It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

How to listen to this interview

by north » 26/06/06, 11:03

https://www.econologie.com/file/audio/JM ... ourdin.wma
Hello, Christophe,
I can not download this file, is the link obsolete?
Thank you
0 x
Christophe

Re: How to listen to this interview

by Christophe » 26/06/06, 11:08

north wrote:https://www.econologie.com/file/divers/JMMoreau_20050907_RMC_JJBourdin.wma
Hello, Christophe,
Thank you

He walks...
0 x
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 26/06/06, 14:47

Econology wrote:
north wrote:https://www.econologie.com/file/divers/JMMoreau_20050907_RMC_JJBourdin.wma
Hello, Christophe,
Thank you

He walks...

Hey: Yes, it works as long as it goes through the Windaub system, I forgot, and as I use free Forefox! Niet!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/06, 14:53

north wrote:Hey: Yes, it works as long as it goes through the Windaub system, I forgot, and as I use free Forefox! Niet!

Sorry but I use FF too ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/06/06, 22:19

Econology wrote:
north wrote:Hey: Yes, it works as long as it goes through the Windaub system, I forgot, and as I use free Forefox! Niet!

Me too I FF, May with what you read ???
None of my programs read this thing ... : Evil:
0 x
north
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by north » 27/06/06, 07:49

citro wrote:
Econology wrote:

Me too I FF, May with what you read ???
None of my programs read this thing ... : Evil:

Hello,
Download with ie, then play with Creative play center, Windows media play, Real player read all this file.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/06/06, 08:48

I only surf in linux,
windaub and ie are in my pc but "Ouh lala I do not touch!"

Anyway someday everything will be compatible Linux, already 40% of users in France, it seems, especially among pro, those who know (not like me); : Lol:
0 x
superphil06
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

credibility of Mr. Moreau

by superphil06 » 08/10/06, 18:13

Hello gentlemen, it's been a while since I see stories about the gasoline engine of Mr. Moreau. I went to see his website and I made a copy paste of this in his website where he explains how he takes electricity to electrolysis water: I quote

When a truck is in circulation most of the time its alternator remains inactive, because its battery is fully charged. moreover, each time the alternator has to compensate for the load, a part of the excess electricity produced remains very badly used or is lost. It therefore remains very advantageous to use this excess electricity generated by the alternator, including in the frequent moments of deceleration (electricity almost free because of the inertial mass of such vehicles), to dissociate the water molecule into a hydrogen and oxygen gas, which will then be injected in real time into the engine, to improve the combustion of its usual fuel.

Another one who has just invented perpetual motion. Mr. Moreau, Seriously, what is "excess electricity"? It is not the gasoline consumed by the engine, mechanically charged by the alternator in addition, who will produce it for you?

The electrical energy produced by the alternator comes exclusively from the mechanical energy absorbed by the engine at the level of the drive pulley, which itself absorbs gasoline to produce it. It is as if you said that when your light bulb went out there was plenty of “excess electricity available” behind your switch. It's ridiculous. Any college student will prove that this is absurd.

It would be better to stop this bluff as soon as possible. You will start by really believing what you are saying. It is appalling not to know how to make an energy balance at your age at last.

Philip LAURENT
0 x
Christophe

Re: credible one Mr. Moreau

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 18:16

superphil06 wrote:It would be better to stop this bluff as soon as possible. You will start by really believing what you are saying. It is appalling not to know how to make an energy balance at your age at last.

Philip LAURENT

+1

That's what I keep asking him ... even if it is true that the H2 can promote combustion ... to win 5% but not more ...

What annoys me more are his promises not held since 2004 ...

For me this "case" is closed ...
0 x
FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: credible one Mr. Moreau

by FRANCK (49) » 08/10/06, 21:38

superphil06 wrote:Hello gentlemen, it's been a while since I see stories about the gasoline engine of Mr. Moreau. I went to see his website and I made a copy paste of this in his website where he explains how he takes electricity to electrolysis water: I quote

When a truck is in circulation most of the time its alternator remains inactive, because its battery is fully charged. moreover, each time the alternator has to compensate for the load, a part of the excess electricity produced remains very badly used or is lost. It therefore remains very advantageous to use this excess electricity generated by the alternator, including in the frequent moments of deceleration (electricity almost free because of the inertial mass of such vehicles), to dissociate the water molecule into a hydrogen and oxygen gas, which will then be injected in real time into the engine, to improve the combustion of its usual fuel.

Another one who has just invented perpetual motion. Mr. Moreau, Seriously, what is "excess electricity"? It is not the gasoline consumed by the engine, mechanically charged by the alternator in addition, who will produce it for you?

The electrical energy produced by the alternator comes exclusively from the mechanical energy absorbed by the engine at the level of the drive pulley, which itself absorbs gasoline to produce it. It is as if you said that when your light bulb went out there was plenty of “excess electricity available” behind your switch. It's ridiculous. Any college student will prove that this is absurd.

It would be better to stop this bluff as soon as possible. You will start by really believing what you are saying. It is appalling not to know how to make an energy balance at your age at last.

Philip LAURENT

it is not the perpetual movement, it is recovering the lost energy, when you slow down you eat your platelets energy by heat.

In the extreme if you only slow down with a huge alternator you could collect a lot of energy, and less brake pads uises.

I think JMM moved forward too fast in these early results and realized that there were some small issues in his system.

now he wants to go through the big door to get established (BUS), to return to the particular more, from where the intolerable waiting!
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"