi I would target you personally? I thought of forums futura Science of the inquisitor of Science .... for example.

That's it, go ahead, keep on like I'm paranoid, I don't see any special effects there where there are only sparks. And pkoi you speak of futura; the "is not it" it is not compared to futura.
You're trying to drown the fish.
For a guy who worked on an engine, you look a bit like the engineers NLC is talking about, are you sure you can hold a screwdriver?
You actually make me laugh too much.
Continue to grill, you think you will succeed in ridiculing me but there you sink alone.
And you haven't answered my questions. You don't give your opinion on specific questions.
Anyway, bypassing, like that, it's better, and I'm a paranoid.
You pity me. Don't you even realize? or you deliberately do not realize what you are saying and what you are writing very voluntarily between the lines.

In short, as I see that you are ultimately very very honest, I break and this time I do not come back.
It's a shame I had the idea of ​​sending you plans and animations of an individual wind turbine with counter-rotating propellers.
I also have another plan with blades that automatically feather depending on the speed of rotation.

You will have nothing, and you will see me pleased.
it could have been nice on your site ...
that could have made you credible ...

And to return to Mr researcher physicist blah blah blah ...
Where are your researcher plans? where are your ideas?

Researcher, over-trained guys like you have found plenty of them online to put together a team aiming to market a generator set using stirling technology.

Bac + 8 we saw, engineers, in spades ...

They don't have time, they never have time, they promise to do something, they never do anything.
They have no ideas ... No courage ... But ...
They want to earn money right away ...

I laugh loudly in front of your criticisms Mr physicist, I laugh pake a physicist I have one in my teamle gone the mossieur, he was afraid of the design software. The party without making any calculation.
With the mouth we do a lot of things, but when you have to roll up your sleeves and eat your free time to advance the schmilblick, it's a flight of sparrows.

I can hardly agree with the opinions of NLC and Denis.
To have an opinion on "people" as a physicist you have to have tried them, I did, and it is not conclusive at all.
It should nevertheless be noted that I had plenty of time to draw 5 4-cylinder engines in 3d with the mechanics simulations which are going well, during this time, nobody was able to make thermodynamic calculations for me.
Fortunately, I found a real motivated engineer who did this to us in less than 3 weeks.
Good go adios everyone.

Your mentality reflects well the mentality of the current world.
"It's me who is right" "it's me who knows" "and you are a jerk"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 12:43

Paldeolien wrote:That's it, go ahead, keep on like I'm paranoid, I don't see any special effects there where there are only sparks. And pkoi you speak of futura; the "is not it" it is not compared to futura.

YES

Paldeolien wrote:You're trying to drown the fish.

Not at all, you really do not have a clear conscience or what? Sorry but you publicly confirm your paranoia ... you just have to ask other readers if they think more like you or like me ...

Paldeolien wrote:In short, as I see that you are ultimately very very honest, I break and this time I do not come back.

Considering your behavior and what you have just written I think that it is better ...

Paldeolien wrote:You will have nothing, and you will see me pleased.

Lol blackmail ... but you are a very sick ... have you already consulted? Your plans would not benefit me but site visitors ...

For the rest I prefer not to answer ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/09/06, 13:07

Paldeolien, frankly, you're doing yourself a disservice. Your interventions are generally full of common sense but your tendency to "mess with cables" discretizes your messages.

Yes, you are paranoid. Christophe's hobby is not to martyr yourself on forums.
Going into a spin and feeling like you're aiming for a “isn't it?”, You'll excuse me (or maybe not for that matter) but that's really excessive.

When at the exit "à la Zidane", on a blackmail, it does not even work: the plan you are talking about is here with other plans very well on the whole site for that matter.

Calm down and objectively reread Christophe's intervention, I don't see truly not which allows you to say that tu was targeted.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 13:12

Targol wrote:Calm down and objectively reread Christophe's intervention, I don't see truly not which allows you to say that tu was targeted.

Not better...

We continue the "Padéolien case" here please: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-cas-pad ... t2315.html
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"