A NASA scientist tells us about it.

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/01/07, 19:05

Woodcutter wrote:More seriously, how can one measure concentrations of CO2, CFC, Ozone or any gas with analyzers attached to balloons if these gases do not form a fairly homogeneous mixture in the atmosphere? ?? : Shock:

Uh ... Joker ... That's the question I'm asking myself: is the concentration really homogeneous? Everyone knows that there is a lot less O2 from a certain altitude ... it is not certain that the concentration of all gases decreases in the same way with the altitude ...

Woodcutter wrote:Moreover, I do not see the relationship between the melting of a glacier and the fact that it is bathed in CO2 or not: global warming, it is not limited to a particular gas in the atmosphere!

Well no ... according to his theory if the CO2 was "at the bottom", the glaciers would not be in the greenhouse since at altitude ... Finally it was like that that I saw the thing and his answer is clear and clear: c he is a learned clown ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/01/07, 20:13

Christophe wrote:[...] he's a learned clown ...
Pout... :frown:
Another one who makes salmon to be noticed ... :?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 15/01/07, 11:07

Woodcutter wrote:Another one who makes salmon to be noticed ... :?

He must be careful. To make the salmon during the holidays, it is dangerous: one quickly has to be smoked on a toast !!!
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding