It moves in Utopia

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

Re: credible one Mr. Moreau

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 21:45

FRANCK (49) wrote:it is not the perpetual movement, it is recovering the lost energy, when you slow down you eat your platelets energy by heat.

Uh apparently you have not understood anything about the utopia system ...

FRANCK (49) wrote:I think JMM moved forward too fast in these early results and realized that there were some small issues in his system.

Forcement needed to be able to finance his research with the money of his benefactors (pigeons ...)?

FRANCK (49) wrote:Now he wants to go through the big door to get established (BUS), to return to the particular more, where intolerable waiting!

Vi vi ... forcing when we have exhausted 1 source of income we try another ... : Cheesy: The injection of H2 on Indus motor is archi known in addition to Atlantic ... Frankly Mr Moreau ... stop your cinema ... You make us wrong ..

Definitely Utopia is aptly named ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/10/06, 21:58

I'm not going to talk about the system (I did not see it working) but about the concept ...

What Moreau offers is comparable to what we want to do with the panton and to a lesser extent with "WITH".
That means optimizing the deplorable performance of our engines by improving combustion and pollution control.

"Brown gas" generators (the Utopiatech concept takes up the principle) exist and are a way to explore ...
0 x
professeur31
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: credible one Mr. Moreau

by professeur31 » 08/10/06, 21:58

FRANCK (49) wrote:it is not the perpetual movement, it is recovering the lost energy, when you slow down you eat your platelets energy by heat.

In the extreme if you only slow down with a huge alternator you could collect a lot of energy, and less brake pads uises.

I think JMM moved forward too fast in these early results and realized that there were some small issues in his system.

now he wants to go through the big door to get established (BUS), to return to the particular more, from where the intolerable waiting!

Oula, what are you saying? : Cheesy:

In no case, it is not a question of recovering the energy of the braking system !!!
It is a specific system of hydrogen generator with low consumption of current !!
And what's more, we are still waiting for the effectiveness of the system, but we do not see anything coming : Cry:
I hope to see this system working before my death all the same, especially if all is well, I only have about forty years to live.
But is it enough to see this marvel of technology work? : Mrgreen:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/10/06, 22:13

But not in the absolute Mr Moreau is right:

In engine braking, the alternator is actually running "for free", so if we draw current at this time it's free in a way.

I do not defend JMM, but must read anyway dear superphil06!
There is no perpetual motion in it, it has nothing to do!

If, however, you want to test doping at the H2, do not wait for JMM, you can make your own reactor!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 22:24

nlc wrote:In engine braking, the alternator is actually running "for free", so if we draw current at this time it's free in a way.

I have never read this part of Moreau's pages and in any case the phases of engine brakes and the efficiency of one (original alternator + electrolyser) are too weak to hope to earn more 5% on the cons ... less obviously to size a brake alternator ... which is not said by Moreau ...

In this case better a good system of hydraulic brake motor ...
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 08/10/06, 22:31

nlc wrote:But not in the absolute Mr Moreau is right:

In engine braking, the alternator is actually running "for free", so if we draw current at this time it's free in a way.

I do not defend JMM, but must read anyway dear superphil06!
There is no perpetual motion in it, it has nothing to do!

If, however, you want to test doping at the H2, do not wait for JMM, you can make your own reactor!

Well, do not agree, it does not run for free !!
2 cases are possible:
Either, the general voltage of the circuit is lower than 14.5 volts and at that moment, even in decel, the alternator debits to charge the battery so if you apply to him an additional charge with the generator, the current will miss for the network and even during re-acceleration, the alternator will debit at max taking WAtts to the engine. Negative balance sheet
Either the general voltage is greater than 14.5 V, in this case, the alternator does not actually flow (regulation).
If at this moment, we ask for power, it will begin to debit
to compensate for the generator's power socket. Balance very slightly positive.

Overall balance: negative !!!
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/10/06, 22:33

I'm not talking about numbers, but simply the passage that superphil06 was quoting from the JMM site.

When a truck is in circulation most of the time its alternator remains inactive, because its battery is fully charged. moreover, each time the alternator has to compensate for the load, a part of the excess electricity produced remains very badly used or is lost. It therefore remains very advantageous to use this excess electricity generated by the alternator, including in the frequent moments of deceleration (almost free electricity because of the inertial mass of such vehicles), to dissociate the water molecule into a hydrogen gas and oxygen, which will then be injected in real time into the engine, to improve the combustion of its usual fuel.

I'm not saying that the rest is true about the excess, but for desceleration, it is.
No matter the numbers or anything: in engine braking, when the battery is charged, you can shoot the alternator for free.

Of course, do not pull so hard that it stops the vehicle, otherwise will have to restart after : Cheesy:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/10/06, 22:37

Professor31 : In general a battery is still almost completely charged (it is obvious that I spoke of the case or one needs more to charge batteire) but well personally I do not discuss more on this subject which had been closed since a while of time and reopened by a big guy who does not even participate anymore. : Cheesy:
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 08/10/06, 22:39

nlc wrote:Of course, do not pull so hard that it stops the vehicle, otherwise will have to restart after : Cheesy:

Well you see, on modern vehicles, alternators are just calculated and excess is rare.
I often do checkups with students and we see this very often.

For the raise YES obviously and this is the problem!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/10/06, 22:50

Professor31 wrote:Well, do not agree, it does not run for free !!
2 cases are possible:
Either, the general voltage of the circuit is lower than 14.5 volts and at that moment, even in decel, the alternator debits to charge the battery so if you apply to him an additional charge with the generator, the current will miss for the network and even during re-acceleration, the alternator will debit at max taking WAtts to the engine. Overall balance: negative !!!

To illustrate the energy that the alternator takes from the engine (it brakes it), we can cite the alternator belts which "slip" when they relax, with wear. This usually happens in the morning in winter when starting with the lights on (low battery + high power consumption). If we turn off the codes, the belt stops slipping because the energy demand is less, the alternator brakes the engine less, more slippage (and its horrifying noise).
For this reason (in particular) the alternator is removed from racing machines and the machine is supplied with electricity only with a battery which will “hold” just the time of the test. We then gain a few horses and also a few kilos.
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"